Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. 1

Well done spireites

I always thought Rotherham were our pals, with Chessie more pig orientated
  2. 1

Relegation run in - Last 10

19th would be great. For all the 'worst team in premier league history' rhetoric we could make a few people look a bit silly. Not even the worst team this season! 🙏
  3. 1

Consistency - Back to Back results

To be extrememly pedantic, if we get a result one week with a battling performance only to throw it away the next throughout the season, we would finish on 57 points and likely qualify for Europe 😉
  4. 1

#wildersbrexitblades

I don't see the link between signing players and Brexit
  5. 1

Not beat Wendy in cup since 1928!

Pigs was 99 years! Blackwell fucked up the century
  6. 1

Roy's View From... View From Man Utd

Never mind how good you lot are Roy, how was the gig? 😉
  7. 1

Six of the worst - the worst performances I have seen at Bramall Lane

Me too. Being in the days before the internet I didn't find out Heath had gone til the next day. That cheered me up a bit
  8. 1

Scalps next season

Stevey! 🤬
  9. 1

Norrington-Davies & Brewster

Bring back lendegoey1 😆⚔️
  10. 1

Jack Robinson...

Going by the latest Sheff United Way video that seems to be what we've done!
  11. 1

League One Wes

Triple save!
  12. 1

Hello Hello !

12/8 time bit too much for the average football fan 😆
  13. 1

Are we really that bad?

Man who walks sideways through airport turnstile is going to Bangkok
  14. 1

Fully signed up members of the blades family ❤️

Surprising this hasn't been mentioned more I like it! And I thought this season's was shite Edit- it's a promotion shirt, there's a thread 🙃
  15. 1

Conor Coady Interview

Yeah, after they quoted us about double that. Fkin robbing scousers always at it!
  16. 1

Jili Buyabu

Jili Bili and Ili! ⚔️
  17. 1

Retro kits available for preorder

I've got an original 89 away for sale if anyone's interested? Pretty good condition, not perfect
  18. 1

Next Seasons Kit supplier

Ah yes this is one of the greats. I think it was Avec's apology for the abomination of the previous season! They knew they had to repair the damage and give us something decent, they delivered a classic. Hats off. Why don't they do watermarks anymore, they were cool!
  19. 1

Next Seasons Kit supplier

Joint with the 93 Laver? Struck me the other day how similar they look. This season's is a good design, the execution is so low budget though!
  20. 1

2019, 2023

2019 £4m centre back JoC scores the second goal in a 2-0 win vs Ipswich at Bramall Lane to seal promotion to the Premier League 2023 £4m centre back Anel scores the second goal in a 2-0 win vs West Brom at Bramall Lane to seal promotion to the Premier League 🎉 😯 UTMFB
  21. 1

Ismaila Coulibaly

You might be right, but you don't need to be a twat about it
  22. 1

Scaling the wall for free entry.

Parked in the season ticket holders' car park at St. Mary's, won 1-0
  23. 1

Noah’s Sheffield Vlog Part 3

Enjoyed that mate, glad you enjoyed your trip! Ey up Deadbat 😆
  24. 1

Doyle/Mcatee semi final

Peroni surely? 😁
  25. 1

Great away performances

Definitely one of my top away days, Browny was sublime. Bricks flying over from the passage behind the Milton end 😆 Nestled in second behind Pompey and ahead of the freshly-administrated and cheerfully unsanctioned Leicester City, I was certain we were getting promoted after that performance...
  26. 1

Holy Grail - '89 lime green away

The greatest Sheffield United shirt of all time. This is in good shape but the Umbro badge has come away and there's a 1cm hole near the bottom hem on right hand side. Collar is good, colours nice and bright, Blades badge is perfect, one or two minor pulls on the front. All sensible offers...
  27. 1

Bash....

Near the end where he lumbers straight into three Spurs plays outside our box then somehow lumbers away again, with the ball 😆

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom