Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Prestonblade5

John Lundstam to shine

The only way John Lundstram would shine is if he shoved a torch up his arse.
  2. Prestonblade5

Has Wilder been found out?

I think the joke went straight over your head. Great season and I was completely surprised that we did it. Looking forward to next season, they can finish bottom for all I care, the fact they are there is unreal.
  3. Prestonblade5

I’m not a Sheff Wed fan, I support Sheff Utd hence why I’m on a Sheff Utd forum x
  4. Prestonblade5

I’m still here, nothing much to moan about at the minute.
  5. Prestonblade5

John "Lungstrumm" Lundstram

He’s a good league one player.
  6. Prestonblade5

Chris Wilder interview

In.Year.Out.See ya Hahahahahahaha
  7. Prestonblade5

Wilders team selection....

I’ve said I’m wrong let’s move on x
  8. Prestonblade5

You make an excellent point and I can only agree. My only comeback would be don’t change a winning team (winning comfortable at that)
  9. Prestonblade5

Like he should.
  10. Prestonblade5

We’ve won our last two without him scoring 5 goals and conceding none. Why would we put him back in?
  11. Prestonblade5

Brian Dean on 5live this morning.

I did see him play, I also saw him leave twice at the first chance of abit more money which I understand obviously but it’s not something a “club legend” does. Ask Totti or Terry or Gerrard because they deserve that title.
  12. Prestonblade5

Dreaming about the game.

An early 40 yard strike from Wilder would be welcome.
  13. Prestonblade5

Why? The guy left us at the first wiff of money. Basham had the chance to join Fulham while we where in league one and he turned it down and now look at him. He’s more of a legend to me.
  14. Prestonblade5

Needs to keep Sharp out of the team, we’ve been winning without him.
  15. Prestonblade5

Fuck Brian Deane, left us twice when we needed him and only talks about us because we treat him like a hero and nobody else does.
  16. Prestonblade5

Dreaming about the game.

Oh I’m sorry JPBrodie I must of missed all your award winning posts, you big stiff idiot.
  17. Prestonblade5

Dreaming about the game.

Clap can be symptomless, who’s the moron now? tee hee
  18. Prestonblade5

Dreaming about the game.

I dreamt we won 2-1 with Simon Moore scoring a header in the last min (he was playing centre back) Who else dreamt about the game?
  19. Prestonblade5

Ipswich prediction

Ipswich to 1 up from a corner or freekick or something like that, the commentators get really excited and say “well this wasn’t in the script” then we equalise just after half time and score again on the 75th and 82nd min.
  20. Prestonblade5

We’re up.

I was so confident on Monday night that we where back in the Premiership but then I came on here and slowly this forum has made me more and more nervous with it’s negativity. But the more and more you think about it the more you must realise nothing is stopping us. We’re up, bottom of the...
  21. Prestonblade5

WE AREN'T UP YET

No idea what you’re talking about mate x
  22. Prestonblade5

Gary Madine interview

If Cardiff go down then they might want to keep him.
  23. Prestonblade5

Gary Madine interview

Even if we get promoted I want us to sign him permanently.
  24. Prestonblade5

When promotion means you lose your job

They’ll probably have a 100k bonus in their contract if we go up so I’m not sure they’ll be too bothered.
  25. Prestonblade5

WE AREN'T UP YET

Are you joking? We tried or best to throw it away against Birmingham and Millwall but fortunately for us Leeds are also bottlers.
  26. Prestonblade5

WE AREN'T UP YET

Too be fair I’ve been walking around telling everyone that will listen that Sheff Utd are back in the Prem so it will be partly my fault.
  27. Prestonblade5

WE AREN'T UP YET

Like somebody else previously said, there’s only one club in the world that could mess this up and that’s us. I’m going to go for a 0-0 draw and a draw against Stoke and Leeds get promoted.
  28. Prestonblade5

We could be promoted next saturday

No I enjoy it x
  29. Prestonblade5

What a win! We won’t beat Ipswich haha
  30. Prestonblade5

Negative or realistic? Bet me £100 we beat Hull if your so confident? You won’t though because deep down you know we’ll bottle it but you’ll sit and pretend your such a good fan. Wearing hooligans clothes but you couldn’t win a fight on the internet you little potato head.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom