Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. M

Chelsea time kick off moved

Guess who’d pay for that?
  2. M

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

agreed,that is absolutely the number one question.
  3. M

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

For ff*** sake! If we are gonna compete we need some physical presence on the pitch,not this lot.
  4. M

Relegation run in - Last 10

Shurrup Mumbo
  5. M

Relegation run in - Last 10

Luton thrashing Bournemouth 3-0 halftime. They can actually play football out of defence into midfield instead of kicking the ball like school kids and giving the ball back to the opposition.
  6. M

Bournemouth optimise the Premier league

Not buying that. At least one of those sides you mentioned won’t be good enough for promotion and if the others are promoted at least 1 and possibly 2 are statistically likely to be relegated again.
  7. M

Arblaster

As well as being a useful outlet Mcburnie wins most defensive headers when we are under the cosh and would probably prevented the free header. Even if he was knackered he could have protected the goal,stupid decision by wilder.
  8. M

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Bad decisions by Mr Wilder week after week. Cost us 2 points today.
  9. M

Wilder Out ?

I didn’t hear too many complaints in Wilders first prem season. PL is good when you’re winning and corrupt as fuck when you get thumped every week.
  10. M

Where has our fans passion gone?

Nothing has changed in the 40 odd years I’ve been going to the Lane Good performance = good atmosphere It’s that simple.
  11. M

Sheffield Utd fans are a disgrace - part 53

Bogle has that affect.
  12. M

Deal or No Deal

Absolute agreement with that. Bogle never prevented a single cross and never looked like putting a foot in.
  13. M

Luke Faxon

Bring back the teleprinter…used to love that on saturdays
  14. M

Vini Vidi Vici - Luton Review/BHA Preview - Red Half of Sheffield

Another episode of Cheers with Cliff and Norm.
  15. M

Vini Souza

Came to me in a dream so not my fault. Song for Souza to the chorus of Ruby by kaiser chiefs, Let it never be said that football is dead cos there’s so little else occupying my head. Vini Vini vini Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Souza Souza Souza Souza Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  16. M

CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

Well that just confirms what I thought all along…… Deffo a double agent for Forest, Wouldn’t surprise me if they infected him with a virus that he’ll breath on our players come Monday morning. Cant trust nobdy naardays.
  17. M

Vini Souza

Vey infectious…I smiled all the way though that
  18. M

Luton Pen?

There are many many reasons why an outfield player might raise his arms above his shoulders and there’s nothing unnatural about it whatsover, I’ll take a wild guess and say it happens 500 times in 90 minutes but it’s probably much more.
  19. M

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Don’t get carried away ….fair enough but the possession stat is meaningless nonsense .
  20. M

Vini Souza

How much was the postage for the cats? asking for a freind.
  21. M

Blue Badge

Are you Ravel Morrison in disguise?
  22. M

Blue cards

was’nt big head it was Shankly apparently
  23. M

Blue cards

“Football is a simple game complicated by idiots”….old big ed. Can keepers get blue cards? Who goes in the net if they do? Is 2 blues a sending off? How many players can get blue carded in one incident or in one game from the same side or opposing sides? Are cards checked by VAR...
  24. M

The state of Sheffield football

Mi Whippet just shit it’s sen laughing when I read that out…..wi reflexes of a ferret I caught it wi mi cap just in time, good job cos I’ve just put fresh sawdust on Flooer.
  25. M

Sack Wilder

If Wilder wants to stop this utter shit show It’s obvious he needs to set up ultra defensively. Learn to walk before you can run. A clean sheet right now would be fookin amazing. Begrudgingly put one up top. Any other game plan is suicide. and if he can’t see that he should retire from football.
  26. M

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Not being dismissive here but as others have pointed out in this thread,being embarrassed by performances/results is not the same thing as being embarrassed to be a blade which I most certainly am not, My old man and his dad before him,both proud blades would be turning in their grave at the...
  27. M

McBurnies Arms

considering he’s got one opposition arm gripping his waist and one under his chin from a different player then that’s a reasonable position for one of his limbs in a man sandwich.
  28. M

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Most of us have paid up front anyway with season tickets.We live local,have a beer or two,meet old mates and enjoy the company we keep. The football….and I use that term very loosely this season,is very obviously but paradoxically secondary.
  29. M

What’s our biggest issue (on field)

It’s a bit of everything but I would add team selection and tactics.Also we need a captain that doesn’t sulk.
  30. M

Deadline Day

Lots of delusional people on here,they are usually the unhappiest ones, the pessimistic ones,it’s ”only gonna get worse ones” “next year we’ll struggle ones” they simply expect too much when peanuts is generally what we trade in. Short term success can be had on a shoestring but it’s rare...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom