Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. GymClassHero

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Anyone upset over Brighton fans looking down upon us and other teams I say don't worry. Football goes in cycles - remember Charlton used to be a well run, established PL team. One bad decision later (letting Curbishley leave) and look at the journey it has took them on.
  2. GymClassHero

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Nowt wrong with them comments - all pretty much on the money bar the one or two idiots. Think we have a good chance of getting a win with their injury list and our hopefully mental boost from winning
  3. GymClassHero

Drop Anel or bring him back in?

Anel hasn't done enough to warrant an immediate return to the team I don't think. Wouldn't be fair or logical to drop either Trusty or JLT at the moment. Anel needs to earn his spot back - which maybe has been the problem with him not having any real competition up to now. All those boys did...
  4. GymClassHero

Gary O'Neil

I'd be mardy if I had a mug like his tbf mate show a little compassion
  5. GymClassHero

Points total for survival

Many have predicted this seasons points total for survival could be a record low. I can see the average points total for staying up decreasing not only for this season, but continually over the coming years, what with the gulf in quality and finance becoming seemingly larger ever season. 20...
  6. GymClassHero

Clean Slate

Literally this.
  7. GymClassHero

Wilders first Job

Boro he took on a fantastic run - Carrick is doing well there now isn't he? Watford are an absolute basket case of a club, unfair to judge him on this when he didn't have. Single transfer window.
  8. GymClassHero

Our table

Like the optimism however this season has just constantly been us fans pushing the deadline - in August it was "wait til September our season starts then" to now "wait til boxing day".
  9. GymClassHero

Message to The Prince

First I've seen of this being mentioned... How true it is! Fact is McCabe deemed this chancer as 'significant investment and backing' so at least some of the blame can lay with him. Whatever money the prince did have was then blown on the whole courtroom shenanigans (buying out the ground etc)
  10. GymClassHero

issues from Fulham

It can't be a coincidence that both of Englands higher rates young strikers have proved duds for us.
  11. GymClassHero

Deluded

I've been firmly in the 'Hecky in' camp until now, but as others have rightly said I can accept losing but I can't accept going into every single match aiming to scrape a draw. It's so demoralizing
  12. GymClassHero

15 Points by Boxing Day

It's the manner in which you do it, Mr Jansky
  13. GymClassHero

It’s time for a change …

The boor being?
  14. GymClassHero

15 Points by Boxing Day

Why are you always looking for an argument?
  15. GymClassHero

FA/PL Bias for big 6 clubs

Agreed mate. Don't buy into corruption as such, however it's human nature to be somewhat biased, to a neutral (i.e referee's) they are far more likely to gravitate towards the favourite big club.
  16. GymClassHero

Early leavers

When the team puts in a performance like yesterday I think people are bloody entitled to, and correct to I might add, leave early. Regardless of whether we look likely to take anything from the game, so long as the lads have actually made some sort of effort I think it is the right thing to do...
  17. GymClassHero

A couple of positives..

Hopefully this result can kick everyone's arse into gear as it did Southampton. Every time I try and put a positive spin on it though, I cannot escape the voice reminding me that they didn't have the same handicaps holding them back i.e. a skint owner and a paper thin squad seriously lacking in...
  18. GymClassHero

Newcastle's subs

*Since the day Division one became the Premier League
  19. GymClassHero

Warnock

He'd be terrible. Would be like having Mike Bassett runing Apple.
  20. GymClassHero

Ethan

Go on lad!
  21. GymClassHero

Warnock

I'm perplexed as to how even the notion of replacing Hecky has been discussed - the bloke pretty much saved us from financial oblivion. All those spewing bullshit like "yeah but we had the best squad in the league" or "we were expected to go up" well Slav did a fucking grand job of that didn't...
  22. GymClassHero

Stadium Development

I can't say I particularly give a shit about the posts either, although I've never sat in a seat obscured by them. I don't care how shiny, expensive and modern a new stadium would be, I would be devastated if we moved away from the lane to one of these soulless concrete bowls! BDTBL is part of...
  23. GymClassHero

Victim mentality

Fascinating? We already know the answer 😂
  24. GymClassHero

Heckingbottom Out, Wilder In

No just Fallowfield clones
  25. GymClassHero

16 F*cking minutes

Your club that boring you have to come on here? On the topic of funny, wasting 100k a week on Lingard, and the FFP shit storm coming your way is and will be hilarious! Also amusing that you seem to think Forest won't be involved in the relegation conversation?
  26. GymClassHero

16 F*cking minutes

Never said it was corrupt mate, I'm saying big teams get preferential treatment, and nothing anyone says will change my opinion.
  27. GymClassHero

16 F*cking minutes

Added on at the end of 2nd half. More than a third of the standard 45. How is it possible for such an amount to be added? You can bet that had they been 1 - 0 up it would have been nowhere near that. Strange how the top 5 teams to score the most late winners are: 1. Liverpool 2. Arsenal 3...
  28. GymClassHero

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Spurs

Jammy bastards tbh, not one Spurs fan I know wanted Ange, and from what I saw online they were all throwing toys out the pram with the appointment of him. Add in that Levy offered the job to virtually every fucker and his dog before settling with Ange because, quite frankly and in my opinion...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom