Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Paulus

What HAVE they done to country's most popular sport?

The essential point is that the situation that we have now is exactly what the big clubs wanted when they broke away and created the PL. They make the rules to suit themselves - no pesky FA or EFL committee buggering things up by wanting to run the show with the interests of the wider game taken...
  2. Paulus

That team tonight

Its been said before but you could put Guadiola in charge of our current squad and the result would still be the same, we are by a distance the worst team in the league and the blame for all of this sits squarely at the door of the useless twat who owns us.
  3. Paulus

That team tonight

Unfortunately that strategy is impossible, the financial inequality between the Championship and the PL means that anyone who looks half decent in the Championship, particularly youngsters will be hoovered up by PL clubs.
  4. Paulus

Sack Wilder

I read that and I can’t help thinking what a complete load of codswallop. I think there’s a big difference between the EA sports fans and old school fans. It’s pretty bloody obvious why we are where we are and it’s down to a chronic lack of readies. The PL is not a sporting competition it’s...
  5. Paulus

Sack Wilder

Yeah let's turn into Wednesday and sack a manager every time things get rough, it's clearly worked well for them. You seriously think Wilder is the problem and not our rogue Prince?
  6. Paulus

Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

I get the frustration but none of this is Wilder’s fault. It’s bloody simple we haven’t got the blend of quality and experience to compete in games in the PL. we’ve only picked up points where the opposition has been below par. CW was never going to be able to turn this around enough to keep...
  7. Paulus

Why would Premier League punish Forest for being big club again?

Pretty muddled article to my thinking. He starts off by slagging off the money men who have destroyed the majority of the competitive element of the top end game in England, no argument with that but then he wants to tie it in with poor old Forest and their ubercunt chairman who quite frankly...
  8. Paulus

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

Too many arrogant comments on here for my liking, hopefully we'll turn up, get a positive result and leave town. Don't see that they are bigging themselves up too much, most of the comments are balanced, quite frankly if I was a Gills fan I'd go along thinking there was a chance of an upset.
  9. Paulus

They played for the Blades, but had relatives who played elsewhere

Ryan One"s dad played for every low league club in the world (more or less)
  10. Paulus

Six of the worst - the worst performances I have seen at Bramall Lane

You’re right we’ve had some nightmares against Yeovil. I was at the 1-0 defeat in 2015 and it was the time that sticks most in my memory for thinking “what the hell am I doing with my life”We were garbage, there was nothing to react to, no anger, no frustration, just nothing. I remember looking...
  11. Paulus

Where Are You?

On a golf course
  12. Paulus

When is it time for the tennis balls?

So we universally decry Coventry and pigs for doing this and you suggest we should do it? If you want us to act like a bunch of brain dead tarts then go ahead.
  13. Paulus

The ‘be patient’ brigade

App of this might be true but we have fuck all money to buy or pay “better” players
  14. Paulus

The ‘be patient’ brigade

At the start of the season I couldn’t see how we could avoid the bottom three, we have fuck all money in the boardroom, we lost the 5 most influential players from last season, we’ve got one of them back but we’ve filled the empty spaces with unproven newbies. As a club the last month has been...
  15. Paulus

An embarrassment

If he did he should be sacked
  16. Paulus

An embarrassment

Lots of people slagging everyone off but I just feel numb and very sad. I think this week has been the toughest I can remember for the Blades (and I was on the kop against Walsall) we need to find something from somewhere and I really don’t think a massive change is the answer.
  17. Paulus

4 mins added on at Everton.

You're correct, at present any time added is pretty much a guess. A stop clock would be completely transparent, PL would hate that.
  18. Paulus

Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 16th September 2023

Think McB 2nd yellow was for dissent, mouthing off at the ref rather than the incident itself, McBurnie really is his own worst enemy sometimes.
  19. Paulus

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

Here’s another couple: an analyse the game all you want, but the entire match shifted the minute Ollie Arblaster entered the game. We're the better side whenever he's on the pitch, and the poorer side whenever he's off it (Charlton, last 30 at Blackpool, first 60 tonight). When he starts, it's...
  20. Paulus

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester City - 27th August 2023

Titcake eh? That’s a new one haven’t been called that before, well done. I suppose it’s a bit pointless to point out to you that he’s lonely there because there are at least 3 players injured who are ahead of him, In a difficult situation he’s trying to do a job and your contribution is to...
  21. Paulus

if you think it’s a good idea to hang a kid out to dry when he’s wearing a Blades’ shirt you’re the clown.
  22. Paulus

Don’t be soft. If the fans trash a young players confidence of course they are partly responsible.
  23. Paulus

Knee jerk comments on Larouci, he’s a kid been thrown into a massively demanding situation. Hatchet fans hiding behind their keyboards giving him a kicking is completely destructive and if that’s the way we go, creating scapegoats, we’ve no bloody chance this season.
  24. Paulus

bunch of twats reviewing now on Sky
  25. Paulus

As we stand

Current squad in last days of Transfer window For my own benefit I’ve tried sorting out what our squad looks like as we stand as I admit I haven’t got a handle on it with all the summer changes so this is what I came up with and I wondered how others see things. Y=Youth. C= Championship at...
  26. Paulus

Prince sabotaged us, how to return the favour?

He was under contract for another year, A constant repetition of "Non Monsieur" would have done the trick. If its correct that we've only got £12M or £13M for him, presumably to be received in pitiful instalments then this is bollocks all compared with the PL money we'll receive this year but...
  27. Paulus

This is what we are up against

What's happened is that the top clubs have led a crusade that has bled the supporters and played on their loyalty. It's shit and cynical, I'm glad we don't appear as yet to be chasing every pound completely regardless of the divide it creates between the supporters and the club. Supporters and...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom