Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. K

Summer football in the future?

And , of course, cricket would have to move to the winter to have any chance of getting a crowd. Think that'd work?
  2. K

Best home-internationals with the blades

England: TC, Hodgy
  3. K

Best debuts for United

TC for me too, although Danny Webber's against Leeds was pretty good too
  4. K

Roys View From Norwich City

Simple explanation from Roy on the pre-match thread is that the Norwich forum website has been down since early evening yesterday. Have patience guys.
  5. K

Daniel Sturridge.....

Well, I think it's a good idea:- 1. If we signed him on a pay as you play basis, possibly with a goal bonus, it would cost us very little 2. It would give our physios something to do. At the moment we're paying them a decent wage to sit around and do f all ;)
  6. K

What do Ronaldo, Neymar, Tevez And Billy Sharp all have in common?

My mate John too. Happy birthday to you all 🥳
  7. K

We Are Safe

Just had a look at the last eight seasons, and only one team that finished 17th has achieved the 40 point mark, Watford in 16/17. That year, Hull in 18th only got 34, so they escaped easily. In three of the seasons, including the last two, 17th place ended up with 36 points. Highest total for...
  8. K

Here's a new one - "lump and run"

After-match analysis by Paul Merson on Sky Sports, he said that we seem to stop other teams playing their normal game (heard that before somewhere), but after watching us a few times, he couldn't work out how we did it. So much for being found out eh? He did also lavish a fair bit of praise.
  9. K

The last penalty scored or conceded

Think the Derby one last Boxing Day was Harry Martin, even though the question would've been disallowed
  10. K

5th November - Relegated Clubs

Wilder to Everton? I could be wrong, but my view is that, whoever comes in for him, CW would only leave us if he felt that he wasn't doing the business here, or he wasn't being allowed, and backed, to do the business here. There's certainly no evidence of either of those situations at the moment.
  11. K

Billy’s Sharpener - Sheffield Pale Ale

As per post #3, Billy's Sharpener was on in the Railway on Stoke beamback day, and was extremely palatable :p
  12. K

Upside Down Pints

First saw these in Queenstown, New Zealand, a few weeks ago. It is magnetised, and with the pressure of the liquid from above, makes it very difficult (especially when full), but not impossible, to jab it up from below. The beer was fizzy keg stuff, and don't expect it to be much different over...
  13. K

Pizza Pronotion Party

:rolleyes: What's Harry Kane got to do with it?
  14. K

Aston Villa [A]

Villa also have the worst defensive home record in the division at the moment, 27 goals conceded, although only West Brom have scored more at home. The vast majority of Abraham's goals have come at home too and accounts for almost half of the total. That suggests the key will be stopping him...
  15. K

Game against the Dark Side 4/3/19

Thanks Espoo, did a bit of an internet search on the subject, and that came up with The Fox too, and it's looking the favourite at the moment. As for commas, one of my kids bought me a bag of them for Christmas, so trying to use them up before they go mouldy.....,,,,
  16. K

Game against the Dark Side 4/3/19

Long time reader, but first time poster on here. I promise to try my hardest not to make spelling mistakes, or to say "would of". So, I was destined to miss the above match, as I'll be in Auckland, New Zealand for that weekend, and now it's been moved to the Monday night, on Sky, I was hoping...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom