Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Kenilworth

Roy's View From... View From Man Utd

Posting for the uninitiated
  2. Kenilworth

They said they’d be back for some festivals in the UK next summer.
  3. Kenilworth

Where have you seen them. I know they have been around for 20 or so years but I saw them on a Jules Holland show about 5 months ago and me and Mrs Ken were so impressed we booked the tickets that night.
  4. Kenilworth

Due to the fixture bolloxing around wasn't at the game last night as already bought tickets to see Rodrigo y Gabriela at B'ham Town Hall. Mexican duo that do amazing stuff on guitars. They were fuckign fantastic and not one hamstring bust between them. They're in Lille and Brussels next week. A...
  5. Kenilworth

Fans React to Forest 2-1 Blades

Good balanced show, Hal. Great mixture of guests.
  6. Kenilworth

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

that makes sense :)
  7. Kenilworth

get a fecking wesh
  8. Kenilworth

Time will tell. I don't think he improves us anything - and if he is getting a lot of game time then it means that Slimane and Souza are total failures
  9. Kenilworth

No e in Osborn Fleck was superb but age and fitness is catching up with him. Fleck better than Davies, 3 years ago, yes - still would be if fit. Osborn is a utility player and a filler - Shouldn't start if we have sufficient quality in the positions he fills. Why are you asking? Do you see...
  10. Kenilworth

Treatment room buddies :D
  11. Kenilworth

As in up to our necks in the shizzle stuff?
  12. Kenilworth

Cos he is bobbar and played for a bobbar team. Bite me back when he is a world beater I'll wait .......:tumbleweed:
  13. Kenilworth

Dyche would not promise more time In a shit Everton team where the lad cannot make a dent in the first XI Tells you the levels we are at. Nothing about grandeur at all - the stats tell their story and the eye test offers a high degree of confidence that this lad is not going to make a...
  14. Kenilworth

And if you took the money out the bank and burned it in the BBQ you'd probably be gaining as much value from the net spend. Is he better than what was already here? Not IMO - he isn't. That's the crux of it. Hamer? - Absolutely better Slimane? Who knows? Souza? Time will tell but he has some...
  15. Kenilworth

Seriously not equating Berge to Davies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  16. Kenilworth

As a starter? Or as a bloke to come on at the end to give someone else a rest?
  17. Kenilworth

If Dyche had him in mind for a starting slot do you think Davies would have moved? We offered Osborn and Fleck new deals - were they seen as first choice options?
  18. Kenilworth

He's a squady in a dressing gown - my thoughts are latter, too. Lermer would have been an upgrade - see Palace game - this guy in comparison? It's the pond we are forced to fish in.
  19. Kenilworth

Underwhelmed with this one If Dyche didn't rate him then he isn't good enough. Is he an upgrade on Osborn? People touting prem experience of 179 games. Is that 179 game's worth of experience or 1 game's worth in 179 appearances ? A very, very, squad filler type signing this one.
  20. Kenilworth

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

My lyrics make more sense in a Blades kind of way.
  21. Kenilworth

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

He’d better be fucking good I’ve put a lot of thought into this song Souza, what a baller, Souza Souza, what a baller, Souza You play for Dem Blayards Like nobody does The first time I saw you I knew it was love Souza, what a baller, Souza (the Gibson Brothers, Cuba)
  22. Kenilworth

Berge

Heely Bridge
  23. Kenilworth

Post match scenes at Brum

There was traffic cone tennis and whack-a-brummie over the dividing metal fence, if that’s what you mean.
  24. Kenilworth

ChatGPT tells us how to beat Citeh

Wingers 😳
  25. Kenilworth

its started already

Personally, I’m looking forrad to being 2 whole fucking divvies apart. 💪🏻
  26. Kenilworth

its started already

Hope you’ve put on a brave face and are soldering on.
  27. Kenilworth

Relegation dilemna

1. Forest A nothing club whose fans are deluded beyond reason for the work of two geniuses in Clough and Taylor. They were nowt before and have been nowt afterards. 2. Leicester. We never beat the bastards. Cardboard fucking clappers. Lineker. Steptoe. Can’t have the Dirties cos Southampton...
  28. Kenilworth

Iliman Ndiaye a thing of beauty .

Ndiaye is streets ahead of Sabella. He affects the game more and his work rate and resistance to being bullied is far better than Sabella. The only thing he needs to do to become one of, if not the best, is to do it for us in the top league. I’d love to see him do that for us for a minimum of 2...
  29. Kenilworth

Iliman Ndiaye a thing of beauty .

Not as an utter cunt, though

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom