Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. M

Norwood

He's not even the best midfielder this season.
  2. M

Norwood

Thats why his last 2 teams dumped him after promotion. Great passer, on his day, other than that not good enough.
  3. M

Second best by a stretch today?

Lets see shall we. Wilder makes mistakes, we usually see them, he usually corrects them. Thats how the fella gets better , and he will.
  4. M

No just the home games against lower table teams, ie Southampton.
  5. M

thats bollocks . We need to win these home games or we will be relagated.
  6. M

Manager second best today , wank subs and mcgoldrick should not start.
  7. M

McGoldrick

Unless we play a Duffy, no.10 ,type role Mcgoldrick should be 4th ir 5th choice striker. You can't have 5 or 6 chances to score 1 goal in the prem.
  8. M

New Blades or Phoney War?

Promotion tarnished ! My god man look on the bright side of life, you will feel a lot happier for it. 😉👍
  9. M

DEM BLADES

Recieved my copy of DEM BLADES annual and fanzine today. Can,t put them down both a great read and great quality. Congratulations to to Sam Joseph, his staff and all the contributors, keep it up. If there is anyone out there who bought the first issue of the fanzine (i missed out unfortunately)...
  10. M

Congratulations Lucky Sheffield United

He did say the 'Lucky' bit was tongue in cheek.
  11. M

Salty salty goodness

Keep hold of that pal and this time next year give it back to the bellend with the correct scores on. Put a tenner on it just in case hes right , and rub the money in his piggy snout.
  12. M

Match Thread The Mighty Blades v Ipswich Town

Not worried at all. All this talk of this is United we have always cocked it up. Stop worrying folks , go out and enjoy the day , saviour the atmosphere and remember this is not not the old United this is 'CHRIS WILDERS UNITED'. COYRAWW.
  13. M

Dear Chris

:D:shark: Caught a few with dear chris hook. Enjoyed reading the replies My point though was Chris blaming the players when quite clearly it was his fault.
  14. M

Dear Chris

As soon as we scored we went backwards. We needed to get the second but everyone thought we had to go safe. I wanted us to play forward but we got deeper and deeper and from a football point of view, we got what we deserved. Your comments above are totally unfair on the players. You instigated...
  15. M

The reason for Fleck's anonymity

And his substitutions !
  16. M

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Don,t know who the first one is but its not Chico Hamilton, wrong shirt for a start.
  17. M

Do we really want to be part of this?

Hands up who pays for Sky. You dont need to boycott matches , just cancel your Sky subsciption. When Facebook, Amazon, Netflix or any other massive company take over from Sky dont suscribe. Simples.
  18. M

For one week only, I will be supporting Wednesday!

Crap. We should not need anyone to help us its in our own hands.
  19. M

Eleven games ago...

Back on track ? We,ve not been off track since way back in mid December.
  20. M

For one week only, I will be supporting Wednesday!

No, no ,no never ever want wendy to win. Leeds and Norwich can drop points elswhere.
  21. M

Pigs potentially three points off playoffs if they beat us!

Did you invent the word pessimist?
  22. M

First time

I,ve got 8 nephews , aged 25 to 39 ,from 2 wendy supporting families. All 8 , i am proud to say, are blades.
  23. M

Pundits aren’t that bad!

No he doesn,t, since december he,s had a plan B , he,s mixed it up and when needed he,s got the players to get it in early.Thats why we are in second and not dropping off the pace like last year. Or dont you go to matches ?
  24. M

Preferred pairing

Voted for mcgoldrick and sharp, but prefer madine and sharp with mcgoldrick just behind.
  25. M

Jordan Doherty to Tampa Bay

Poorer players tend to make better managers
  26. M

I blame the couch

Just because someone makes a new thread doesn,t mean you have to read it.
  27. M

Our Goal Yesterday

Whats it like in your black and white world Pinchy ? Boring and 2 dimensional i guess.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom