Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Swannyblade

Forest deducted four points

It's bull*hit - there should be a set points deduction for any breach of financial rules At least it works out better for us if Luton come down with us instead of Forest
  2. Swannyblade

Vini Souza

Oh great...so he's not just shit, he's thick and deluded as well.
  3. Swannyblade

Samuel strikes again

Surely the real question the journalist should be asking is why do famous old clubs like Forest and Everton have to cheat and spend beyond their means just to survive in the top tier? Is the growing inequality in the football hierarchy sustainable? Should owners be gambling the future of...
  4. Swannyblade

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Christian Eriksen vs Sheff Utd 😂
  5. Swannyblade

Damage limitation time.....or go for it?

I'd try and go for a mix of the younger lads and the more trusted lieutenants with a bit of character about 'em (not that there's many given the injuries). Get Osborn to left back and Baldock to right back to try and plug those leaks. Get some youth and energy in the centre of midfield.
  6. Swannyblade

Separating the Hammond’s and Woolfords

Can we please sign Didzy again. I just want something to put a smile back on my face.
  7. Swannyblade

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

That's on our crappy recruitment process and not doing the due diligence on player fitness...or the Shirecliffe sniper
  8. Swannyblade

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

He'll be a good player for us in the Championship. He'd be a decent player for us in the Prem in a supporting role, IF he was surrounded by other Premier league standard players.
  9. Swannyblade

Premier League >>>The Holy Grail

It's true that there's a growing inequality between the Prem and Champ, but even by recent standards, we've been a special kind of shite this season. We can't just blame everything on the wealth gap, there's a lot of internal blame as well. Obviously the ownership has been woeful in their...
  10. Swannyblade

Talksport Radio

BUT, they're not wrong
  11. Swannyblade

Team vs Wolves

12. Swannyblade

Thickest team we’ve ever had

Pisses me off this. Going down to 10 men should not automatically equal a five nil drubbing. Equally, not having the same budget/quality/squad depth should not equal being smashed every week (just look at Luton to see that). Yes, you will lose most weeks, but conceding five every week is...
  13. Swannyblade

5 x 3 at home

This is what annoys me though...we should have brought Wilder in this summer for a fresh start. Bringing him in now means he goes into next season under a cloud of negativity with a divided fanbase. We were almost certain to go down after Hecky got the sack, so we should have just brought in...
  14. Swannyblade

When are the players going to be held accountable?

It’s not just the cost of living that’s a problem…you’re standard of living and mental health deteriorates by watching the sh*te served up by this bunch on a regular basis.
  15. Swannyblade

Agreed, I’m fed up of seeing all their dopey f*cking faces.
  16. Swannyblade

I know we’re lacking in footballing ability, but this squad of players are also lacking in the intelligence department. Decision making is awful. They’re incapable of basic defensive organisation and positioning. There’s loads of rash challenges that have led to red cards and bookings. We get...
  17. Swannyblade

Sky Sports Sun 18/2/24 aka the Luton love in

I wish I could ignore us as well
  18. Swannyblade

'Memries' 4 Years Ago, Just Look At Us

I actually put real money on us to make the Champions League during that first lockdown. I really bought into the idea that we'd be the fittest team after Project Restart and that we'd be the most up for it. What an idiot! 😂 Conversely, I put real money on us to beat Derby's lowest points...
  19. Swannyblade

November 2019 - the zenith

For me, this is when we peaked as a club in the modern era. The performances during this month were outstanding. It started with a battering of Burnley, a game that was supposed to be a real test of our credentials. We out-footballed Spurs away from home and were desperately unlucky not to come...
  20. Swannyblade

Graham Potter

It’s not polite to smile and giggle at a murder scene.
  21. Swannyblade

Ian Evatt

What’s happening now is why we shouldn’t have appointed Wilder until the summer. It’s turning rotten before it’s even started. He should have been a new start and breath of fresh air in the summer. Now, he’s just going to be another remnant from a nightmare of a season. He’s also a terrible...
  22. Swannyblade

100% Rival Distribution

I have one rival and their name is Pigs
  23. Swannyblade

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

The last of the holy trinity has departed. Sad times, happy memories. Good luck Flecky “John Fleck with a searing strike…” ❤️
  24. Swannyblade

How do you prefer our club is run?

What long term plan? Are we still following this plan now? But we've done this half-arsed and only because it's cheaper. We haven't got the scouting network in place to utilise this market effectively, as shown by the dross we've bought from overseas. Really? When was this?
  25. Swannyblade

How do you prefer our club is run?

Luton style. Based on sensible recruitment, a well run scouting network and a proper analytics team. Spending within one’s means with a long term plan.
  26. Swannyblade

Defensive Errors---Eternal Loop

I agree that our defence is not up to Prem standards, but our defensive work in midfield is woeful. So many times teams play straight through our midfield with ease. We're also guilty of giving players too much space and time on the edge of our box. You get punished for not getting tight and...
  27. Swannyblade

Wes.

I thought same…talk of “snakes” & “rats” doesn’t sound good. Hope it’s unrelated
  28. Swannyblade

Blades Media Team

29. Swannyblade

That's why McBurnie starts ahead of osula

I'd be starting McBurnie and using Osula as the impact sub.
  30. Swannyblade

#wildersbrexitblades

I think it's more likely #We'veGotAShitScoutingDepartmentThat'sBeenCobbledTogetherOnTheCheapBlades.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom