Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. AlienWoodward

Grbic

I think it's fair to say that Steve Simonsen was a better penalty taker than Gerbil (not a typo) is a keeper.
  2. AlienWoodward

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Losing 3-0 to non league Altrincham in 81 still haunts me more than this shambles ever will
  3. AlienWoodward

What happened to Keith Edwards?

Coming home from Gillingham sometime in the last century and we had the local sports report on. They were talking to the Gillingham centre half. He said I thought I was doing ok against Edwards in all fairness I think he only touched the ball four times. Granted every time he touched it he...
  4. AlienWoodward

Player Suggestion Mary Earps

You know it makes sense ......
  5. AlienWoodward

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

So very sorry to read this I never knew you but you were obviously a very well liked man by so many people. RIP
  6. AlienWoodward

RIP SIR BOBBY CHARLTON

Blades fans. Of all the football clubs in the UK we have the honour of being one of the first to pay ours and the whole of football's respect to this incredible footballer. Kane and Rooney would never have broken his England scoring record had they played with a ball like Sir Bobby did...
  7. AlienWoodward

RIP Maddy Cusack

This is so unbelievably sad. As the father of a 31 year old daughter I cannot begin to imagine her parents devastation. RIP Maddy 💔
  8. AlienWoodward

Mail Sport: Sheffield United consider move to bring Chris Wilder back as manager

Hecky has earned the right to take us down. Wilder out !
  9. AlienWoodward

The Prince’s Fans and Apologists

"If this was happening at Wednesday?" I definitely wouldn't be pissing myself,I'd be applauding them big style if they could get 12 million for Bannan and 18 million for Windass.
  10. AlienWoodward

We’re hacked off but….

I think we've sold them John Ebbrell in disguise.
  11. AlienWoodward

United v Wednesday Wembley

Can anyone remember what the share out of the tickets was when we played the semi final. I know it's thirty years ago but got me wondering how many we sold compared to attendance FC.
  12. AlienWoodward

Updated Football Chants

The GCB song will now be known as the Oven Cooked Chip song for health reasons. It will only be sang at night matches and after the 9pm watershed due to its mention of Magnet which is an alcoholic drink. Anyone singing maggots instead will immediately be reported to the RSPCA. You're going home...
  13. AlienWoodward

Shoreham Boys- offensive?

Whatever your thoughts on the song, I'm pretty sure all of the men who sing it would run to the aid of any female they saw being sexually abused or physically assaulted. I think this thread needs closing.
  14. AlienWoodward

Shoreham Boys- offensive?

My version these days... Shoreham boys we are here whoa whoa Shoreham boys we are here whoa whoa Shoreham boys we are here I can't get it up when I've had a beer
  15. AlienWoodward

Football's greatest upsets- if we beat Man City where would it rank?

Any game where we've beaten the massive is a bigger upset than any on that list. If you don't believe me go and ask them on porktalk.
  16. AlienWoodward

Gary Sinclair

Love him or hate him he's a die hard Blade.I suppose like everyone else he sometimes gets caught up in the emotion and throws out a few words he maybe shouldn't do as a professional. Like many of you I do find his choice of music sometimes is crap and he goes overkill on Annie's Song.
  17. AlienWoodward

Posters you would like to have a drink with?

Yes Grumpy was a really nice guy nothing like his name. He lived up Deepcar as I recall Like you I chatted to so many people I've forgotten about now. I'd love to know whatever happened to Len
  18. AlienWoodward

No It was the old Blades United site
  19. AlienWoodward

Many years ago on the old forum we arranged a meeting in the Dev Cat. Must have been around fifty or so passed through on the day. I was very pissed I can remember Paris Blade getting a round in but not much else 🙄 Anyone remember that ?
  20. AlienWoodward

Wilder

I only looked at this because I assumed Deonte had been lined up for Jake Paul.
  21. AlienWoodward

Towel chuckers

I'm really disappointed I can only like this post once.
  22. AlienWoodward

Footballers With Double Barrelled Surnames

Dean Fucking-Hammond
  23. AlienWoodward

Imperfect 10 - Tony Currie's autobiography

Woodward always number one for me with TC second. Chico Hamilton refers to Woody as the best he ever played with. The most frustrating player of the TC, Worthington, Marsh etc era has to be Duncan McKenzie.
  24. AlienWoodward

Best thing that could have happened to us

A huge kick up the backside tonight. Hopefully this will stamp out all future complacency UTB
  25. AlienWoodward

Wilder back ?

Why waste time with Wilder let's get Bassett back he kept us in the Premier League longer 🙄
  26. AlienWoodward

Keith Edwards. Is he our greatest ever player...

I remember when he equalised against Everton in the league cup all three home sides of the ground sending out a very loud Keith Edwards chant.
  27. AlienWoodward

Alan Woodward's goals and assists

Great read that. I will never forget seeing him score with a header, it seemed so unusual back then that it wasn't a piledriver from outside the area.. He'll never be replaced as my favourite ever player.
  28. AlienWoodward

CONFIRMED Max Lowe joins Forest on loan

I commented to my nephew the other day that Brian Clough was a great manager. He said "I've never heard of him" I told him that he was manager of Forest the last time they were in the Premier League. He was amazed that Forest were once in the Premier League. He said "I can't remember that far...
  29. AlienWoodward

Who are the two in the middle?

I'll take a punt at Geoff Salmons and Tony Field. Could be wrong though as I haven't got my glasses on.
  30. AlienWoodward

Fulwood Blade R.I.P

Very sad to hear this. RIP Fulwood Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom