Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. nezimão

McAtee +1

baileys & cherry-aid
  2. nezimão

Gone Elsewhere Andrew Omobamidele

swastikas? cool.
  3. nezimão

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

gotta love a bit of easy-e, that dude literally fucked himself to death. respect ✊
  4. nezimão

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

cameron archer signs for the blades and prigozhin is dead. it’s a great day to be a blade in kyiv!
  5. nezimão

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

fearless was the word which stood out for me in this view from. if hecky can restore some of his fearlessness there’s definitely a player in there. he’s going to have a major point to prove. i think he’ll come good.
  6. nezimão

Match Thread 12/08/23 - Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace

well done to those in attendance today who made lots of noise. you gave it your all, we’ll need your encouragement over the next eight months. utb from kyiv! слава blades!
  7. nezimão

Player Suggestion Ross Barkley

orange shirt / orange face - looking good.
  8. nezimão

Paint job

BUILDING WANKER!!!
  9. nezimão

Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

i’m glad to hear you are finding strength through having your own little thread to chat on here; i always keep an eye out for your updates, i’m down when i hear you’re struggling with the discomfort you are experiencing. i hope it gets better, and the season ahead brings you lots of highs! what...
  10. nezimão

great snaps pasta man. i’m pleased you find coming on a help. looks like you and jane’ll have your hands full looking after those little puppies!
  11. nezimão

BladesPod - latest episodes

great spot of podding chaps. huge fan of your work, really appreciate your insights and the effort you put in to bring this to our community. looking forward to following how the season unfolds with the one and only bladespod! 💪⚔️❤️🤍❤️
  12. nezimão

passing along my best wishes pasta man.
  13. nezimão

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

get rich or ndiaye tryin’
  14. nezimão

rough night in kyiv too pasta man. awoken by air defence firing and a couple of huge explosions in the distance. pretty scary, but as i like to say, ‘death or glory’. hope you’re being well looked after by jane. new season’ll be around soon enough. might help us both take our minds off our...
  15. nezimão

People who think we’ll stay up

i actually think heckingbottom is a pretty decent manager, and he himself is one good reason for optimism, even at this very early stage of pre-season. aside from the obvious achievement of dragging us from mid-table obscurity when he took over after slav left to a penalty miss in the play-off...
  16. nezimão

lookin’ sharp pasta man.
  17. nezimão

Osborn and Fleck Signs

effectively, the players who were twenty-third and twenty-fourth choice in our squad last time we were promoted were jack rodwell and ravel morrison. if you can think of overall squad building in these terms i believe these two represent an upgrade on what we had at the start of the 20/21...
  18. nezimão

always sad to hear things are tricky for you pasta man. wonder how things are today? hope there’ll be some transfer news soon to cheer you up!
  19. nezimão

nice bit of blades-bling there pasta man! hope you’re managing to stay positive.
  20. nezimão

Fallowfields new goalkeeper

i urge you to seek help.
  21. nezimão

peace and blessings from kyiv pasta man.
  22. nezimão

🥺
  23. nezimão

Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

judging by what’s posted on these boards, my opinion is that a good percentage of my fellow sheffield united supporters are complete bell ends.
  24. nezimão

Blades in Nepal

‘mazing. thanks for sharing.
  25. nezimão

hello pasta man. sad to hear you’re having things so rough. sending you my best wishes from kyiv ❤️⚔️🇺🇦
  26. nezimão

Are we really that bad?

it’s likely the same anxious types of personalities who were convinced we were going to be caught by middlesboro’ or luton who are the doom and gloom merchants about our chances for next season. i say enjoy the summer, and have a bit of faith in the management team.
  27. nezimão

Sheffield United Season Review / School Report 22-23 - Part 8: Conclusions & Awards

really enjoyed reading your thoughts. thanks for the analysis.
  28. nezimão

BladesPod - latest episodes

well done chaps for this and all the content this season. i’m based abroad and watch 90% of the games via my subscription to the club’s television channel so hearing what you guys thing adds genuine value to my experience of being a blade. a massive thanks from me for all the time and effort...
  29. nezimão

amen brother!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom