Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. FallowfieldBlade

Match Thread Estoril vs Sheff United match thread.

Experience counts for nothing If you are good enough it doesn’t matter your age
  2. FallowfieldBlade

Why are you spouting such hateful nonsense your starting to sound like my good friend djbaldken I don’t have issues maintaining an opinion quite the opposite no ammount of pile on by members on this forum by will change my opinion Watching Osula he could easily be 4/5th choice as a striker...
  3. FallowfieldBlade

Have you watched him ? I havent seen a player that good at that age as a no9 ?
  4. FallowfieldBlade

His finishing will come He has all the attributes to be a top striker Id say he is slightly better than jebbinson as he has a better strike and touch IMO
  5. FallowfieldBlade

I think osula and jebbo both could be anything they want , id like to see them loaned out to a european league no point with the championship i dont think sitting on the bench at stoke would be good for either look at liam delap who was meant to be the next best thing Get them both to the...
  6. FallowfieldBlade

Don’t Loan Osula out he’s good enough for the prem for me How many goals would he score in the league Traore has just come from
  7. FallowfieldBlade

Fallowfields transfer take

The same people who think Part time Portsmouth is remotely funny probably laugh at Miranda and Mrs browns boys
  8. FallowfieldBlade

I have nothing more to say your honour , your bluff has been called portsmouth You now have as much credibilty as someone who gives out opinions on matches they havent even attended , oh wait you do that also
  9. FallowfieldBlade

Right DJ KEN
  10. FallowfieldBlade

As I’ve said to your good friend part time pomp Kenneth drop me a private message with the initials of my name If you’re correct I’ll arrange for you and pompy a lovely weekend away at a spa retreat or something so you can spend some time together I’ll even chuck £10 to a charity of your...
  11. FallowfieldBlade

Fallowfields team to penetrate Palace
  12. FallowfieldBlade

It was a golden retriever * At least it wasnt another forum member like Kenneth and pomps
  13. FallowfieldBlade

Have you heard yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Making thinly veiled threats to someone you are pretending to know over the internet , you are an extremeley weird bloke Its getting weird now portsmouth
  14. FallowfieldBlade

Im replying to you who keeps bringing it up like a 5 year old who is saying im gonna tell my mum
  15. FallowfieldBlade

Portsmouth i cannot stress this enough i dont care , even if you did know who i was i still couldnt care You take this forum far too seriously mate
  16. FallowfieldBlade

You could argue the fact ampadu has chosen to play for three teams battling at the wrong end of there leagues means that he is the exact opposite of a good time player They may well be but without toney they wont be as good , i dont thonk they will go down but i can see a scenario where they...
  17. FallowfieldBlade

I am not "rattled" by this portsmouth i am just ammused that you are so rattled that you are pretending to know who i am
  18. FallowfieldBlade

And now i know you certainly dont know who i am you plonker
  19. FallowfieldBlade

Portsmouth you don’t even go to the matches so get back below deck and peel them spuds
  20. FallowfieldBlade

Most clubs take out a loan against the future TV/TRANSFER revenue that’s what all clubs do I rate ampadu having watched him plenty of times for us and in Italy and for wales The opinions around ampadu are based on the relegation season where he was by no means our worst player and people...
  21. FallowfieldBlade

I couldn’t tell you one player they signed and had to check twice at how much they spent
  22. FallowfieldBlade

For all those saying I’m a negative noo Noo these are last years competitors/relegation candidates from Bournemouth - £80 mill Brentford - £50 Mill Palace - £45 Mill Everton - £75 Mill Fulham - £70 Mill Leeds - £150 Mill Southampton- £140 mill Wolves £170 mill...
  23. FallowfieldBlade

Hecky- better than wilder?

What you been smoking Jimmy I know he’s given you a new contract
  24. FallowfieldBlade

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

I’ve just watched a YouTube dubstep compilation and I can tell you he is the Hellmans mustard Another 5/6 of these please
  25. FallowfieldBlade

I’ve got them though so they have
  26. FallowfieldBlade

Congratulations pompy I can’t wait to hear more about the ratings you give players for games you haven’t even attended 🤣🤣
  27. FallowfieldBlade

It’s not delusion there’s a direct correlation between threads created by me and the number of posts/popularity It’s not my fault
  28. FallowfieldBlade

Ken cmon I know your daft but I didn’t think you were this daft Explain how I’m talking bollocks then DJ Baldy ? You and part time Portsmouth are like two school ground bullies And it’s about time the moderators stepped in
  29. FallowfieldBlade

Your Serious Preseason Prediction…

17th Bournemouth 18th Palace 19th Blades 20th Luton
  30. FallowfieldBlade

The moderators owe me royalties as i keep the site afloat in advertising revenue

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom