Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. grafikhaus

Compared with last season...

Not really understanding?
  2. grafikhaus

Apologies all. In hospital at the mo. but will catch up!
  3. grafikhaus

Can't see us winning again this season

I refer you to this post.
  4. grafikhaus

Men vs. Boys last night:
  5. grafikhaus

Martin Samuel - again

So will West Ham, David Moyes, their fans and Samuel be preparing this as their 'defence' if they go down? By one point or more? Because they were shite in their remaining games? If so, the laws in football - like the laws on anything in this country - are a 'rich mans game' and will probably...
  6. grafikhaus

Martin Samuel - again

Once again, our biased, West Ham supporting idiot pursues his own agenda. I've copied and pasted the relevant bit so you don't have to scroll through the rest of his crap in todays article: Wilder talks about legal action but club can't get lucky twice Sheffield United got lucky in 2008...
  7. grafikhaus

Based on that dross today, probably not. (Apart from the Norwich game at home, I didn't anyway). Thank God we're not in a relegation scrap.
  8. grafikhaus

Dean Smith asked by Sky

I'd agree that you can't compare the Leeds/Villa incident with us v Villa the other night. I watched the Leeds/Villa game on TV and remember thinking 'If Wilder had done what Bielsa did (i.e. allowed Villa to walk a goal in) I'd be furious.' There was more at stake for both Leeds and Villa last...
  9. grafikhaus

LEGAL ACTION MUST BE TAKEN NOW

Any legal action would go down in certain circles - Porktalk, Martin Samuel etc. - as the usual 'whiny Sheffield United', 'bad losers' blah, blah. But some good could come out of this (but won't). We were led to believe that goal-line technology was infallible - a black and white, binary...
  10. grafikhaus

Here you go. No comments - seems I'm not allowed...
  11. grafikhaus

Chris Wilder

In today's Mail Anyway, try to read it. Or shield your eyes.
  12. grafikhaus

David Brooks

Dunno, but if the 'experts' like Lineker, Shearer et al say so, it must be true...
  13. grafikhaus

David Brooks

Article in today's Mail which - as usual - ignores our input. They describe his most recent (part-) season at Bournemouth as his 'breakthrough' when we all know it was his limited time with us in the 2018-19 season - epitomised when he 'megged Jack Cunt and was MotM in that game. 'Blades not...
  14. grafikhaus

My original and up-to-date Microsoft Office Excel 2013 file ('compared to last season' - Under the 'Wilder's Progress' tab at the bottom.) Beats making foccacia and doing zumba with a can of fruit in each hand... 😂
  15. grafikhaus

You mean this one... ...where we were 62nd in the league pyramid after CWs fourth game and have been 5th on two occasions? Could Guardiola or Klopp done that, with or without the money? Of course not. As I say, just my opinions and predictions. If I knew how these things panned out, I'd be...
  16. grafikhaus

Right, the times and dates for our remaining League fixtures are out and I can finally continue this thread. Based entirely on my own thoughts (I think Chelsea and Man. U. will finish strongly to secure essential European spots, while Burnley and Southampton will 'have the flip-flops on') I...
  17. grafikhaus

Hao Haidong

What are these 'crowds' you speak of?
  18. grafikhaus

Jack O'Connell

Compared to what Man. U. paid for Maguire, it'd be a steal. He still wouldn't get in Wednesday's team, though.
  19. grafikhaus

And breathe...

True, but I also think the Wilder/Knill partnership is right up there with the best. The goalscoring issue needs addressing. Just think where we'd be with just one man on ten goals... It's OK knowing about our 'tricks', it's another expecting them, being prepared for them and countering them...
  20. grafikhaus

And breathe...

Now that it looks like 'normality' may be returning, a chance to assess this season (and beyond). I had a long chat with a fellow Blade yesterday and he said he was 'worried' about next season. 'Will we be sussed out?' I asked if he seriously thought that all our up-coming opponents didn't...
  21. grafikhaus

Project Restart - Hoping for 8th June

Mings is a fucking thug who should have been banned after his challenge v Reading:
  22. grafikhaus

United's Greatest Goalscorers

I misunderstood. I thought an updated version was available which I'd definitely have bought. I must have posted too early! Attached is the 'up-to-date' records of 2018-19 and 2019-20 seasons. Some of this season (i.e. the league table) is just there as a 'placeholder', to be amended as and...
  23. grafikhaus

Have you got a link to the updated book, Silent? When does it go up to?
  24. grafikhaus

Aston Villa Fans Views On The Restart

A looong way to go. Expect 'second spikes' from Brighton, Bournemouth and Troy Deeney.
  25. grafikhaus

You're right. If ever there was a case for a digital version of books, a 'Complete Record...' is one. Since 'The Bible' was published, we've had some monumental seasons which deserve recording. Here's the original thread and attached is the updates: (I'll be adding the 2019-20 season when it...
  26. grafikhaus

CW bossing it again

It (should be) simple. The manager of any player who is 'concerned' about the health implications of restarting the season should be told 'I respect your decision and will be happy not to select you. Meanwhile, I've got a football team to run so will be picking my strongest team available.' I...
  27. grafikhaus

West Ham or Bournemouth?

In case anybody is in any doubt, this from our old friend and West Ham fan Martin Samuel on 11th May. His article is actually about how Liverpool should rest whichever players they want, but it soon descends into Samuels' 13-year-long bollocks about how it was all the Blades' fault we got...
  28. grafikhaus

38 years ago today

With the present season due to have been finishing this Sunday, a look back to grim times for The Blades. Approx. ten thousand Blades fans descended on Darlington’s Feethams ground to see United clinch the Fourth Division Champions crown. The previous season – 1980/81 – managers Harry Haslam...
  29. grafikhaus

If season does restart behind closed doors

Brighton, Brighton, West Ham and Brighton?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom