Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Dronfield Blade

Warnock on commentary

Don’t really see the issue, would rather listen to someone who has “been there , done that” than someone on the comms who just repeats soundbites. Thought he called the game fair, including giving praise where it was due. Just listened to him wrap up the post-match, summed up well - “QPR use...
  2. Dronfield Blade

FAO Those who leave games early

I personally stayed, but can you really blame anyone? Should have been 0-4 to Forest. Never really looked like scoring. If I had the opportunity to go on the piss with the lads, I probably would have taken it. Each to their own and all that.
  3. Dronfield Blade

Billy maybe fit

He is out for season, unfortunately. I can guarantee that.
  4. Dronfield Blade

CONFIRMED Filip Uremovic signs

He has been training with us for just over a week, so we have had more than just a look at a highlights reel. Must have shown something, in comparison to Andre Wisdom.
  5. Dronfield Blade

Oli McBurnie should be in this team

What frustrates me about Mcburnie is the fact he is miles away from the starting 11, in my opinion, yet I personally have seen the lad down town boozing and he doesn’t even try and hide his pints on instagram and the like. I’m not saying don’t enjoy yourself, but I would place a large amount...
  6. Dronfield Blade

Blades related Christmas presents

Bit naughty from the official shop, 25% off everything, just after our lass has purchased the full kit for 2 kids and a home shirt for me. She’s a good un. Why not have 25% off all way through December?
  7. Dronfield Blade

Billy, Bash & Didzy..

I actually think we have the oldest squad, however, I don’t buy the narrative that a old squad is always a bad thing, Fulham and WBA also have very old squads. It currently looks like we will be in the Championship for the foreseeable future but an ageing Billy Sharp is better than most...
  8. Dronfield Blade

Derby fans a disgrace

Is it also correct that a whistle was getting blown (from the away end) whenever we attacked? I sit on the southstand nearest the kop and can’t say I heard one, but many people was talking about it after the game.
  9. Dronfield Blade

Ndiaye and GW

Zzzzzzzzzzz yawn. Considering we haven’t seen many decent assist in about 18 months, it makes a refreshing change for somebody to be putting it on a plate 3 times in one game!
  10. Dronfield Blade

Next 4 games

Aim for the golden 2 points per game, I would snap your hands off now for 2 wins and 2 draws. Lets steady the ship. I hope the new lads use the time to settle in. Fingers crossed.
  11. Dronfield Blade

Incoming? Alex Collado

It is 100% off. Bedtime. UTB
  12. Dronfield Blade

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

Bogle and Freeman both on pitch today and created nothing. Ozzy, for all his effort, is too lightweight for the championship. Wasn’t he part of the lineup that got battered 4-0 to WBA? I like the idea of giving youth like Brunt and Jebbison a good crack, but lets be honest, we are clutching at...
  13. Dronfield Blade

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

Who does Slav pick then? He has no options. I’m sure I have read from you that Basham is no good in midfield and you don’t rate Freeman. So who does Slav pick? The only person “losing patience” should be Slav with the board. Going off his post match interview, he has obviously been lied to...
  14. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

I’m still intrigued as to what you would play with this shower of a team? You must agree its time to drop Didzy and Norwood? At least 4-3-3 with Bash in midfield would allow some fluidity if we wanted to change from a back 4 to a 3? Slavs lineup last night was beyond bizarre, we knew they...
  15. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

Wouldn’t have got beat 4-0. 😂😂😂 UTB
  16. Dronfield Blade

strange deja vous

What Wilder did was capture lighting in a bottle, it wont happen again. Any fan who thinks it will happen again, frankly, needs to snap out it. We have a poor squad, little time (and apparently funds) to improve before the end of the transfer window. We realistically now have only one...
  17. Dronfield Blade

Team for Huddersfield

What I think we all want to see….
  18. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

Slight tweak from me, now its official with Davies! Basham to good to leave out, will help defensively, allowing Berge freedom to go forward. Need Fleck to find some form. RND over Osborn to squeeze a little more height out of the defence. Jebbo just a personal pick, want to see something...
  19. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

After tonights display, would you start Norwood or Didzy again? Slav won’t be starting with a back 3 anytime soon. Osborn, for all his effort, is and will always be a squad player. If people like it or not, Mcburnie and Brewster are our future. They have shown they can score in this league...
  20. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

Luckily I don’t earn a living picking the team. Maybe read the thread again and give your opinion?
  21. Dronfield Blade

Team v. West Brom

It felt like a chore watching us play tonight. How would you set us up on Wednesday night? My starting XI would be something like this..
  22. Dronfield Blade

76% possesion

Strikers need service. Fleck and Norwood creating nothing on Saturday.
  23. Dronfield Blade

Ticket Ballots for Home Games

Taking off 10% of away tickets will simply effect one “bracket” more than others. The 10% may be the diffrence between the sale of tickets reaching day 4 35k+ loyalty points, for a rough example. Seems unfair on that particular group of people, in reality a lot of high profile away game...
  24. Dronfield Blade

Are you watching Wilder?

This should be pinned to the top of the homepage. Most accurate post I have read in a long time.
  25. Dronfield Blade

Alan Knill

I can guarantee you Knill is not staying. This is a fact.
  26. Dronfield Blade

INFURIATING - got what we deserved

No, he certainly didn’t. I didn't count, but he lost the vast majority of aerial duels. We look a much worse team when Mcburnie starts (in my opinion). I agree to a extent that he is not a target man, but when you are classed as a professional football and are that height, you simply have to...
  27. Dronfield Blade

Billy

Bump 😂
  28. Dronfield Blade

Premier League team reduction

I would genuinely love to know how Man Utd and Liverpool fans feel about this, I am talking about actual fans who go to games, I would like to think your average working class supporter would hate this idea. Spurs away for me made me realise that the “big 6” still do have genuine and...
  29. Dronfield Blade

David McGoldrick: Injured

I believe he was, but my point is still valid. We cant/wont be primarily using the 3/4/1/2 system. How can we? Mcgoldrick is not able to hold a position all by himself and Wilder and the team have loaned out our only other possible option. Either way I will put money on us not playing a...
  30. Dronfield Blade

David McGoldrick: Injured

This is exactly why I rolled my eyes at the suggestions of us playing with a “number 10” again, Mcgoldrick was injured a few times last season and we also got rid of Luke Freeman. Didzy may be a talented lad but when you even consider the fact of us playing a formation that relies solely on...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom