Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. N

Northampton pre season

How many tickets have you sold if anyone knows should be more than the pigs down the road bring Tuesday
  2. N

Northampton pre season

Cobblers fan here, trying to get cobblers fans to wear the pink away shirt that we pissed league 2 in when wilder was in charge would be great to see some blades fans don a bit of pink too. #wilderweekend
  3. N

WBA want Wilder

Hope he stays with you be good to have him in the prem
  4. N

Who will be the next to play like us?

At first it wasn't all great but we were bottom of league 2 when he came in but he steadied the ship and the rest is history even when losing 2-0 away we were so confident that we would win and then we went on a 26 match unbeaten run and pissed the league with oxalona coming second
  5. N

Pre-Season 19/20 Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2019/2020

Thanks Sheffield united & cw for agreeing this fixture you will all be made very welcome by us cw especially
  6. N

Yorkshire’s top club

The team from last of the summer wine are down so yeah I think you're right
  7. N

LMA Awards – Wilder wins

And he deserves it all day long UP THE TOWN, UTB
  8. N

LMA Awards – Wilder wins

They probably thought they were voting about brexit tho
  9. N

Roy's View From... Premiership Fans Views On United's Promotion

Yep you need a foreign owner manager and players how dare you do so well without all of that
  10. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Well as much as I wouldn't miss an ntfc game for anyone or anything I'd think twice if I had the opportunity to see wilder & knill again but not because of prem football but out of respect , because of them I've still got a club I can support on a Saturday ,so if you see a knob head in a...
  11. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Could be manager at the next World Cup if he has a good couple of seasons
  12. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

If only it were that easy we would have won champions league by now
  13. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Fans are on our chairmans back as he's not spending money but he and wilder saved our club so I've not got any complaints
  14. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Well they say good things come to those that wait!!!!! But we still waiting. Can't be to much longer surely
  15. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Couple of pints of Stella would be great cheers pal
  16. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

We hold a grudge but he went home not to one of our rivals thank fook but that's football hope you don't have a shit start and them at the top get on his back because even if you get relegated he deserves another chance after getting your club from playing us to playing in prem
  17. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

And we appreciate all they did for us enjoy it we did he did and I hope all of you do
  18. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

That's what pissed a lot of us off we thought he could of gave us one more season but then the blades job was there for the taking and he was never gonna turn it down. Played for you supports you and lives there dream job for him we nearly went bust he and players were not getting paid and if...
  19. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

fuckin crazy just a shame you didn't win championship cuz then he'd have won the bloody lot. Greedy git!!!
  20. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Yeah ok no need to rub it in pal
  21. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Our luck we'll be away to Macclesfield that weekend
  22. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

No thank him we wouldn't have a club without him and now you have prem football everyone's a winner
  23. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

I hope he and knill smash it and you have a a mega season think of us tho when we are at Salford city
  24. N

Ntfc fan in pieces

Cobblers fan here just wanting to congratulate you all on promotion. Feels like only a week ago you came to our place and won the league. Wilder deserves it and deserved the chance to have a go at it with his boy hood club hope you have the best season possible enjoy those mega away days that we...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom