Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Gannon's perm

Are we there yet ?

You should have buckled up before, that bang on the head you received, is really evident.
  2. Gannon's perm

Arblaster

His pointing is still world class
  3. Gannon's perm

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

We've got plenty of Hobbits to counter this.
  4. Gannon's perm

Scouting & Recruitment

Judging by the players signed, looks like old Paul has been watching a few minutes of highlight reels, while he has his morning coffee. Or Janice the cleaner has picked some random names out of a hat.
  5. Gannon's perm

What minute did you leave?

Me and the lad, put a leave at 5 clause into our attendance awhile ago now. I wanted to leave at 3. But he made me stay until 5🤣. Never left early before this season either. I can take losing , I can even take getting hammered. But it's not a game of football, it's just a training session of...
  6. Gannon's perm

Grbic

Basically his agent sent a highlight reel to the club and that he would be available for £ x. There is no way we saw him play live and thought he would be a good signing. The comments on the view from were damning enough. One in particular sticks out though. " He never makes a save, every shot...
  7. Gannon's perm

That team tonight

Burnley are shit, but they still spanked us 5 v 0. We are so much more worse than shit. 5556, in our last 4 home games. No team in all four divisions have been that shit. A GD of -50 is epic proportions of shitness.
  8. Gannon's perm

United 0 Arsenal 6 - No match report

I'm sorry I'm going to have to disagree. It wasn't like a lower league team against an EPL team. A team from league 2 the Conference or Conference North, would have looked far more organised. They went 1v0 up after 4 mins and a bit and it should have been 3v0 at the point. To be 4v0 down at home...
  9. Gannon's perm

Vini Souza

Nice collection of bobble heads
  10. Gannon's perm

Tielemans for the fourth goal

Beggars belief really. They're absolutely braindead. All he had to do was just stand there and the longer he just stood there, the more space he got. We could all see it happening a second time, screaming for someone, anyone to mark him. The crowd can see it, the players can't 🤷🏻‍♂️ Think the...
  11. Gannon's perm

United 2 West Ham 2 - report

Good report, but was Coufal and not Soucek who saw red.
  12. Gannon's perm

Sheffield United or Manchester City

Emirates is just a carbon copy of the Estádio da Luz. Etihad tried to copy the San Siro spiral staircases and it looks wank in comparison. BDTBL every day the week. UTB and happy New Year Bladesmen and Bladeswomen
  13. Gannon's perm

New Manager Bingo

Think Cabbage could do well. Not gonna do any worse.
  14. Gannon's perm

Shame on you

I booted my telly
  15. Gannon's perm

Jagielka ‘06 or Oli ‘23?

Make sure you don't watch the next game either 🤣
  16. Gannon's perm

Wilder by the looks of it

Hecky will have lost his job, because he played 4 at the back, last time out. That's simply not allowed. 4 at the back against Arsenal and he's gone. Contract stipulations and all that.
  17. Gannon's perm

Time for Wilder until the end of the season?

I don't know about that. We pumped Spurs 6v0 under Bassett 🤷🏻‍♂️
  18. Gannon's perm

Hamer

You're definitely a bot
  19. Gannon's perm

Hamer

Jog on 🤣🤣🤣 Keep 'em coming
  20. Gannon's perm

Hamer

The only thing sad is the 👍 emoji. Deary me, you really are a sad little man
  21. Gannon's perm

Hamer

Calling your own fans blunts? No real need to say anymore. Everyone knows exactly what you are.
  22. Gannon's perm

Hamer

"The average blunt just won’t get it. We, the Royal we that is, just don’t have the capacity to accept what is in plain sight." Well done ✅ Shown yourself up, for exactly what you are.
  23. Gannon's perm

McAtee +1

Little and Ball
  24. Gannon's perm

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

The worst header of a ball I've ever seen. Most of the time he closes his eyes when heading.
  25. Gannon's perm

Big Match this Weekend

Interesting info indeed. You on my space pal
  26. Gannon's perm

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Are the others in Mrs Hodges Sky WhatsApp group as well 🧐

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom