Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Yank

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th November 2020

I made a bet with a coworker who is a Chelsea fan. If they win,I have to pressure wash his drive If the Blades win,he has to clear the limbs out of my yard and take them to the sawmill. In case of a draw,will buy each other a pint at a local steakhouse Long story short, UTB.Need this 3...
  2. Yank

Fuck the pigs

3. Yank

new official web site

Love the new website really smooth.Downloading app now👍
  4. Yank

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

He has made 2 appearances for us. 2! Against a couple of the best teams in Europe. Has he played that great? Wouldn't say that no, but with piss poor service from the midfield only so much in general he can do. Hefty price tag for sure, but let's give the kid a bit more time before we write off...
  5. Yank

Our crossing today

Utter horse shit. That is all
  6. Yank

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man City

I cant fucking stand glory hunting plastic damn fans that teams like City have by the boatload.Were absolutely nothing until billionaire bought them.
  7. Yank

McBurnie

Thought he was pretty decent overall. Bit more concerned though with whatever the fuck facial hear look he was going for
  8. Yank

Ampadu

Must buy this summer for me; was phenomenal tonight
  9. Yank

A performance to build on

Tonight was the first time this season I actually enjoyed watching us play overall; the old Blades were shown in flashes and should have been up more in the first half. Yes obviously no points gained,but if we play like this from here on out and start converting some of these chances we will be...
  10. Yank

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 24th October 2020

The beer is on hand,the wife is cooking up a storm in the kitchen,and the sun is shining. Call me crazy but I just have a feeling we will nick this one. UTB
  11. Yank

If we get a result tonight...

If we get a result I'll call my mother-n-law😣
  12. Yank

Anyone want to be involved in a singing fundraising video?

I quite enjoy a good karaoke night.Granted I have to be pretty drunk mind.If I can have a pretend microphone in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other may be interested🤣👍
  13. Yank

Happy Birthday Egan!

Today John turns 28.Has been exceptional for the Blades since he got here and one of my favorite players for sure. Happy Birthday
  14. Yank

Luke Freeman

I really scratched my head at the time when we loaned him as I thought he was pretty solid when he did and if we had him now would deffo give us something a bit different. I just think in essence CW gave up to easily on him; least that's my take on it. Would be great if a recall clause is in...
  15. Yank

30 points...

I think you are taking your username a little too literally pal.Furthest thing from battering us👍
  16. Yank

What follows after a successful manager leaves?

Regardless of how we finish this season, I believe totally that Wilder is still the best fit for us and will be the one to take us back up if comes to that. I have said on here before that CW is not infallible by any means.He is too hard headed imo at times, and have been some head scratchers...
  17. Yank

Is it time to close down social media platforms?

Don't go on and read the comments.Pretty simple to me👍
  18. Yank

VAR changes

VAR is absolute horseshit and has been since its implementation.Goal celebrations to a point are more mellow than normal due to waiting for somebody to review,refs have been called out for good reason due to bad calls,etc VAR sounded alright when first discussed but now just really needs to be...
  19. Yank

11 league defeats in a row?

That's the spirit
  20. Yank

Sheff utd / cadburys

Just to clarify I have never actually ate ass😎just an expression we in the South use for something not that tasty👍
  21. Yank

Sheff utd / cadburys

Their creme eggs taste like ass but good for the club to have a partner like this though👍
  22. Yank

Roy’s view

Don't really understand the point of threads like this.If you don't like what Roy does then don't read it,pretty simple for me. I for one appreciate him taking the time to do it
  23. Yank

Roy’s view

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom