Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. GodricBlade

CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

I’m pretty certain you’re right. Plus for many of these young lads, they’re away from home & treated like they can do no wrong. Pampered, spoilt & looked after by the agent & the club with people employed to deal with their every whim & whimsy. They have someone to help organise their cars...
  2. GodricBlade

Nicked our songs

One fills up one’s senses Like a jeroboam of Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Like a humidor of finest Cuban cigars Like the scent of Omani frankincense. Like a soirée in Chelsea Like a dozen French oysters Like Chelsea Football Club Come delight me once more…. Bastard. Coming up here, nicking our songs…..
  3. GodricBlade

Hamer's free kick

It’s defo worth a watch
  4. GodricBlade

Disgrace

And it’s that easy. A match clock that everyone can see, run by someone who just has 1 job to do - manage the clock. Stop it for an injury, a VAR (fucking thing) check, substitutions, goal celebrations & start it again when the ball is back in play. The only thing that doesn’t cater for is...
  5. GodricBlade

New ballboy rule

I noticed a few pigeons came back during the game yesterday. Settled on the pitch in front of the South Stand at the Kop end. Wasn’t sure if they were a good or bad omen but either way they did better than Norwood.
  6. GodricBlade

New ballboy rule

As far as I can see it’s been brought in a stop a thing that’s never been raised as a problem from ever being raised as a problem by creating a different set of problems that previously weren’t a problem. In other words, they’ve solved a non-existent problem by making things worse. Good old...
  7. GodricBlade

Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

It was me. I was rather distracted when I saw you gesticulating wildly and also heard you singing but was so unnerved by how out of tune you were, I’ve decided I’m going to support Walsall instead now. Up The Saddlers!
  8. GodricBlade

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

That reminds me. I was in James Cycles in Rotherham 8 or 9 years ago. I was 2nd in the queue at the till minding my own business. The bloke in front of me was either ordering or picking summat up. Gave the bloke behind the till his surname & a few minutes later went on his way. As he turned...
  9. GodricBlade

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

The next bit of exciting infrastructure news! The hotel’s opening again. Hope the catering doesn’t fall under the Compass deal….. https://www.sufc.co.uk/
  10. GodricBlade

Complete this sentence

I’m imagining an e-mail, like the ones he sent to the EFL about wendy 🤣🤣
  11. GodricBlade

Complete this sentence

wonder whether the Footballing Gods have been put in their place by a dearly-departed Sheffield bricklayer.
  12. GodricBlade

Blades at Bournemouth Betting

Ooooof. Out of the 16 left in ours this morning, 7 were backing Bournemouth. It’s all rather quiet on the WhatsApp this evening - particularly the pig fan (1 of the 7) who seems to have disappeared! 🤣🤣
  13. GodricBlade

Blades at Bournemouth Betting

In our last man standing (I’m out at the moment after a duff Newcastle let me down) I’ve said I’ll do the same as you until the end of the season. That said, I don’t know if I can bring myself to actually do it…..
  14. GodricBlade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

How come? Is Mousset coming back?
  15. GodricBlade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Heard pretty much the same on Friday. Used to work for the bank & spent many a happy night in the bar. Locals not happy apparently.
  16. GodricBlade

Things More Sensible Than Watching The Blades

For the last 5 weeks I’ve been suffering with vertigo. It is horrible - nothing seems to stand still. I’ve felt anxious, frightened & vulnerable. Almost paralysed with the dread of wondering when the next attack will come knowing it won’t be long. And it won’t be. Wave after wave of...
  17. GodricBlade

Spot the Ball for MollysMarch and Weston Park Hospital

Excellent stuff all round here - just such a shame that we were having to do it in the first place. Thanks for organising this Matt & all the very best to blade67 & family. Great fundraising effort for a brilliant & worthy cause - all the best for the half-marathon & all the other stuff you’re...
  18. GodricBlade

Souza off!?

It’d be cold by the time he delivered it.
  19. GodricBlade

Graham Potter

Nice idea. If it’s the bloke in front of me who’s complaining though, we usually shake hands on arrival as we’ve sat in the same seats for a number of years. So given we’re used to making physical contact, next time I feel a botty-burp heading for the exit door, I think I’ll tap him on the...
  20. GodricBlade

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

I imagine like many on here, the poor food/drink offering featured pretty significantly in my replies to the Club’s recent survey. Up to now, I’ve got no idea whether the new contract will actually improve anything but I suspect not. It’d be nice if someone came out & said exactly what was...
  21. GodricBlade

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

Well, the 2-second rule applies in all situations. Is it 2? Or 5? Or is it 3? Anyway, I hope that dropping the pie onto concrete will have weakened the crust sufficiently to make eating the thing a bit easier.
  22. GodricBlade

Another quality decision by the FA.

Ridiculous. I guess there’ll be a few Blades running in the morning too - especially the likes of blade67 & his clan who are raising funds for Weston Park Hospital following the loss of his daughter. The Chelsea game is officially the club’s Weston Park nominated game to raise funds so at least...
  23. GodricBlade

Pretend we're rich. Would you risk -6 pts to buy a load of proven Prem quality players?

Longer term, the cost would inevitably end up being a whole lot more - and a whole lot more varied - than -6 points. So it’s a no from me, I’m out.
  24. GodricBlade

Blades Art

Hello buddy, Excellent news & both of those things will be a very worthwhile contribution. One’ll be a bit more arduous than the other, I imagine….. I’ll make sure I bring some cash to the game that day & hope others do likewise. I’ll see if my mate is also shaking a bucket on the 6th - he’s a...
  25. GodricBlade

Hamer's free kick

A bit of smart management would see Hamer relieved of his dead ball duties. Now, where do we got some smart management from…..
  26. GodricBlade

Hamer's free kick

…. to add to the description, not only did he float it into the box to no-one, he floated it straight out of the other side of the box too leaving most of our team looking around confused. Meanwhile, a Wolves player got to the ball in 10 years of space & headed towards the Utd goal with several...
  27. GodricBlade

Blades Fan on Bargain Hunt

How hard did you bump into him & did he bang his head on something hard before making his statement? He looked a jolly character anyway & he knows a good bookmark when he sees one…..
  28. GodricBlade

Holgate

Which one? Mitoma’s left one? You’re correct though. Watched the replay & Holgate actually touched the football with both feet in the process of scything Mitoma in half with the follow through. A shocker of a challenge indeed.
  29. GodricBlade

If you think that's a red card

WTF has that got to do with owt? Holgate tackled the player by kicking him above his knee. Reckless & dangerous play. By the way, you didn’t answer the main question about what you’d be saying if that was a tackle on McAtee. I guess that was deliberate on your part.
  30. GodricBlade

If you think that's a red card

Serious question - despite your crackpot fishing OP. Now you’ve seen the photo above, and if that was a tackle on McAtee, what would you be saying?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom