Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Akinbiyi

Time to question Wilder.

What an incredible read
  2. Akinbiyi

Player Suggestion Next "Big" Signing

Robinson and Freeman wouldn’t cost us a penny if we were to sell them tomorrow. The players we’ve signed will hold their value, it’s not a risk
  3. Akinbiyi

Project Restart - Hoping for 8th June

It was Harry's Game who brought the spectator sport phrase into it, and it is a spectator sport, even if it's to be behind a screen.
  4. Akinbiyi

Seems I want? 'Unless they start playing games' I said didn't I? Not 'unless they start playing games with fans in the ground'. Where have I mentioned fans watching, gate receipts etc.? Of course TV money is the big one. There is no TV money if we don't play games, even behind closed doors.
  5. Akinbiyi

I don't think so, it's a cycle that makes the government millions and millions through tax which they need more than ever now. Eventually clubs will need more money in order to survive and right now none is coming in, and it won't unless they start playing games. That may well end up with them...
  6. Akinbiyi

I'll take a hollow European qualification right this second
  7. Akinbiyi

At some point we have to try and get back to normal in some way, shape or form. What are we going to do, sit around doing nothing for years until there’s a vaccine available for an infection with a mortality rate of 1%?
  8. Akinbiyi

Pick 5 Blades to go for a drink with

Kettle full of vodka. Great disguise.
  9. Akinbiyi

Pick 5 Blades to go for a drink with

In the style of Undr The Cosh Past or present. Who, and if you really care that much to explain why, why? Chris Wilder: just bet he’s a proper fucking scream. Loves a beer as well. Rob Kozluk: will provide the laughs. Doubtless. Billy Whitehurst: if anyone starts getting shirty he’ll be...
  10. Akinbiyi

James Shield Podcast

Thanks James
  11. Akinbiyi

Player Suggestion Next "Big" Signing

Might be a stretch
  12. Akinbiyi

Name your best SUFC XI but every position has to be a different nationality. It’s harder than you think... Go.

Alan Kelly 🇮🇪 Vas Boborkis 🇬🇷 Shaun Murphy 🇦🇺 Phil Jagielka 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Roger Nilsen 🇳🇴 Keith Gillespie 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Alex Sabella 🇦🇷 John Fleck 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Peter Ndlovu 🇿🇼 Lys Mousset 🇫🇷 Ian Rush 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 All at their peak, this team wipes the floor with any of the above Hope this helps
  13. Akinbiyi

Player Suggestion Steven Berghuis

Higdon scored goals in Holland It's a minefield
  14. Akinbiyi

Coutts & Brooks vs Pigs (The 4-2 away win)

Was a long long chunk of the season left at that stage, it would've caught up with us (as it did) imo due to our defence and lack of chance creation ability. Egan and Norwood transformed that.
  15. Akinbiyi

Yep. We wouldn’t have gone up with Coutts, Norwood added so much more to our armoury. What we lost with Coutts (his control, possession, keeping the game ticking over and basically bossing it, Norwood can do. But he can’t run with it as well as Coutts did) we gained more in Norwood (set piece...
  16. Akinbiyi

He would’ve been if not for the succession of injuries. Raw talent alone he was by far the best of that team, as he proved in the PL last season. He’d be our best player if we still had him.
  17. Akinbiyi

Countries which haven't had Blades representation

The Crab have the industries got any other prizes?
  18. Akinbiyi

Togo Latvia Russia Ukraine Morocco Djibouti Niger Libya
  19. Akinbiyi

Well we haven't gone through every country that hasn't had a Blade yet, so I don't know why you think it's over. It isn't over till the fat Lady sings and she hasn't even warmed up her vocal cords yet.
  20. Akinbiyi

Well he isn't he's French but of course he comes under the dual-nationality rule I've just put up. A wrong answer straight away, it's not a good start!
  21. Akinbiyi

Yeah we get it, we're all bored. Let's play a game. Name countries which the Blades HAVEN'T had representation of. There will be quite a few big hitters I think, we're not the most multi-national of clubs in the recent or distant past. They don't have to have played a game, signing for us is...
  22. Akinbiyi

PL clubs taking furlough payment option

It deserves praise, and you’ve gone missing. That’s what more there is to say.
  23. Akinbiyi

Well done United on their stance after a worrying period when I thought they might be using the government handouts YES Blade and Hamburger seem to be quite quiet about that
  24. Akinbiyi

Player Suggestion Championship full of 'Free Agents'?

It could well happen for some players (the ones coming out of contract soon, older players with no resale value, second/third choice players) but not any with any real value due to the reason you've stated. So it's a non starter.
  25. Akinbiyi

The finances in football have been fucked for a while. Teams gamble the future and whole existence of a club for a sniff of glory. This might just be the wake up call that it needed, because let's face it - FFP hasn't made a jot of difference. Villa posted a loss of ~£80 mil last season but it...
  26. Akinbiyi

It’s immoral. Puts the country even further in the shit. If you can afford it, which football clubs can, they shouldn’t be doing it.
  27. Akinbiyi

Every billionaire is a cunt. I’ve already said this in this exact thread. That said. Its 10 mil more than She/Peter had to donate, is it not? Fed up of people spouting bollocks about celebrities/wealthy people ‘only’ donating such and such amount, they don’t HAVE to donate anything. Same with...
  28. Akinbiyi

The owner of a gambling site is rich, fucking hell, strike me dead. But yeah, that's from December last year, hardly relevant with what's going on here and now in any way - is it? And what Stoke have done regards to donating to the NHS to the tune of 10mil and paying their staff 100% of their...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom