Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Vancouver

Don’t go to sleep just yet ….

Not going to sleep yet; it's 3pm and my boss would be pretty pissed off.
  2. Vancouver

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

Funnily enough the Blades beat Everton on my b21st birthday too - bit later though, 1992.
  3. Vancouver

Incoming? Billy Sharp

I've already checked the schedule and will be getting tickets for the Galaxy's Oct 21st visit to Vancouver for the Whitecaps game.
  4. Vancouver

Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

I'm bringing Lady Vancouver and the kids to Sheffield and we're planning to go to the Rotherham game since it'll be their first chance to see the Blades live. Anyone think this is a bad idea to go with kids? Been a long time since I went to an away game
  5. Vancouver

Pre-season

I'm coming over to see family and bringing Lady Vancouver and the kids. Two of them have never been to the Lane and none of them have seen us play live so it looks like their first game will be... in Rotherham. Am I overthinking it and worrying too much that this might not be a great...
  6. Vancouver

VAR to be used in Championship Play Off's.

At least this gives the teams a chance to get used to receiving awful decisions when they get into the premier league and fit into the whipping boy role.
  7. Vancouver

Brick

Thanks; Oddly enough I very rarely got time to post during the good times. Not sure what's drawn me back as the Blades fall back into familiar patterns :)
  8. Vancouver

Brick

They look bloody awful.
  9. Vancouver

Joe starbuck

I just hope we can extract the best from him. I've heard he's fast, like an espresso down the wing but he can run out of steam often.
  10. Vancouver

Written in the stars

Hands-up if you read this and wondered what the hell Viggo Mortensen had to do with the Blades.
  11. Vancouver

Official Retro Shirts

I've got a Brazil shirt signed by Ronaldinho. Wonder how much that would go for. I've also got a signed Deano shirt but that's never leaving the house.
  12. Vancouver

Official Retro Shirts

Where did you get that from? What's the quality like?
  13. Vancouver

Where are you tonight

Sat at my desk in Vancouver discreetly checking for updates and hoping my punching the air wasn't too obvious.
  14. Vancouver

Hate Wednesday, hate Wednesday........

My mum and brother are both pigs. It gets very annoying as mum especially is that annoyign kind of pig we all know. I also refused to apply for a job at Hootsuite when they're recruitment call-to-action said: "Join the Owls!"
  15. Vancouver

Chris Eagles

Jeff Eckhardt; I used to get his old shirts which was nice.
  16. Vancouver

Chris Eagles

I used to deliver The Star to Ted Hemsley and went to school with his daughter. Oh, and my cousin played for the Blades :)
  17. Vancouver

forums from days gone by.

I was BathBlade on Viewpoints and BU but then when I moved out here I changed to VancouverBlade which got shortened to get rid of the somewhat redundant 'Blade'.
  18. Vancouver

Incoming? Chris O'Grady

When I was a journalist working on a PlayStation magazine our sister mag PC Gamer did a competition to give away a great PC. Since it was sponsored by the release of Doom the winner had to "scare us". The guy who won submitted photos of every member of the team leaving their house on the way to...
  19. Vancouver

When Saturday Comes...the filming of.

I was watching This is England '86 over here recently and said to my wife: "That's bringing back memories; my school gym was just like that." She said: "Did you go to Gladys Buxton because that's where it was filmed." I was amazed.
  20. Vancouver

Blades v MK Dons

The beauty of this is some people will say: "Stop bein' so nesh lad! It's only MK Dons" and totally miss the point.
  21. Vancouver

Diego returns to York on loan

Billy Sharp?
  22. Vancouver

Diego Recalled

Bloody hell! I come to work to get away from Diego as my two year old loves him.... guess there's no escape.
  23. Vancouver

CONFIRMED Steve Davies joins on loan from Blackpool

Sunk. Sub-standard Subterfuge
  24. Vancouver

Delight , but some despair

Yup. The perfect example being at Port Vale about 18 years ago when someone punched award-winning actor Nathan Blake totally off the ball. The ref gave us a penalty much to the surprise of all the Blades fans behind the goal who were wondering what the hell had happened. We didn't complain though.
  25. Vancouver

FIFA 15 ratings

Oh I wish I had that level of power... but I do know who's fault it is :)
  26. Vancouver

FIFA 15 ratings

I've not worked on it for a very long time - FIFA 2009 I think was my last one. Since then I've heard people be very critical about various Need for Speeds and a Dead Rising 3 :) Not played FIFA since the day I left either.
  27. Vancouver

[VIDEO] Ben Davies completes the come back..

I love the cackle of laughter you can hear. That's the sound of someone who really knows we got away with something tonight.
  28. Vancouver

The new 3G pitch

Take your shoes off before you enter the house. Good lord; that's shocking behaviour :)
  29. Vancouver

Big Sam's 'Tevez' perspective

That's absolute incorrect for well-planned Olympics such as the ones we hosted here. Every location has been developed into something even better than during the event. The Village is a vibrant new district on the waterfront and many community centres have sprung up from various event locations...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom