Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Cjay

Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

Lot of love i have for Ronnie V. He never wanted to leave us, but we needed the money for Bamford and he was an asset with value that we could use to raise funds. Bielsa never wanted him sold either. He was our best defensive midfielder when we sold him ( better than KP) think most LUFC fans...
  2. Cjay

Who do we want to go up with us

Leeds:D:D:D:D:D:D In the interests of magnanimity, congratulations on promotion. Fair play for showing consistency. I hope you get battered in the Prem however (cant be to magnanimous):p:)
  3. Cjay

PFA Championship team of the year

I'll remind you of this post when we do to Villa what we did to WBA at Elland Road and Ipswich do to you what they did to you last time:p:p
  4. Cjay

Oh it was i understand the pumped up stuff and what not. That Wigan game will haunt me should we not get promoted and for you it was if Carlsberg did weekends. Fully expect you to beat Ipswich tbf and if you do then credit for keeping your nerve. But when we went 1-0 up against 10 man Wigan...
  5. Cjay

1st half was decent:D Beat them once, beat WBA when they were on i think 9 wins out of 10 away. Footballing gods do like to throw in curve balls;)
  6. Cjay

Pressure does funny things, we dont expect the autos anymore, the players dont, they have had a while to come to terms with that. If (and its a big if i realise that) but if come Saturday night autos are suddenly back on that sort of boost could give renewed hope and crucially confidence to a...
  7. Cjay

You better beat Ipswich mate. The amount of crowing on here reminds me of us prior to Wigan. Understandable but you never know:p
  8. Cjay

They do but if its the PFA does that mean players vote? Just found Jansson and Cooper very hard to play against? Norwich are crap defensively as are Villa, bit surprised one of the Boro lot aren't in there.
  9. Cjay

Bit surprised but we do have the 3rd best defence tbf and for most of the season aside from Boro we have conceded the fewest goals from open play. Think that may have only changed in the last 2 or 3 games. Dont know when votes were taken but very pleased Pablo has been recognised.
  10. Cjay

Even Weeds fans think....

Ah that was me after the Wigan game, sheer frustration. But stand by it, we fucked this up, dropped far to many points in winnable games. You didn't.
  11. Cjay

Is it really an advantage us playing before Leeds?

Ah cheers man. I don't think opposition fans have to shout and swear at each other for the sake of it, most of us are adults and should conduct ourselves like them. I think its interesting to talk to opposition fans tbf, makes a change from your own team and saying the same thing to each other...
  12. Cjay

Is it really an advantage us playing before Leeds?

Think it is an advantage regardless of what you do. There is no way our players wont know what happened with you and Hull tomorrow before kickoff, in this day and age they will find out somehow, someone will tell them. And that will make the need to win even more urgent, if you win they have...
  13. Cjay

Wigan!

Indeed it is, it stopped being fun yesterday, couldn't believe what i was watching. Funnily enough the xG table has us top, you 2nd, Norwich 3rd. Norwich have far exceeded expectations and both of us havent, credit Norwich. Monday is crucial since after it you have Ipswich and we have Villa...
  14. Cjay

Wigan!

Felt like being kicked in the balls for 90mins. And Norwich drawing just makes it worse. We would have expected to be 2 points off top now. As it is we let the pressure get to us dramatically, you didn't so fair play. To see a side (Wednesday) get a well deserved draw against Norwich after...
  15. Cjay

View from Leeds

It would, we have been in really good positions before this season and had games we expected to win and didnt (Stoke, QPR, Birmingham all were in dire form). I'm an eternal pessimist tbf, although while i knew Wigan were bad away from home i didnt realise "bad" meant 7 points all season away...
  16. Cjay

View from Leeds

Nothing is over yet. Norwich looked like they had the title wrapped up, now we could be 1 point behind them before they play Sheffield Wednesday. 3 points isn't much especially with your goal difference advantage. No chickens being counted. Very worried about Brentford and Villa, Brentford...
  17. Cjay

Leeds fan in a nervous state

Nobody in the country wants to see abother Norwich team making up the numbers before there inevitable relegation :p Nah not entitled tbh all jokes aside whoever gets promoted deserves it just making the point that we have been the only side to be consistently good enough to be top 3 all season...
  18. Cjay

True i worked it out before this weekend but it has changed so thats right my mistake. I did this really quickly so not 100% sure but as it stands vs the top half. Leeds 19 games 33 points Sheff Utd 17 games 27 points Norwich 21 games 31 points. It changes though but does give an indication...
  19. Cjay

I'm not worried and whichever out of you and Norwich are in them will have my full support:D:p
  20. Cjay

I agree that makes more sense, as it is a team who has had half a season of spectacular form and scrape into 6th may win promotion over a team that has been good all season, its not right.
  21. Cjay

He is much improved although I'm not quite on the Philips bandwagon.
  22. Cjay

Maybe true its changed since i last looked. We have a better record against the top half though.
  23. Cjay

I may look for it, do like to hear what MB says, usually he is pretty spot on.
  24. Cjay

Thanks, i do try to on the threads i do on other teams forums (isn't always easy):D Could do with reading before posting occasionally:rolleyes: Dont mind Sharp tbh, he was a bit niggling at times, ran his studs down the back of Janssons leg i seem to remember early on, shouldn't have been...
  25. Cjay

We are the only side to not drop out of the top 4 all season, rarely out of the top 2 in fact and top longer then anyone else. I dont deny that i am concerned with our performances in certain games recently but we have proven we are as good as we think we are this season. Just have to check...
  26. Cjay

We did finish poorly, nerves, choked, maybe but your not even my team but i feel it is important and fair to say you did defend well, there were chances where had a defender not been applying pressure the outcome may have been very different. Its strange though, i said this about is choking on...
  27. Cjay

We have a better record against the top 7 then anyone else lol. And pre yesterday against the top half to (dont know if we still do, possibly. You have found a way to defend well recently, credit for that. But to say we beat fodder is wrong, if the league was decided on who beats the better...
  28. Cjay

Lucks got to change some time, Shirley?;)
  29. Cjay

You may have been, i do remember we had some chances to though, probably a bit of a mixed bag bit like yesterday. The playoffs fill me with dread. It is a strange situation and a bit unfair really, but thats the way it is. Its a shame because imo the best teams should go up and if as is the...
  30. Cjay

Well ok then, if thats the case you were lucky we "fluffed our lines" and your blocks and defending had nothing to do with it?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom