Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. T

Cheers mate, It won't matter to them for a while anyway, not until we have another Sunday game. They're not heartbroken about missing out, as I've said, they're very casual fans. The sort if asked would say they support United, I think they only prefer United because of me. But their money is...
  2. T

Thank you GCB I'm not sure when they tried to get tickets, most likely they tried before Thursday and then gave up on the idea
  3. T

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Get all aggressive about it you fucking plank. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY MY FREINDS HAD PROBLEMS GETTING TICKETS BECAUSE IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE GENERAL SALE, 500 LOYALTY POINTS
  4. T

Sheffield United v Leicester City Premier League Bramall Lane Prices start from £35 Adults,£22 Concessions,£13 juniors Tickets are on sale on the following dates & times to 19/20 Members(1 ticket per supporter): 24 Aug 2019 Sat 15:00 PROCEED Thursday 8th August – 30000+ loyalty points Tuesday...
  5. T

It says so on the website, these two friends of mine registered on the website to buy tickets but needed 500 points. They own a restaurant and Saturday is a big No No, they have to open the restaurant about 4pm to get ready for the first customers that usually arrive about 6pm Sunday is an...
  6. T

It doesn't work that way The maximum number of people with loyalty points will still be 26000 If people only want to watch Premier League football that's their right and their business We're not the only club on the planet with casual fans They shouldn't have obstacles put in their way if...
  7. T

The casual fan cannot get a ticket Even general sale is for 500 loyalty point holders, and only 1 ticket per person
  8. T

Even General Sale tickets are for those with 500 points Says the same thing on www.sufc.co.uk for the Leicester game "From Monday 19th August, any remaining tickets will be on general sale to those with a minimum of 500 loyalty points"
  9. T

When a certain amount of people, (ie the additional 2500) have to have 500 loyalty points or they can't buy a ticket what do you expect. When our attendances have been anywhere between 19,000 and 26,000 since leaving the Premier League last time, where are the extra fans going to get the...
  10. T

View from Norwich

Exactly One decent result against a car crash of a club and they're full of bullshit again. They're lucky Liverpool felt sorry for them last week and declared at half time. If we'd drawn Newcastle first home game we'd have murdered them as well.
  11. T

How good are we/can we be??

If 4th from bottom is the aim we might as well give up now. Regardless of what happens our aims have to be higher. Warnock waffled on about 17th place constantly, and psychologically we never got away from it, until the last day of course. Better to have no aims than minimal ones, so let's...
  12. T

Roy's View From... View From Palace

Some set of sanctimonious football purist pricks that support a club at least 200 miles away from where they live. A set of twats that have latched themselves onto one of the richest clubs so that they never have to subject themselves to seeing their home town club have to struggle for a...
  13. T

Shout out to David McGoldrick

If we remember, how many sitters did he miss at the beginning of last season. I think he sometimes tries to be a bit too clever, the one in the first minute at Bournemouth he was trying to lift it over Ramsdale and got the connection wrong when he should have just drilled it past him. Today the...
  14. T

I think most of the fans criticising their own team only do it whilst comparing themselves to the shit thats just beaten them, and these are mostly no different.
  15. T

Little do they know, but that was us nowhere near our best. The hype, the nerves, the sense of the unknown, the feeling of being new to it all took quite a bit away from United. So we ended up with a 60% United still being too much for them. Two can play at this dismissive game, the cry baby...
  16. T

From the sofa

We'll have to be absolutely on it to get anything from Leicester. They are the club that we should be aiming to be in four or five years, they are miles ahead of us at the moment and have been unlucky today to have only drawn with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge I'd snatch their hand, arm, shoulder...
  17. T

Feel for Billy ..

Sharp will be happy enough He was never going to get on after we were forced to make two substitutions especially when McBurnie was on and we were winning
  18. T

Injured players

I wondered who'd be first, and we get two in the first home game
  19. T

We were poor today...................

How's about "We were nowhere near at our best, we were very nervous, but still comfortably handled a so called established Premier League team" If Roy wants some comments he should go on the BBC website. 150 comments at last count, mostly from Premier League fucking Nigels who have latched...
  20. T

Final 10 minutes

I didn't know I wasn't giving them a break, it's certainly not how I meant it to sound I think United were fantastic, they caused problems, were never under any pressure and were succesful in killing the game off. I would just like them to be 2-0 up before they start killing it though. These...
  21. T

John Lundstram

He's had some stick from some, but he is an excellent player. He does make our whole team look less menacing going forward though, but that's not his fault. His job is to sit and dig in, if he can join in with the attack as well, like today, he'll become a top player
  22. T

Final 10 minutes

Got punished against Millwall doing exactly the same thing I can understand the nerves forcing you to drop a bit deeper, but you have to have an out ball when you do that, otherwise you're just asking for trouble We defended brilliantly but it only takes a split second for something to drop to...
  23. T

Your favourite commentary moment.

The commentary of the 2-1 victory over Leeds in the Worthington Cup with two injury time goals takes some beating
  24. T

VAR

Wolves and Man City have had goals chalked off for handball that would have stood last season Handball is supposed to be a foul when it is deliberate
  25. T

Villa 1 Bmouth 2

I still think Villa will have enough to stay up, I hope us and Norwich stay up too. It would be nice if all three stayed up for a change, then the Premier League and it's plastic foreign fan bases who know fuck all would have to eat their words
  26. T

Match Thread Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace - 18th Aug 19

Any kind of win would be fantastic. But a goal for McBurnie and then a second created by Basham overlapping and putting a cross in for O'Connell or Egan to nod home would be magnificent It'd give the pundits something to talk about wouldn't it ?
  27. T

If we win 6-0 tomorrow...

Some people really ought to calm down
  28. T

Biggest wish for Sunday

Any win of any kind I'd also like us to play well and dominate possession
  29. T

If we win 6-0 tomorrow...

That just shows what we're up against We've only played one game and already some have a +5 goal difference over us
  30. T

Litmus Test

Villa 0 Bournemouth 2 Makes our result look good But that's all it does, makes it LOOK good, reality is very different and each game is different too

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom