Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Cappy

Does Roybgiv have a safe word?

“Amadeus Amadeus”
  2. Cappy

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

I won't miss people complaining about the EPL "I thing six packs are ugly. No idea why my wife is fucking that ripped guy. I'm better off without her. It's not such a big deal to clean the sink after my stand up wank"
  3. Cappy

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

The chief scout?
  4. Cappy

Where do you sit?

5. Cappy

Norwood’s Shirt

If (IF) he’s been told he’s going in the JTW, this is probably his last ever premier league game That would definitely be a decent reason to get the shirt if your opponent, possibly the best midfielder in the world, to frame alongside your own shirt from your last game Just playing devil’s...
  6. Cappy

MCI 1-1 SHU incoming

If you think your life is bad…..here’s an update for you Found out my mother-in-law has been admitted to hospital this morning too (my poor wife). She has pneumonia and has been admitted into the same hospital as me. I’m waiting for a bed in a ward to free up so I can be admitted. You know...
  7. Cappy

MCI 1-1 SHU incoming

Thanks for the best wishes. The intent of the post was not to garner sympathy, but to make sure you jumped on a 1-1 🤣 Oh and I don’t drink, smoke or sniff the talc, yet here I am, so let that be a lesson to you, kids
  8. Cappy

The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

It’s weird our language isn’t it?! In our house, “double wank and chips” is often used to describe a bad situation But double wank and chips is a pretty good day really
  9. Cappy

MCI 1-1 SHU incoming

Get your bets placed Lost every away game I’ve been to this year. Only missed two so far and now missing a third I had to miss the Brighton game at the last minute. Literally on the morning of the game at 5am we had to pull out. 1-1 On the morning of the villa game my GP called me to tell me...
  10. Cappy

Delay to the match at the end of game

So you’re saying it was inclusive abuse? I hope he uses that in his defense “I called him a fat cunt, your honour, and in case he couldn’t hear me, I gave it to him in both BSL and ASL, too”
  11. Cappy

Jack Robinson...

I’m amazed we’ve never got a song going for Robbo. I suppose we’ve always half expected him to regress at some point and disappear out of the 11. He’s one of a few lads who, if they have two poor games, people would be calling for their heads (see McBurnie after Chelsea cameo). I hope he keeps...
  12. Cappy

BladesPod - latest episodes

It seems we’ve never had a player with 3 in a season, but even just going back as far as the start of the PL, a few other players have… https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/5-players-with-the-most-premier-league-red-cards-in-a-single-season
  13. Cappy

23/24 season kit thread

That looks great. What’s the “resorts” sponsor?
  14. Cappy

I listen to a tonne of sports and other podcasts. Probably 2-3 hours per day - before work, traveling, bedtime. BladesPod is in my top 5% easily. Informative in terms of opinion and perspectives, and entertaining. And the hosts are incredibly likable. I wonder if it’s a choice to have...
  15. Cappy

happiest fans in the league

I think we’d always poll towards the bottom of this table; a lot of our fans I speak to would be really unhappy if they were happy
  16. Cappy

RND

https://x.com/sufcdevelopment/status/1737171802089017778?s=46
  17. Cappy

Incoming? Iliman

Signs in JTW, goes to AFCON, injured till July 😭
  18. Cappy

Jebbo

🤔🧐 https://x.com/simon18891/status/1736295952523186315?s=46
  19. Cappy

All of it or just up to when they start plugging stuff?
  20. Cappy

United 0 Liverpool 2 - report

Cheers Deadbat, was looking forward to your report on this game. On a side note, do you have any plans to take them online somewhere (i.e. to a website of your own/tufty) so you can link to them here/twitter/etc? Similar to what Roy does with his view from? That way we don't have to come on here...
  21. Cappy

Inside Shirecliffe

Darren Smith confirmed to me that Osborn was not missing from the squad on Saturday due to being dropped, so it's assumed he is injured.
  22. Cappy

Pre-match Burnley away presser

Apologies... :tumbleweed::p
  23. Cappy

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Was mentioned by the host on this Bournemouth YT vid. 14k subscribers, so should be seen by a few, especially you'd think the more dedicated fans who would travel up for the game...
  24. Cappy

Anel suspension

The Bosnians have been on the blower to Hecky
  25. Cappy

Two-time loanees

Nyron Nosworthy ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom