Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. NuddysGloves

Silly Tackles From Silly People

Nigel De Jong surely needs to get a mention for his Kung Fu kick into a spanish player's chest in a world cup final? Just a yellow card given of course.....
  2. NuddysGloves

our rubbed out goal by VAR

I see this suggestion a lot but I really don't see how an appeals system can work in football. When can the team appeal? If you say they can appeal the next time the ball goes out of play then what happens if the ball doesn't go out for 5 minutes and the other team score or if there's a red...
  3. NuddysGloves

BladeInExile Says …..

Skeeter was pretty funny 😂 😂 😂
  4. NuddysGloves

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

Enjoyed that highlights reel, although found it a bit odd that they included him being stretchered off in the middle of it?!
  5. NuddysGloves

Incoming? Bobby Firmino

Nah everyone will still order from DH Gate
  6. NuddysGloves

Are we not gonna mention when norwood kicked the ball straight out from the centre spot?

Always wondered in that situation why don't teams ever chip the ball back to a defender who can head or chest it to the keeper, then Wes could have waited until their strikers ran half the pitch to close him down before picking up the ball, kill a few seconds and launch it all the way down the...
  7. NuddysGloves

Osula or McBurnie to start against Chelsea?

Based on that I reckon CW will start Osula and he'll run himself into the ground chasing the defenders round like a madman and disrupting Chelsea's game. McBurnie to come on at 72 minutes and score the winner in the 81st you heard it here first......
  8. NuddysGloves

30 secs off pitch after treatment

I may have dreamt this but I'm sure they tried to bring that rule in a few years ago. If the player is getting treatment as a result of a challenge that resulted in a yellow card then the player doesn't need to go off the pitch. I feel like I read about it coming in but then never saw it...
  9. NuddysGloves

Is he ever happy?

100% this. The presenter even tried to apologise to Klopp in the next sentence but Klopp just cut him off.
  10. NuddysGloves

Unbelievable VAR For Corners and Free kicks

If Muller don't pay whatever it takes to sponsor the corners then their marketing guy wants sacking!
  11. NuddysGloves

Premier League brings VAR

This is a terrible solution. In fact solution is the wrong term completely because it doesn't solve anything it just reverses the problem, instead of being offside by a toe nail you could be onside by a toenail. VAR will still have to draw it's lines to determine the outcome. I just don't see...
  12. NuddysGloves

Most saves in the Premier League

You mean the shots we take in training?
  13. NuddysGloves

Chant at Brighton

The Scottish song for the 1998 world cup was called "Don't Come Home Too Soon" 😂 😂 😂
  14. NuddysGloves

Chant at Brighton

From some of the attempts that have been posted on this forum I'd be inclined to say no, no we can't.
  15. NuddysGloves

VAR Vote

The automated technology (that the Premier League declined to use) has sensors in the balls so the exact moment the ball is kicked can be pinpointed.
  16. NuddysGloves

VAR Vote

This this and this again! I can't get my head around why the Premier League declined that technology at the start of the season. How can they market themselves as the best league in the world if they don't have the best technology in the world available!
  17. NuddysGloves

Reasons To Believe - Matchday 11 Graphs

Love these graphs pal, don't blame you for the hiatus whilst we were flatlining but very glad to see them return.
  18. NuddysGloves

Clamp down on Simulation

https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/how-many-red-card-offences-in-this-match.96853/ Silent Blade created this thread a few weeks ago, there is a video of a match with loads of really bad challenges. It's amazing how the players consistently just get back up and run it off instead of rolling...
  19. NuddysGloves

Arrogant L**ds!

The toughest ever apparently........
  20. NuddysGloves

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

I wonder if the reason it takes us so long to get deals done is because the transfer team are constantly answering calls from Darren asking for more information he can put on Twitter......
  21. NuddysGloves

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

Don't worry, we can just fax all the contracts through to him and when he's signed them he can fax them back. Sorted!
  22. NuddysGloves

One or two more (at least) incoming

Spoke to him at the Palace game, he had a boot on then and was on crutches. He said he was hoping for 6 weeks until he was back training.
  23. NuddysGloves

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Man City

"We will need a strong ref because their only chance is to kick us off the park , if we score early then it will get messy for the Tykes.” Interesting.......
  24. NuddysGloves

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Have a like for Electric Boogaloo. Hilarious episode.
  25. NuddysGloves

Final jigsaw piece

We don't have any decent bogs to clean!
  26. NuddysGloves

Referees

I vaguely remember a game from way back when where the opposition keeper was taking far too long when he had the ball so McCall started standing in front of him counting the seconds with his fingers in the air so the ref could see 😂
  27. NuddysGloves

Shirt Sponsor

They offer highly competitive trading conditions with spreads from zero pips, commissions as low as zero on major pairs, fast execution, and no minimum deposit to trade thousands of financial instruments across Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Indices, ETFs, and other asset classes. In addition, the...
  28. NuddysGloves

Chris Morgan

I went to a dinner a few years ago where there was a Q&A with Morgs and somebody asked him what the best piece of advice he ever got was. His answer "if a club offers you a contract sign it because you don't know where the next one will come from and there might not be a next one" I wonder if...
  29. NuddysGloves

Jack Robinson...

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't bring in Messi to bolster our attack. Good old double negatives eh.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom