Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. I

Who do you want in the FA Cup 3rd Round?

There's a chance to check out Fylde on Saturday. Barnet v Fylde, live on BT Sport, kick off 5.20pm.
  2. I

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.

Ever since our first ever visit to Bramall Lane back in January I have followed the Blades' progress with a lot of interest. Most of our fans that day were amazed at how fair, friendly and dignified your fans were that day and I know I am not the only Barnet fan who has been willing you on to...
  3. I

Best of luck for the season

No, we have a new ground but it is six miles away from Barnet in Edgware. Our local council were very unsupportive of us building a second stadium in Barnet (I loved Underhill but it was getting very delapidated) so our Chairman gave up banging his head against a brick wall and moved us out of...
  4. I

Just got back from the match. I was surprised that Brentford put their full first team out. They were decent footballers and Brentford played with two very wide players. In truth Barnet rode their luck a bit, but you do need luck in the cup. Brentford knew they had been in a game. I couldn't...
  5. I

Ha ha, it's just a bit of banter between us and Brentford. They were once in the same league as us and this has been going on for ages. Sorry for making you cringe Brian Blessed, but, there again, you made me cringe when you were in Z Cars.
  6. I

Not long to go before our 4th round match against Brentford. Hope you Blades can will us to an unlikely win tonight. Our goalie is suspended and we have signed a loan keeper from Leeds, also our number 8 who played against you is also suspended for picking up a second FA Cup yellow card (stupid...
  7. I

Match Thread Swansea v The Mighty Blades

No need to panic you Blades fans. Quality, team, quality fans, a quality win today and promotion at the end of the season. Love from all at Barnet.
  8. I

Speaking as one of those shitcunts I can virtually guarantee we will get battered by the Fake Bees of Brentford. PeterNdlovu081, you will be able to have the enjoyment of watching it on BT Sport on Monday 28th January, kick off 7.45pm. Anyway, to continue the sickly sweet theme, good luck today...
  9. I

Hi, another Bees fan here. Just wanted to echo BeeArmy's comments. You Blades are a really great bunch of fans. We were made so welcome and I couldn't believe how many of you wanted to shake my hand and wish our club well after the match. Things like that stay with you and I can promise you...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom