Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BettingBlade

9th in the PL. Was it The System or The Personnel?

The squad just isn’t good enough for this level. Players that were brought in 5 years ago as 2nd and 3rd choice are now seen as regular starters. We can talk all day about systems and confidence and outside factors but the bottom line is the squad is absolutely miles off where it should be. If...
  2. BettingBlade

Players excused from criticism. Yesterday, recently, all season.

Bogle has escaped criticism the entire team he’s been at the club. Consistently out of position and gives the ball away for fun. He can’t cross, he gets beaten far too easily and never looks as though he’s in control of the ball. He is nowhere near a Premier League player but then again, which...
  3. BettingBlade

Grbic

Thats because he never moves his feet. Just because he’s still going to his left, it doesnt mean a competent keeper couldnt adjust and save it. Grbic is fucking shit. Anyone with eyes can see that.
  4. BettingBlade

Ollie Watkins

Bet they’re both called Alan.
  5. BettingBlade

A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

When I’m a billionaire, I wont be putting any of it anywhere near a football club thats for sure.
  6. BettingBlade

A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

Just wait until you hear about the pre-season trip to Longstanton Spice museum
  7. BettingBlade

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

I just want a team that I give a shit about tbh. A squad of players that actually want to be here rather than looking for the next move. I’m not overly fussed where we finish either. I’d like us to be good enough to be towards the top but ultimately I’d like to watch a team that doesnt down...
  8. BettingBlade

A message to Brentford fans

Do they still think Jack O’Connell is shit? Wankers.
  9. BettingBlade

Another nail in the PL coffin...

I could go on and on mate. I’ve not even mentioned VAR yet.
  10. BettingBlade

No those games make players tired but these play offs on top of a regular season would be no problem. The difference I hear you ask? Around about a hundred million quid.
  11. BettingBlade

It’s not really a nail in the coffin for the Premier League in the sense that this idea is about making a shit tonne of money and attempting to grow it exponentially. It is though, getting a hammer out, closing the coffin and preparing the nails for the rest of English football. Whats...
  12. BettingBlade

Our fans today

2 reasons I would imagine. In the Prem if possible, away fans have to be allocated seats at pitch level. Newcastle and Man U are the only exemptions. Secondly, the view in that bottom tier is absolutely pap and the worst view in the ground so highly unlikely we would sell as many tickets there...
  13. BettingBlade

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

Yep. Then add in Villa away and the Luton debacle on Boxing Day and it’s down to goal difference with Forest. Mental the points we’ve thrown away.
  14. BettingBlade

Now this comes as no surprise

Because sport is ever so slightly different from buying a loaf of bread.
  15. BettingBlade

Sheffield United Legends - Crucible

Quite glad that Paddy still seems to have an affinity with us. He got some absolute pelters when he left for QPR and all because McCabe/Blackwell made themselves come up smelling of roses in the media when in reality they’d forced him out. Did similar with Michael Tonge as well by all accounts.
  16. BettingBlade

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

VAR just highlights the sheer contempt the Premier League has for the match going fan. Not one single person has the foggiest whats going on in a VAR check in the ground. As long as those armchair fans are nice and comfy all around the world though, because they’re what it’s all about really...
  17. BettingBlade

Grbic

This fella is going to go down as one of the worst signings in our entire history.
  18. BettingBlade

Non league blades

Che Adams. Wasn’t groundbreaking for us but is doing pretty well elsewhere really.
  19. BettingBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

I’ve talked myself into believing that it’s just an additional tax. The Blades tax. A voluntary tax that you don’t have to pay but you can’t not just in case you miss out on something good. And it also validates me being able to moan on here for the whole season. A moaning Bladey Blade tax...
  20. BettingBlade

SUFC Goalkeepers - Can you name any I’ve missed?

I think Paul Gerrard had 2 loan spells with us. I believe he was brought in in 2003-2004 season when Kenny got injured earlier on in the season.
  21. BettingBlade

Blades Band Names

Dr. Terry Phelangood Fronted by Wilko De Vogt Johnson
  22. BettingBlade

Blades Band Names

With their hit single “The Killing (Tommy) Mooney”
  23. BettingBlade

Blades Band Names

The House Of Ndlovu
  24. BettingBlade

Blades Band Names

Page Against The Machine
  25. BettingBlade

24/25 Season Tickets

I’m going to wait until the last day…just to make em sweat.
  26. BettingBlade

Chelsea time kick off moved

I wish the Premier League would just fuck off.
  27. BettingBlade

New entrance music

Not sure the rest of the lyrics would be that appropriate if I’m honest.
  28. BettingBlade

McBurnie and Jebbo future

I think it depends who goes up. I cant see Leeds or Leicester being too interested but I think an Ipswich or even a Southampton might throw their hat into the ring.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom