Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. W

Neal Maupay

I know mate I wasn’t having a go at you
  2. W

Brooks to Man Utd?

Best bit of that film is when they were singing that song. What was it again ?
  3. W

Brooks to Man Utd?

Wanks a wank
  4. W

Neal Maupay

Why would we want him back. He did nothing for Cardiff in the Prem and didn’t really set the world on fire for us. Bad mistake if Wilder wastes money on him.
  5. W

Neal Maupay

We need two strikers. If we get Hogan and Madine we will get relegated by Christmas. Looking around it seems incredibly hard trying to find suitable strikers. We really need to be scouting in Europe and looking to find some hidden gems. Charlie Austin or / and Jay Rodrigues Then just a...
  6. W

Player Suggestion LLorente

He’s a foreigner mate. Blades don’t like foreign players. Shame really.
  7. W

Brooks to Man Utd?

Yep astonishing that our great new partner who would help transform Utd and was given half the club for a £1 had no money.
  8. W

Brooks to Man Utd?

Still to some on here it was good business for us like maguire and the two Kyles. Yet now in the promised land with a supposed £170 million coming in for being the prem we can’t afford to to sign anyone over 3 million. Where did the money go and where will this new money go?
  9. W

SUFC PLC SHARES

Reported you ya dirty b******
  10. W

Brooks to Man Utd?

Here we go again.
  11. W

Player Suggestion David Turnbull

I’m only kidding anyway.
  12. W

McCabe or Abdullah?

What a disaster.
  13. W

Player Suggestion David Turnbull

Just checked this out. Wow 5 pages of Cocoa tha clown aka Thornton having a crack at someone. Awesome!!!!
  14. W

Will we actually sign anyone?

Bloody hell on this thread I’ve found Coco the clown aka Thornton david aka Thornton Fred Tunstsll aka Thornton Hilly aka Thornton How many usernames can you have on here.
  15. W

Movement.

Can see him slipping in Billy on a regular basis. Ive reported you ya dirty b******
  16. W

Realistic XI for next season.

All I can say is I’d love to one day see Utd splash the cash on some real talent and make their stay in the Prem permanent.
  17. W

Realistic XI for next season.

And relegation
  18. W

FAO those drawing conclusions

Oh don’t be a big baby. It’s no big deal. I’m obviously wrong and I’ll take it on the chin. It doesn’t mean anything but you have something you can now jump on to. You’ll be loving it.
  19. W

Not with you.
  20. W

What? You want to carry it on....... Well if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up. I was sure it was Kevin McCabes son who came out with the comment.
  21. W

Wow. Well if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up. I was sure it was Kevin McCabes son who came out with the comment. Fair dos though.
  22. W

His son came out with the Phrase. I can remember when the Saudi Prince first arrived and it was something along the lines of Not Man City more like Liverpool kind of investment. The second part of your question. I’ve got no idea.
  23. W

The same to you my friend
  24. W

Ha ha. Fook all that. “ Think Liverpool kind of investment” The best quote from the McCabes ever.
  25. W

Incoming? Franck Ribery

nail on the head. Well get him for one year. 13 mill player well covered
  26. W

Top 5

1 Danny Rose 2 Marcelo 3 Kante 4 Lewondoski 5 Jags
  27. W

Incoming? Jota

I’m sure Wilder has to sign some players to give some depth to the squad. Maybe though don’t expect us to sign players Villa and Norwich will go for.
  28. W

Incoming? Jota

Doubt we will be competing with Villa or Norwich. I’ve heard Wilder will give his team a chance in the Prem. We are either going to surprise everyone or beat Derby’s crap record
  29. W

Minecraft Bramall Lane

I play a bit of Minecraft every now and again. That is incredible work.
  30. W

Incoming? Antonio Valencia

Ha ha that would be a cool signing. Prem experience at the highest.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom