Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Niceguyeddie

Our unluckiest season?

I'm amazed lundstram hasn't been injured considering his all action blood and thunder displays
  2. Niceguyeddie

Berge to man city for 38m

Oh OK
  3. Niceguyeddie

Who Is Osbourne ?
  4. Niceguyeddie

Outgoing? Kyron Gordon off to Merseyside

I'm not sure thought it just covered all.academys which is up to under 23 but I'm no expert
  5. Niceguyeddie

Well category a clubs can poach players from below them and only pay minimal derisory compensation plus the player is note likely to stay at a club with a cat a academy as that makes you one of the elite 26 clubs in the country Not sure of the rules but if a player under 23 goes from one cat...
  6. Niceguyeddie

Q Easier to keep players and harder to lose them
  7. Niceguyeddie

Its a debate that's really divided opinions That's for sure Suppose we will only know what his worth is when he moves in but for me the lad has the kind of potential I've not seen in a blades shirt since kyle walker
  8. Niceguyeddie

Sounds like a minority of blades just don't like the big Norwegian fella for some reason
  9. Niceguyeddie

Until we get a cat a academy this will happen
  10. Niceguyeddie

I would guess if he is down to tge last year of his contract its because he and his agent have engineered it that way and I also would think it's not too far a jump too assume that the speculation surrounding him is probably coming from their end as well Maybe that's because they are trying to...
  11. Niceguyeddie

Isn't this kid a die hard blade ?
  12. Niceguyeddie

You don't pay in full for anyone its spread over the length of their contracts Pretty standard practice
  13. Niceguyeddie

Seen as we didn't even get one million it does
  14. Niceguyeddie

Player Suggestion potential summer incomings

Then it will be too late Next season is our best chance ,after that we are in with the pack
  15. Niceguyeddie

I don't think we have to ,we can bring in around half a dozen loans to supplement what we've got but we need a turnaround and whatever we ship out will need to be replaced so maybe one or two big( ish ) signings
  16. Niceguyeddie

Not that I think that we will but how do you know ? I mean you haven't got a clue mate you're just assuming Posters like you have said the same thing for the last few seasons and tten skulk off never to be seen again
  17. Niceguyeddie

Wilder’s mental health

I remember reading an article about the pressures on managers particularly at clubs that had hugely over achieved and the stress of trying to recreate that It focused on David Wagner at Huddersfield and how he just burned out in their second season and had to take a short break away from the...
  18. Niceguyeddie

Watching Norwich and watford

Sorry mate but I really can't be arsed to trawl through your posts anymore As I've said before we will see how much he is worth when he leaves
  19. Niceguyeddie

I told you he was way ahead in the player ratings and you spent about 12 hrs mocking those ratings as if the opinion of an ex sailor is more pertinent than every one else's So you don't want to debate really do you ? You just want to go round and round
  20. Niceguyeddie

Debating it properly ? You started by saying we won't get ten million for him
  21. Niceguyeddie

He's a famous actor , writer and director who was a fireman once
  22. Niceguyeddie

No that's Steve buscemi
  23. Niceguyeddie

Brentford B 2-2 Blades U23s

The trialist family breaking through at last
  24. Niceguyeddie

Bore off
  25. Niceguyeddie

Thought not
  26. Niceguyeddie

OK let's have a bet for evey milllion under or over the 22 million we paid we donate a tenner to the site So if he goes for ten million like you say the site will benefit to the tune of 120 pounds out of my pocket and if he goes for the 35 million united are asking you would pay 130 quid I'd...
  27. Niceguyeddie

It is getting a bit tiresome isn't it ? I'll withdraw So ive heard
  28. Niceguyeddie

why would guardiola or arteta make a bid for a player you've said is so poor we Will be lucky to get half what we paid ? Is it his one goal in fourteen games ? :cool:
  29. Niceguyeddie

Making ludicrous valuations ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom