Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

I was thinking watching it he was basically begging for someone to come and sign Sander. said mulitple times about selling players rather than have them leave for free
  2. S

If I was Anel, even Egan, Baldock etc... I'd be straight on to my agent to get me out. Wouldn't blame them either
  3. S

Only if they're ones that no one else wants haha
  4. S

Didn't say he would... I have the same issue here as Ndiaye. It's not the fact they have left or may leave... it's the pathetic lack of progress on almost all other fronts which then becomes amplified when your best players leave. We are absolutely miles away from being anywhere near ready from...
  5. S

Tell that to the ownership of the club...
  6. S

Not even sure I'd bother going on Sat tbh.
  7. S

James Trafford

That 8 miles will make all the difference lol.
  8. S

John Egan

Just don't see this happening at all. Egan is absolutely key for us, could make a very valid argument that he's far more valuable to us than Berge or Ndiaye given we have no one else really who can play his role. He's so good for us, ender rated by many. His only real weakness for us has...
  9. S

CONFIRMED James McAtee - MGW Replacement?

Bit of a difference though isn't there in that Bash and Sharp haven't dropped off a cliff. Fwiw it's worth I don't think Norwood has either he just had an average game the other night. Way more concerned with Fleck but I'd be very surprised if he goes anywhere, he'll be on good money which...
  10. S

I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest Lowe is the best LWB at this club let alone the league. Everytime he's put a United shirt on he's been an embarrassment. We're ot seriously taking Forest fans word for things. To be fair he should have looked ok at Forest as all their threat was down...
  11. S

Norwood will have better days but for me his time of starting against the better sides should be over. At home, against lower teams he will absolutely still be an asset. Fleck, we can only hope he improves a lot, I was hopeful he'd be back towards his best with a pre season but that last night...
  12. S

I'd imagine it more relates to "intime to be involved this weekend".
  13. S

No as he doesn't work in the public sector ;) He's just become a lot less good than he used to be.
  14. S

I don't think it would be right to expect him to be MGW. MGW had made something like 50 Prem appearances so his development was a lot further along. Some of our fans would be upset if Arblaster, Osula etc... were to go out on loan, just the way fans are... But he seems highly rated but this...
  15. S

Just go on twitter pal
  16. S

Nixon now saying we're looking to rush a deal through for him...
  17. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Exactly that on the game time which is why I'd be very surprised if we bring in a striker. To be fair, how many clubs can say they have the depth of attacking talent we do even with what we've got. Brewster, Ndiaye and Sharp + Mcburnie, + 2 very very good young players. Does any other side in...
  18. S

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

I accept that it's likely Berge will go. But there's no way we get someone in anywhere near his level or near the impact he could have on this division this season, not a chance.
  19. S

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

Brentford would be a risk for Sander. Could easily find himself relegated again
  20. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Seems this guy also claims Simon Moore of to Bournemouth...
  21. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Think an extra attacking mid makes sense, hopefully an athletic one to cover Berge if needed, I think we'll play with 1 striker far more often this season. So far we're looking at. Mid(2/3 places) - Norwood, Blaster, Doyle, Fleck, Osborn, Berge, Coulibaly, Bash, Anel, Attacking Mid(1/2...
  22. S

Incoming? Dwight Gayle

Don't really get the pull of ageing loan strikers. Whether people agree or not it would be crazy to bring in a player that would take minutes from Brewster. Again whether people like it or not our hopes pretty much rest on him, it's a huge season for him.
  23. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

I'm not convinced it takes us any longer than most clubs. The difference being we see rumours from the get go here so feels like things take a while as for other clubs we'll only see things once it hits the national press which is usually as the deal is pretty much done.
  24. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

He seems a good player and I hope we bring him in but I do feel he's being overhyped here a bit too. Certainly doesn't come in as an immediate starter I wouldn't have thought
  25. S

Joe Lolley

Is he... just Adam Reach clone then 🤣
  26. S

Joe Lolley

A right footed Adam Reach. Anyone who watched highlights a few years ago will think he's mint. He's not, he's wank and the occasional screamers are a thing of the past.
  27. S

Incoming? INCOMINGS

I mean his manager last season wasn't so sure hence bringing in 2 strikers in Jan. All about opinions but I don't see how he fits the plan at the moment, Hecky seems to be going younger and fitter up top. Also seems we'll play one main striker so we should be pretty well covered with what we...
  28. S

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Wonder how differently people would view Norwood set pieces when Egan learns how to get a header on target.
  29. S

Incoming? INCOMINGS

One was 1st choice for half a season, one wasn't... Regardless of all this, if Grabban didn't want to be playing he'd sign at Forest and take the money there rather than come and be back up for us.
  30. S

Incoming? INCOMINGS

Can't see it being Grabban, if we were interested in that age of player we may as well just kept Didzy for another year.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom