Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. MobileBlade

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

TUI have said they want to operate out of Donny when it reopens.
  2. MobileBlade

Forest deducted four points

Chris Kavanagh should have had the Everton game originally. Antony Taylor was on ours with Madley the VAR. Kavanagh was taken off the Everton game for some unknown reason (he wasn't injured - maybe because Forest complained to start with) and Taylor put on it instead. Madley was then moved to...
  3. MobileBlade

Grbic

Rematch the third and watch Souza.
  4. MobileBlade

40 years ago today that goal by Edwards

What a goal that one was. He dined for years on that one.
  5. MobileBlade

Grbic

I stopped reading at "I was a goalkeeper myself". Where's that photo of the old forum team 🤣
  6. MobileBlade

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Unless of course our first game is brought forward to Friday evening for TV coverage.
  7. MobileBlade

Unless of course our first game is brought forward to Friday evening for TV coverage.
  8. MobileBlade

Just to point out, 2 points in Championship is the equivalent of 3.3 points in the Premier League.
  9. MobileBlade

Grbic

Robinson was also the one who backed off 20 yards initially giving them a clear run at goal.
  10. MobileBlade

Everton

Take a read of the Premier League handbook. It tells you. The chair is taken from a panel if QCs
  11. MobileBlade

Grbic

How did the Chelsea keeper get beaten at the near post by Bogle?
  12. MobileBlade

Grbic

Bogle could have gone down the line. He chose to turn inside, go backwards and then role the ball across the byline putting the goalkeeper in a difficult position - he had no choice but to roll the ball across - it was 100% Bogle who put him in that position
  13. MobileBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

“Having watched the highlights of the Sheff Utd 3 – 3 Fulham game I didn’t see anything that suggested they’ve turned a corner. Massively outplayed, three goals out of the blue, massively outplayed. Hopefully Holgate and McBurnie can resist the urge to put any of our players in the stands.” Is...
  14. MobileBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

Part time.
  15. MobileBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

This is how Arsenal do it: https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-transfer-guide
  16. MobileBlade

Forest deducted four points

I know there is this reference to the EFL constantly with insolvency being 10 pts and it being 9 in EPL but no one every points out that the EPL deduction is actually more severe due to them playing 38 games in the EPL against 46 in the EFL. If anything, the sanction in the EPL should be more...
  17. MobileBlade

Kieran Maguire on Blades Finances

Or do a Wednesday and put back you financial year end by a month to try and avoid it.
  18. MobileBlade

Colours & colour blindness

Posted this one earlier in the thread from St Johnstone v Dundee 3 years ago. St Johnstone were playing in blue, and Dundee were playing in err blue:
  19. MobileBlade

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Yeah but we were chasing them for the title that season so it cost us 2 points..........
  20. MobileBlade

Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

Your lass has nuts? Ooops - saw the other response
  21. MobileBlade

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

I raise you 3 points lost to Liverpool letting the ball through his legs.
  22. MobileBlade

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

I wouldn't look too hard for now. The cricket team is definitley playing on there until the end of June.
  23. MobileBlade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Depends if they ever fix that fallen wall on Ecclesall Road South just before it. Them temp traffic lights have been there forever. Rutland Road is a dream compared to getting out at top of Whirlowdale Road!
  24. MobileBlade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Another cricket ground bites the dust. Transport ground was also supposed to go this year (Sheffield FC) but they been told they can play there this year.
  25. MobileBlade

U21s vs Swansea tonight

Said this previously. I've seen him a few times now and he looks a good player. One of those that always seems to have and create time on the ball.
  26. MobileBlade

Everton

But it also sets up the guidelines for what they will get, along wtih Forest, for the further breaches. There will be more interest in the written outcome.
  27. MobileBlade

Incoming? Iliman

As my Wendy mate was telling me, we would have been 6 to 7 points better off with him.
  28. MobileBlade

Points deductions

Interesting that Richard Masters said this week that the League does have a structure of points deductions as decided by the League board but this has not been made public. They have provided the appeals panel with this structure. Everton's defence is tthe punishment is too harsh. But if it was...
  29. MobileBlade

When the Green Un was the most important newspaper to us

This article here says in 1950s it sold 240,000! https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/heres-to-green-uns-next-100-years-814100

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom