Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. L

Anel

Napoli have signed nahun Perez from udinese for 20m euros so I would think that ends their interest in Anel.
  2. L

Anthony Patterson

Agree with this, apart from the training facilities, the new 1st team pitch is very good. But the rest is below most in the championship, never mind premier league teams.
  3. L

CONFIRMED Sam Curtis signs for the Blades

RB in a 4 or Rcb in a 3. Rwb cover. is how I see him. Bashams replacement in the squad essentially.
  4. L

Player Suggestion Luca Connell

Would prefer Callum styles over Connell, can play at Lwb also, has good international experience with Hungary and has played at championship level before. Both are good players though. Cashin at Derby to replace Robinson as well would be good as well. Another good league 1 player, look at...
  5. L

Can we do it?

4 teams who are quite far off the required standard, finish above 3 of them and stay up. If you can drag anymore teams into it, it benefits the group but I think the rest have enough about them to steer clear. Think it will be a low points total that keeps whoever up.
  6. L

Can’t be arsed today.

Some movement into channels as we hopelessly and aimlessly just smash it forward in the air. Can't wait.
  7. L

If not Wilder, who?

I know a few people who work over there. Granted they're comparing him to xisco who by all accounts was abysmal. But they say he's very good. Strange appointment though considering the age and profile of Wednesday's squad to hire a high counter pressing manager
  8. L

Hamer

We get the £20m for archer back. They'll be a few released hopefully (some should have been in the summer) we only sold ramsdale the last time. We haven't spent stupid money this time and we aren't having 18 months with no stadium income before relegation. Financially we 'should' be ok.
  9. L

Injuries

So. A Davies Baldock Anel Bash Egan Rnd Larouci T. Davies Coulibally Osula Jebbo Have I missed anyone?
  10. L

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 21st October 2023

Vini can play CB, I don't think he will though. Think it will be Bogle trusty JLT Thomas Vini Norwood Hamer mcatee archer Mcburnie Archer played a lot from the left at Boro so he can do it, plus man u won't be attacking down their right with lindelof, he will stay back and form a back 3 with...
  11. L

Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 30th September 2023

Think it will be a fairly comfortable afternoon for West ham, we won't get 'done' again though. Maybe 3-0
  12. L

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

After a difficult away game in Milan where they did well tbf. I would have fancied us for something here, maybe even 3 points 👀 but without mcburnie I think the ball will come back time and again and we will be on the end of another (narrow) defeat. Possibly 0-2. Hope I'm wrong though. One thing...
  13. L

Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 16th September 2023

Are baldock and Egan injured? If so, I'd bring Bogle and trusty in.
  14. L

Do you feel we will stay up?

No, but we won't be disgraced. I think Luton might be.
  15. L

After international break

Hamer is better and more comfortable playing as an 8 rather than a 10, this is where he played for Coventry, coming from behind the play and onto the ball. He will also help us to progress the ball in the 1st phase better than Norwood because of his ability and agility in tighter areas. Allowing...
  16. L

It’s over - Acording to Hecky

When origi chose forest, that was us done.
  17. L

Player Suggestion Josh king

Fenerbache are apparently signing Morelos so it opens up the possibility.
  18. L

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Done deal. Just changing the Ndiaye video to Archer, Billy is still handing his shirt over.
  19. L

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

We never pull out! Jesus take the wheel!
  20. L

Gone Elsewhere Joël Piroe (If Only)

Sell mcburnie to Leeds and get him and archer 👀
  21. L

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

You can't compare a Porsche with a fiesta. Everyone is less talented than bannan, I thought we all knew this?
  22. L

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

I can't wait to see if he wears his socks higher or lower than mcburnie. Like play your cards right.
  23. L

Positions still needed in this summer window?

I think we're ok at CB, Anel can play CB, Robinson could do it I think. Maybe trusty as well. With RND hopefully becoming available to us again 🙏. We could do with 1 yes but given limited funds I would rather get a better GK to challenge Wes.
  24. L

Gone Elsewhere Cole Palmer

I think they may include 1 of them in the paqueta deal, West ham should certainly ask about it.
  25. L

Player Suggestion Will Smallbone

JWP replacement

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom