Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. SherburnBlade

Name That Blade

Billy Dearden, lovely stuff!
  2. SherburnBlade

Name That Blade

Axel Smeets!
  3. SherburnBlade

Favourite bit of Unofficial merch

I still have that somewhere, and a "Sunday pig roast" shirt. Might have to have a look again for them...
  4. SherburnBlade

Tony Kibbins RIP

RIP Tony.
  5. SherburnBlade

Beerschot link up

I tried buying one for my son and when I put my UK address in it actually said there was no delivery option available at all!
  6. SherburnBlade

American Tottenham fan in peace

🤮 Here, have mine. I don't need it any more.
  7. SherburnBlade

Changed Allegiances

My only question would be how he got a season ticket 3 years before he was born, but well done to all involved! 😁
  8. SherburnBlade

The man who can't be named speaks out

I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man(ager)... ... a Sign ☮️' The Times for sure. I'll get me coat!
  9. SherburnBlade

Paul Westerman RIP

Glad to hear it for your sake. You won't remember what you did, but I will never forget when you went out of your way to sort tickets for me for 3 german blokes who I met whilst on a stag do. I said if they were ever in the UK they should come to The Lane, they told me they were coming, the...
  10. SherburnBlade

2021/22 New Kit Thread

Home and away both arrived today (x2) Like the look of them both!
  11. SherburnBlade

2021/22 New Kit Thread

There
  12. SherburnBlade

Len Badger

RIP Len Lovely bloke, managed us in a charity match once and always made time for a chat on the rare occasions I met him (always at Bramall Lane) since.
  13. SherburnBlade

Sustainable Sport

Relegated on alphabetical order. You couldn't make it up!
  14. SherburnBlade

Mick Rooker 20 years at the Lane ?

Best wishes in your well earned retirement Rooks. I shall never forget when you managed to arrange tickets on behalf of 3 FC Köln Fans who I met whilst (pissed up) on a stag do in Cologne. I was with mostly Bradford City and Leeds fans, but there was Also me and Col, a Wednesday fan. Arriving...
  15. SherburnBlade

These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

Managed to blank the anniversary kit from your memory? 😯
  16. SherburnBlade

These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

Red shirt numbers please!
  17. SherburnBlade

Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 16th July 2020

Yes! I suppose as it's a double check, it could be both!
  18. SherburnBlade

Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 16th July 2020

So, barring the 4th official it's exactly the same officials as it was for the Aston Villa game even down to the VAR assistant! I bet they double check the GLT before kick off... ⚔️
  19. SherburnBlade

Blades Arabic Twitter account

It's a magic number!
  20. SherburnBlade

United borrow money from Emirates

The Derek Dooley sports & community centre, Weston View, I assume.
  21. SherburnBlade

Another Blade Gone

RIP Blade.
  22. SherburnBlade

VAR favouring top teams

Would VAR not intervene to give handball by the defender? Or did that not count due to the ball being off the pitch (over the line) at the time? I'm so confused Can we now replay the Villa game, followed by the barcodes game... Please!?
  23. SherburnBlade

Guardian Article.

Agreed, I'll never forget the look on Des Walker's face as he headed the ball into his own net! 😵
  24. SherburnBlade

So what are we all doing then?

Off to watch Tadcaster Albion play Workington in their first home game back since they got flooded (again). 2pm kick off
  25. SherburnBlade

A, B or C

I thought there weren't season ticket holders in the BLUT this season?
  26. SherburnBlade

VAR VAR ♥️

I think after this season's decisions of big toes /shoulder blades offside. The idea of a 10cm tolerance being added, fans will be likely more acceptable of someone being given offside by 10.1 cm rather than this season's 0.1cm. 10 centimetres more tolerant in fact! 😉
  27. SherburnBlade

VAR VAR ♥️

Surely the idea of 'widening the lines' is that in a case of possible offside you are creating a tolerance of benefit of doubt towards the attacking team and that if the new 'wider lines' overlap in any way then it will not be given as offside by VAR thus creating the 5/10 cm tolerance people...
  28. SherburnBlade

Jamie Carragher article

So good , I read it twice!
  29. SherburnBlade

Song for Sander / Retsos / Zivkovic

Sa Sa Sa Sander Berge!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom