Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. segasonic

Stadium Development

I like big buts and I cannot lie.
  2. segasonic

Roy's View From... Villarreal and Blackburn Fans Views On Ben Brerton-Diaz

There's definitely a player in there. I'll reserve judgement til CWAK have had a bit of time with him but I have a good feeling. We need something to look forward to FFS!
  3. segasonic

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Luton Town - 26th December 2023

What's the fucking point 😞
  4. segasonic

Roy's View From... View From Villa

Fuck em. Cheats.
  5. segasonic

Match Thread Burnley v. Sheffield United - 2nd December 2023

I elected to do three loads of laundry, push the vacuum round and clean the bog today instead. Good choice.
  6. segasonic

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bournemouth - 25th November 2023

Fuck this, I'm off to Lidl for some booze.
  7. segasonic

Everton FFP

I don't think it will hurt Everton in the long term and will likely be reduced on appeal anyway. Right now though it's moved us up a precious place, and coming off the back of a win and a draw it could give us a psychological boost to push on.
  8. segasonic

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Condolences to you and yours, Greeny96. Rest in peace, Matt. (It's nice to know your name). Your strength and humour in facing this fight were truly inspirational. You live on through your girls and I don't think we'll ever forget you here. UTB
  9. segasonic

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

We are considerably, considerably happier than yow.
  10. segasonic

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

“That Baldock is an angry man. He looked and played angry all match.” Furious, please.
  11. segasonic

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 4th November 2023

Two cracking goals. I'm going to get drunk if that's alright, and for once not to drown my sorrows 😄
  12. segasonic

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

It's all down South innit.
  13. segasonic

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

It's Cockney rhyming slang. Pony and trap.
  14. segasonic

Thank you for everything Chris Basham

The only positive from that garbage was that my stream cut out and I didn't see the injury. I remember the Busst one so I can imagine. Get well soon, Bash you legend.
  15. segasonic

When will we pick up our first league win of the season?

I picked Newcastle. I shall refrain from any further predictions.
  16. segasonic

How's work been today?

I'm remote but workmate is a Toon fan. If he says owt he's getting told to fuck off.
  17. segasonic

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Newcastle United - 24th September 2023

Our lass has made a meat and tater pie, so today isn't a complete write off. I'm going to drown it in Hendo's.
  18. segasonic

Father and son's playing for United

Both Frank Lampards at West Ham.
  19. segasonic

Walker Tantrum Pay Up

He signed it and sent it to the Foxes Pride group with a message of support afterwards, so if anything he raised the profile of the blatant propaganda.
  20. segasonic

Walker Tantrum Pay Up

We should send him the bill if he doesn't offer to get it fixed. No one was defending Vardy when he smashed the corner flag.
  21. segasonic

Away to the Dog Nonces

It's closed and moved into the Sainsbury's over the road. On the bright side though, the Sainsbury's car park is much better for a brawl.
  22. segasonic

It's time...

The first time I experienced that view was the moment I knew this was for life. It's still breathtaking.
  23. segasonic

Roy's View From... Häcken Fans Views On Bénie Traoré

I for one can't wait to see him inject goals into the back of the net.
  24. segasonic

Scaling the wall for free entry.

When a mate and I were skint we used to lay on top of the garages on John Street to watch the match, before the new stand was built obviously or the view wouldn't have been much good. Invariably got clocked by the coppers and made to get down. Thug life.
  25. segasonic

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Spurs

For fuck's sake. I was a Thompson Twins fan until very recently.
  26. segasonic

Hot dogs

There's a scene in Spaced where Daisy is singing 'Alma Cookies'. Don't think anyone corrects her 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom