Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Demon Blade

Grbic

Is Grbic George Weah's cousin too?
  2. Demon Blade

Mark Clattenburg on United and McBurnie

There was a time when Yes Songs was never off my turntable👍
  3. Demon Blade

'Memries' 30 years ago today Liverpool 1 United 2. It could happen!!

Had a bet when we got in the ground. I went for 0-2 and my cousin 1-2. Matter of minutes before I'm ripping my ticket up and everyone's taking the piss. Double bonus when we won, he had bought the tickets and we still owed him, he covered it with the winnings and let us all off, was then and...
  4. Demon Blade

Forest deducted four points

Fost.
  5. Demon Blade

Clinton Morrison Pundit

Monotone: "Sheffield United score four" 🎶doo doo d d d d d d derrr🎵
  6. Demon Blade

4th Round Draw

Loved being the bad guys last season, ending Ryan Reynolds Wrexhams run (does that count as an alliteration), but don't want to make a habit of it.
  7. Demon Blade

SUFC - An Embarrassment

I'm not embarrassed to be a Blade, things are far from good but we are where we are, we needed promotion, we got it and are struggling due to well documented reasons. Used all my restraint not to go down the Foxtrot Oscar route, you should have done the same.
  8. Demon Blade

Match Thread Aston Villa v. Sheffield United - 22nd December 2023

Dick Emery?.. Ooh you are awful, but I like you!
  9. Demon Blade

Neville agrees with you but I thought it was inconclusive that it hit both bicep and front of shoulder. Think that puts it in the 'not a clear and obvious error' category. Ref gives it and it's a pen.
  10. Demon Blade

What he really felt was bubbling just under the surface, but their disallowed goal was defo the right decision.
  11. Demon Blade

Thought Emery's post match interview was going to boil my piss but fair play to him.
  12. Demon Blade

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

When posting more than I do now, Matt/Ainsley was a great ally on the more political threads, this is such sad news. One of the stars of the forum, RIP top Blade.
  13. Demon Blade

Roy's View From... View From Man City

Shearer and Richards didn't give us negative comments, neither did they say our tactics were negative, in fact they agreed with Hecky that the plan nearly worked.
  14. Demon Blade

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

Totally agree with this but don't think Doyle will be back now. Looking at the number of MF's now in the squad think emphasis will be on link players and at least one more CF (Archer🙏) Hope I'm wrong and it's this plus Doyle.
  15. Demon Blade

Doyle POTM today

I don't, and I won't. But what's that got to do with pointing out someone has missed the sarcastic meaning of a post by a country mile?
  16. Demon Blade

Doyle POTM today

Are you suggesting he couldn"t identify as a woman while getting his dick out!
  17. Demon Blade

Doyle POTM today

Defo being sarcastic, would say Chunkey was having a senior moment but that would be ageist.
  18. Demon Blade

Vinnie Jones on Billy Whitehurst….

Think there must be something in the water. First job was in Goldthorpe. Enjoyed meeting my new workmates for a drink now and again but if Thurnscoe turned up omg it made Chap vs Hoyland look like children's playtime.
  19. Demon Blade

Kyron Gordon

Hi BB, totally agree. Please see the full thread for context. In short I highlighted Whoopi Goldbergs comment that the Holocaust was 'not about race' in answer to the assertion that calling Forest fans Scabs is racist, suggesting she would not be in agreement with the sentiment that being...
  20. Demon Blade

Kyron Gordon

Pretty sure practicing Judaism was not the only metric used by the machine that was. Anti semites can now feel free to continue their bile safe in the knowledge they are only religious intolerants rather than racists.
  21. Demon Blade

Kyron Gordon

If Whoopi Goldberg can refer to Nazi German's persecution of Jews as "not about race" not sure she would be agreeing with you on this. Obviously she's talking bollocks but how far do we stretch things before we're all talking bollocks.
  22. Demon Blade

Offsides - is this a first?

Anythings better than missing cuffs! Except maybe when they're all over the place like in the 70's.
  23. Demon Blade

Offsides - is this a first?

Which is a disaster for a teenager of the 80's like me!
  24. Demon Blade

Dean Henderson

Had his howler at home to Leeds not been cancelled out by the miraculous win at Elland Road it would have been season defining.
  25. Demon Blade

Suggest A Shit Show feat. Ex-Blades

Andy Barnsley's Dingle Land Tour. Andy terrorises other road users in a white van sporting a different matalan tracksuit each week.
  26. Demon Blade

True or False —Takeover

It was…well the reptilian shapeshifters that infiltrated the FBI
  27. Demon Blade

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

Can anyone remember the name of the aussie player who got smashed in the face with the ball at valley parade? He was in Josephines the same night. Like an idiot asked him if it hurt, he said the obvious that it hurt like f**k. Gave me a tenner to get a round that came to £18.
  28. Demon Blade

Gerrin Kel ⚔️

Know someone who boxed at the same gym on the south coast, doesn't have much good to say about him.
  29. Demon Blade

Changed Allegiances

Batistuta, Del Piero, that poncy presenter, loved it!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom