Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. R

Oliver Norwood Post Match Interview

I know there’s a lot of criticism of the players and in particular Hecky, but I just don’t think we have a player up to the required level, by some margin. McBurnie seems to be the only player who positively affects the team. Possibly the recruitment is to blame, maybe the conditioning team...
  2. R

Warnock popularity Growing

I too said Warnock would be better than Wilder, then realised we have no wingers. It’s a no from me and I’m sure it’s a no from Neil
  3. R

McBurnies petulance.

Eh !? Bit of pushing and shoving in the box, words exchanged, then the Hull player makes the lunge forward with his head. If the lad doesn’t lunge forward, neither would have got a card, and it’s a none issue. Oli was only booked because the lad was sent off. Talk of a retrospective red 😂😂...
  4. R

Competitive league or Poor league?

Worst Championship ever, on par with the 18/19 season when we got promoted for the worst ever actually. It’s a shame because the season before the 18/19 season, it was one of the leading divisions in Europe. But, for now, we can only beat what’s in front of us. Because every team in it is shit...
  5. R

JTW positions required

A striker is an absolute must IMO. We got a few contracted but only 2 having a positive impact. McBurnie and Iliman are our only reliable(ish) strikers but McBurnie has a tendency to pick up injuries and be out for a couple of weeks. Billy might pick up some form, but is it a season too far in...
  6. R

Injuries

Question is really, if we get a £10m bid in Jan, would that be of interest ? I doubt we’ll get more than that in summer with him only having a year left and he’s not exactly been tearing the Championship up (still might of course) I think the £25m being held out for in the summer was because...
  7. R

Jack Robinson

Absolutely delighted he’s back, a 100%er, aggressive attitude. With him, McBurnie, Furious & Fleck we’re building a decent firm out there
  8. R

My take ...

Nor me, the only thing I noticed was that we seemed much tighter, getting a foot in a bit quicker, which removed their ability to control it and look for him.
  9. R

My take ...

Great report as usual. I’d just about give McBurnie MOTM, but agree Norwood was also outstanding. Said at HT, our ability to nullify Benson could decide the game as their tactic was simply to give him the ball. He never touched it 2nd half and we pummelled them. No idea how they are top...
  10. R

If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All the bullshit from them in the 2nd half ignited the atmosphere and our players. The result of which nearly saw them lose the game. I am no sports psychologist, but I see time wasting as ‘we don’t want to play anymore’ which riles the opposition up into a ‘we’ll show you cunts’. I get...
  11. R

New directive

Just Google it, that was after the ref stabbed a player to death. Not sure we want it going that far 😂
  12. R

Mcatee should he have seen red?

Wasn’t even a foul
  13. R

Wigan away 3pm Sat 17th Dec, moved to Mon 19th Dec for sky. Below are complaints…

By then we’ll be forfeiting games due to a lack of players, so it won’t matter anyway
  14. R

Sacrificing games

With the current injury crisis it would be ludicrous to play anyone who is not 100%, if it means they will be next week. Not that we’ll ever find out (and they may not do this anymore), but it’d be crazy if we gave pain injections to get players on the pitch.
  15. R

Can’t help but feel for Khadra…

No and I have no idea what the point in that substitution was.
  16. R

We don’t if we need him, but we didn’t need him on this occasion
  17. R

Yeah agree. It was against a physical side, not chasing the game, not much in terms of counter attacking possibility as they always had men back. Same for McAtee, last time he played against a physical side he was hooked at HT. If both of them are likely to play 90mins for the U21s next week...
  18. R

What a steal

In a different game this season, a similar incident will occur and be given as a foul. Both for and against us. I think defenders think just throw themselves to the ground in the belief the ref will give the foul, given the attacking opportunity it presents. My favourite one of these ‘fouls’...
  19. R

Just seen Sander Berge...

Maybe they were going for a fair well lunch and Berge is paying with his new bumped wage and signing on fee. Egan wasn’t there because he’s depressed he’s staying
  20. R

Kop moaners amid the joy of a 4-0 win.

Probably there for the beer and gear !
  21. R

Billy Sharp Ankle ligament injury

Ah shit, I’m 2 1/2 weeks into recovery for ankle ligament damage, thought I’d maybe got a minor fracture, but thankfully not after an X-Ray. Us mere mortals don’t get offered MRI scans, so no way of telling the exact damage just really hoping it doesn’t cause long term issues, but I’ve read...
  22. R

Sander berge

Give over, they’ve not learnt the system yet. We’ve got Ozzy to come in though
  23. R

McBurnie yesterday

This is very true - We’re under the cosh a bit, getting out run in the middle as the opposition pile forward. We’ve seen Brewster cause them issues with his pace, so we bring a rusty McBurnie on to defend corners. I appreciate any form of negativity gets dismissed as ‘bed wetting’ but did...
  24. R

My take ...

Agree with that, I would have taken a point beforehand with how I expected the game to play out. But, Boro were really shite, so it becomes a very poor result IMO, if we’re supposed to be a promotion challengers. Our left side had disaster written all over it, but thankfully they only carved...
  25. R

Berge key

I agree, Berge can get his move by performing consistently. It’s the lack of consistency, in my opinion, that has swayed PL clubs from meeting the release fee (if true) that he signed in his contract. I’m not sure what the release fee is (or if one exists) but a bid of £25m isn’t out of the...
  26. R

Team for Milwall

-———— Wes ————- — Anel — Egan — Clark — ———— Norwood ———— Khadra - Berge - Doyle - Mcatee ———Ndiaye — Billeh ——— 3-1-4-2 Go big or go home for this one Edit: just seen Robbo is injured
  27. R

CONFIRMED James McAtee - MGW Replacement?

Agree fully until you said a ‘safe 6 or 7 out of 10’. If his safe play was done well I’d agree but he often gives it away and doesn’t have the required fitness to be a Monty, for that reason I’d say he’s more a 4 or 5 and often a hindrance. If you’re not going to do anything with the ball, at...
  28. R

Errea....new kit supplier?

They do wash incredibly well to be fair
  29. R

Brewster and McBurnie Charged

So, irrespective of how ridiculous the charges are, the outcome in court will be decided by the magistrates ? Is that right ? Even if they both plead not guilty, this wouldn’t get referred to crown court for a jury trial would it ?
  30. R

Brewster and McBurnie Charged

I should imagine this is the biggest factor in the charges, certainly for Brewster. If that scenario is played out in a City Centre, I’d be very surprised if Brewster got arrested. For McBurnie, if another **** or the ground CCTV has got evidence of him stamping on someone, it’s definitely an...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom