Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. KoppedOff

Blades Band Names

If you crudely use the photo edit thing on an old iPhone and fill in both ends of the S in Slade and then squint a bit…
  2. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Is it sad that this has genuinely cheered me up? Its been that long since we had anything positive to think about I feel like moist-eyed Granny at a wedding.
  3. KoppedOff

Final points total. Nearest the bull.

Can see us picking a few points up towards the end of the season- not enough to stay up or really be in the mix, but the pressure will be off and we’ll be playing sides who need points for Europe/staying up themselves and all the expectation will be on them. Still think we’ve a “shock” win in us...
  4. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

What a great player. Genuine legend. Someone I enjoyed watching for so long. Never seemed to be any drama, just a proper player. Massive part of the “Wilder Years” (Part 1 🤞) That (very slightly deflected) goal in front of the Kop against Preston in the promotion party last season was a great...
  5. KoppedOff

Players giving their shirts away

I’ll leave the displays of obese public obscenity to the professionals…
  6. KoppedOff

Players giving their shirts away

I have the same problem. Every Saturday morning I go to Meadowhall and stand outside Hollisters with a sign asking for a spare shirt. I’ve put glitter on and drawn the managers face on it, the lot. And not one member of staff has ever brought me one out, despite multiple other people walking out...
  7. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

“So Sir; you say the burglars broke in and stole an item from your bathroom?” “Yes officer; they’ve Nick Mashiter”
  8. KoppedOff

Miniature Objectives

I don’t… now. I did before the changes, though. Couldn’t see where a goal was coming from, never mind another point. Thread is about the small objectives we can realistically knock off; I reckon not finishing with the lowest number of points in PL history is one of them.
  9. KoppedOff

Miniature Objectives

I’d stick getting to 12pts on there as well. Can’t be dealing with that record, and thankfully cant see that happening now, whereas a few weeks ago I was starting to think it was a genuine possibility. Ticking that off will be a nice psychological point (for me at least) and hopefully we get it...
  10. KoppedOff

Entrance Music

I like both the Kasabian ones; soundtracked some great days for us. Didn’t mind the Wolfmother one either. But whatever we come out to now just gets abruptly cut off for that fucking insipid PL “anthem”/ lift music which ruins it anyway.
  11. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

IF- and its still IF- this is true, then its got to be somebody with an eye on building for the Championship next year. None of this Manager X “who has their eyes set on a return to the Premier League” bollocks, who’ll either take us down and leave anyway, or keep us up and then bail out with a...
  12. KoppedOff

VAR Vote

Will the result of this poll be delayed by 5 minutes while 3 men in a dark room check it and then give the answer that Jurgen Klopp wants?
  13. KoppedOff

Have players become drones?

This is a great point and something I’ve been wondering about for a while. Where are the mavericks? Wheres the fun? Where are the characters? Its all so regimented and fucking dull. Football- or at least the Premier League equivalent of it- just seems like if Black Mirror did an episode where...
  14. KoppedOff

Wilder by the looks of it

I get why sone people think we need a change. And I get why some people look back at Wilders achievements with us and would welcome him back. But realistically, who gets what out of this (if it happens)? Can see why Wilder would fancy it; another good pay day when his options are looking...
  15. KoppedOff

Meadowhall Official Club Store coming soon.

We’re going to have a couple of blokes with Tshirts and posters spread across the floor in the car park, like after gigs at the Arena. Surely would have made sense for all involved to extend until the end of the year to catch the Christmas trade? Meadowhall do short term leases; Ronnie O...
  16. KoppedOff

2 games to save his job

I’m suddenly warming up to the Wilder idea…
  17. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

Liam and Noel or Frank and Monica?
  18. KoppedOff

Where’s Rocket?

🎶🎶🎶 Pellestri and McAtee Together in perfect harmony Side by side behind MacB ,Origi or Traoreeee 🎶🎶🎶
  19. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Im not privy to his sexual proclivities
  20. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Hearing we’ve had a tip off and sent the entire scouting team out to see an experienced number 10 currently based in LA…
  21. KoppedOff

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

To be fair though, he was good in Pulp Fiction…
  22. KoppedOff

Oh Really, Vinicius?

Yes! Was just thinking I’d heard that phrase somewhere; wondered what the name was all about.
  23. KoppedOff

Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

Why would Middlesbrough suddenly halve their valuation on Akpom, when the club in for him are A) now desperate for a striker, and B) have reportedly just received almost the same amount Boro originally wanted as a fee for the player they need Akpom to replace?
  24. KoppedOff

Chris Francis

I’ve no idea what he’s like as a player, but I would like to know why his hair is on back to front.
  25. KoppedOff

And so it begins!

I know; got giddy when the headline of the tweet I saw said “Forest, Everton, Man City and Newcastle games moved for TV”. Then I opened it 🤦‍♂️😫
  26. KoppedOff

And so it begins!

Its my sisters wedding the day of the Everton game, so was actually hoping that one would shift to the Sunday. Naturally, thats the only home game NOT moved to Sunday, just moved to the time of the actual ceremony, so cant even sneak it on my phone now. Thanks as ever Sky. Or BT. Or TNT or...
  27. KoppedOff

One team in Sheffield

Somebody tell Dozy; the Albanian farmers must be gagging for access to the Tingo Agricultural Batphones.
  28. KoppedOff

One more year!!

Heart says yes, head says no. Can’t not love him for everything he’s done, his commitment and genuine love for the club. Bona fide legend who we all want to go on forever. But is there anything left to offer? In the changing room, on the training ground; undoubtedly. On the pitch? At 37...
  29. KoppedOff

Rob Staton

Statons the best actual commentator for informing you what’s happening on the pitch. I like Giddings as a bloke and a presenter, but when he’s commentating I think he forgets the people he’s talking too can’t actually see whats going on.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom