Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. CoatesyBlade

Vini Souza

Raging at this statement… not a chance he’s anywhere near good enough to play for Brazil… if you thinks that’s our fault he knows where the door is! I’ll personally slam it shut behind him, kent!
  2. CoatesyBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

What the hell was that sandwich bit all about?? 🤣
  3. CoatesyBlade

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Terrible read… way too complimentary!
  4. CoatesyBlade

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

Are we playing Archer up front on his own? Can someone make any sense of that cos I can’t!
  5. CoatesyBlade

Give Tom Davies the captaincy

Might not be a bad shout next season when he’s fully back at it… Especially if Egan is no longer with us
  6. CoatesyBlade

New keeper is shit

As much as it’s one game and all that, I agree with the OP somewhat. It wasn’t just the goals that I’m judging this on, he looked like he had lead in his boots (and gloves) very slow and didn’t look like the most agile/athletic. But… Wilder insists they’ve ‘done their homework’ on this one...
  7. CoatesyBlade

Match Thread FA Cup: Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 27th January 2024

Neither McBurnie or Archer gave a monkeys today. I was particularly disappointed with Archer, I don’t think he did anything positive all game (thrown in the towel as he’s essentially Villa’s player?) Luckily for us it should be BBD, Osula and McAtee against Palace
  8. CoatesyBlade

Match Thread FA Cup: Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 27th January 2024

Looks like the scouting team have come up trumps again! 🤣
  9. CoatesyBlade

Grbic Bogle Anel Trusty RND Hamer Norwood Ozzy Osula Archer BBD
  10. CoatesyBlade

Player Suggestion David Brooks

Apart from the Osula comparison (completely different players) I agree with you. Get him in if it’s at all possible… quality player 👊
  11. CoatesyBlade

Outgoing? Coulibaly out on loan

The great thing about the Foinavon story for me was the philosophical questions it posed. Truly a moment (The National) when all the stars aligned
  12. CoatesyBlade

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

I’m sure we are… that deal is still really bad for us though
  13. CoatesyBlade

Norwood

He was pretty woeful today… what worried me most was that he looked like an accident waiting to happen against a mid league 2 team! Doesn’t bode well I’m afraid. He’s been a great servant and he deserves all the admiration he receives… but his playing days are numbered in the red and white!
  14. CoatesyBlade

Well done to the blade on s24su !

Enjoyed McAtee’s 2nd! 🤣
  15. CoatesyBlade

Match Thread FA Cup: Gillingham v. Sheffield United - 6th January 2024

Not overly impressed with that back 5! Why is RND at CH when you’d hope he’d be our LB going forward? And why is Thomas playing if he’s going back? Which he should be cos we need that domestic loan spot freed up! On a positive note… gotta fancy Osula to bag today! Expecting big things from Hamer...
  16. CoatesyBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

Cheers Roy! Enjoyed that read… adds a bit more spice! Personally I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow… big confidence booster for the boys 0-4 👊
  17. CoatesyBlade

Alan Nixon Thread

I don’t know tbh. There’s a lot of talk on the subject at the minute… mind you, there’s a lot of talk about our keeper interest being a loan. Which I’m a bit disappointed in if true
  18. CoatesyBlade

Alan Nixon Thread

Thomas to go back to Leicester
  19. CoatesyBlade

Alan Nixon Thread

Eh?
  20. CoatesyBlade

Alan Nixon Thread

Yes I know. Brooks on loan, keeper on a perm 👍
  21. CoatesyBlade

Alan Nixon Thread

He says the keeper is a loan… we need to sign a decent keeper not loan one! Rumour has it that Brooks (David) is available on loan, that’s the signing we should use the loan on. Sign Victor, loan Brooks, Arblaster on his way back and that’s the start of a great window for us.
  22. CoatesyBlade

CONFIRMED Benie Traore leaves on Loan

Wilder said that some moving on might not feel they’ve been given a proper crack at the ol whip. Traore fits this bill if 2+2=4
  23. CoatesyBlade

24/25

We don’t get to keep Archer… it’s a glorified loan I’m afraid
  24. CoatesyBlade

Transfers

Destroyed? I feel like you’re coupling our failings as a team with him as an individual. Scouts have seen him handle Mbappe, he’s young, he has time left on his contract… I’m talking 10mil… not the 30+ that someone such as Guehi would command.
  25. CoatesyBlade

Transfers

I don’t know mate… could be anyone around the mid to bottom teams I’d imagine. Plus there’s all the major foreign leagues to consider.
  26. CoatesyBlade

Transfers

He was an excellent Championship defender, he’s performed to a good standard at international level and has the potential to be a good PL defender. 10 mil at least for me. I’d be disappointed if he left for anything less. Mind you we’d save some money on petrol so swings and roundabouts 🤣
  27. CoatesyBlade

Transfers

If you want me to give a figure I’d say he’s worth 10-12 at least! He’s performed really well on an international level, in the championship and at times in the PL. He’s a good age and has time left on his contract. I would like to see him stay myself and I like the idea of him and Trusty...
  28. CoatesyBlade

Transfers

Agree with most of your post… but I’d want a lot more for Anel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom