Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Mad Mick

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Thanks for the memories John and good luck. I'll never forget that sublime goal against Wednesday.
  2. Mad Mick

Bill Stephenson

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-67650086?fbclid=IwAR1ztUbq547WjQGBDTP7yJZffiOUwXFSXeYXl0n--IFe9WWv8kAF7S_5zkg
  3. Mad Mick

Bill Stephenson

Never heard of him? Neither had I until a few years ago. We have become friends through photography but I've never met him. Turns out we had the same amazing photography tutor although Bill is quite a bit younger than me. At best I'm a gifted amateur, but this guy is the dogs bollocks when it...
  4. Mad Mick

McAtee - I would genuinely like to hear how anyone thinks this isn't a penalty

Shocking decision by the ref. But WTF happened to VAR? They must have agreed with the decision. This is not shirt-pulling he has been pushed off the ball whilst getting in position to shoot.
  5. Mad Mick

Wilders Payoff

I would guess that when a manager leaves either of his own accord or is sacked there is some sort of payoff by agreement. Wilder will have received something and I bet Hecky and Slave did or will. Of course, If you are in breach of contract you might walk away with nowt. For instance, If you...
  6. Mad Mick

My thoughts.

I've been watching the Blades since the early 60's and despite not having the best individual players Wilders team played some of the best football I have ever seen by a Blades side. He had just one bad season when we lost narrowly in most games. I can't say his recruitment was good in his last...
  7. Mad Mick

Hecky Sacked and Wilder In? Video and Podcast

I think Hecky deserves a big thank you. He's done a great job with one hand tied behind his back. I'm afraid it's time for a change. However, it's a possible poisoned chalice or free hit depending on the way you look at it for the new incumbent.
  8. Mad Mick

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

RIP Fellow Blades.
  9. Mad Mick

CONFIRMED Luke Thomas - Season Long Loan

Luke was very impressive in his cameo. He could be the answer to the question we've had since Steven's heyday. Time will tell. Good luck.
  10. Mad Mick

McBurnie

Night and day when McBurnie came on we looked like a premiership side.
  11. Mad Mick

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Great news!!! I really do believe we have a chance of staying up now.
  12. Mad Mick

So where's Archer then?

Im hoping Father Christmas comes tomorrow. I know it’s a bit early but hey ho. Or should it be hohoho
  13. Mad Mick

Where's Deadbat?

He's keeping a low profile as there are rumours he's playing up top for us against Man City.
  14. Mad Mick

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

I wont believe it till it happens.
  15. Mad Mick

Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United v. Girona - 26th July 2023

Siriki and Burg looking good
  16. Mad Mick

Match Thread Estoril vs Sheff United match thread.

Yes, the sound is shocking.
  17. Mad Mick

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Saves!!! and Woodward scores on the rebound.
  18. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

A bit of an update: I've just watched "The Full Monty" TV series and really enjoyed it. BDTBL is there along with a couple of glimpses of Blades shirts. My interest was that the team that made the series bought 4 of my framed prints to use in a particular storyline. Sadly you don't get to see...
  19. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

Yes mate, you can follow me on Instagram where you will see lots of my work or go to www.mickjonesphotos.co.uk. Alternatively you could buy my book.
  20. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

Cheers for the heads up. Yes I was aware of this. I’m friends with Bill on Facebook. His work on Hyde Park is amazing. Should be a great book.
  21. Mad Mick

Anybody else worried we're going to come straight back down?

I don't care I'll just enjoy every minute of it.
  22. Mad Mick

Match Thread Sunderland v. Sheffield United - 15th March 2023

Pleased with that apart from a couple of mistakes. Played some nice football and are going for it. Jebbison has done OK, but I'd bring Mc Burnie on. He holds the ball up better and will bully their defence.
  23. Mad Mick

Weather

Snowing heavily here but the roads are clear. But then I'm in South Lincolnshire.
  24. Mad Mick

Is 90 Points The Target For Promotion?

So If we win ALL our home games and lose ALL our away games that might be enough?
  25. Mad Mick

LA Blade In Sheffield

Fry Master downt Cliff is a great Chippy/Cafe.
  26. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

Not sure
  27. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

Correct.
  28. Mad Mick

My New Exhibition

Thank you so much for your kind words BA.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom