Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. PeterNdlovu081

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

I still remember the day we sold Brown to Tottenham. I'd been out playing football in the street in the freezing cold all day and as soon as I came through the front door my Dad nonchalantly told me he'd gone and then walked off. I just stood at the bottom of the stairs for ages staring at the...
  2. PeterNdlovu081

Summer transfers - Wilder and Knill

The summer of 2018. Henderson Egan Norwood McGoldrick Best transfer window we've EVER had. Can they do it again? Probably not but we'll see.
  3. PeterNdlovu081

The Premier League Effect

The Premier League is the best league in the world though. No other league has six teams as good as Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham and Chelsea. I know Chelsea are off the pace recently but they won the Champions League a few seasons ago. Spanish teams are always really...
  4. PeterNdlovu081

The EFL Trophy - Let us have a crack

I think Watneys went out of business about a decade before I was even born. Babycham and Cherry B are still going though.
  5. PeterNdlovu081

Bring back the Watneys Party Four! It was four pints of foaming beer in a can or, with Shaw’s Lemonade, six pints of shandy.
  6. PeterNdlovu081

Yeah, let's win a trophy we're not eligible to play in. Excellent idea.
  7. PeterNdlovu081

'I played for both' ⚽️ Blades vs Burnley

Nathan Dyer. Pointless answer!
  8. PeterNdlovu081

Could this have made a difference to United's season?

New walkout song for next season.
  9. PeterNdlovu081

Nicked our songs

The burning question though... Did they sing Magnet or maggots?
  10. PeterNdlovu081

Van Dijk violent conduct

Van Dijk should have been sent off. But there's no bias. Nice to know you're still thinking about me though. 😘
  11. PeterNdlovu081

Betting Forecast for Chelsea

Put twenty quid on the Blades to win 5-0. You'll get much better odds.
  12. PeterNdlovu081

Before what?
  13. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

If we're 3-2 up against Chelsea at any point on Sunday I'll have Yasser Larouci's face tattooed on my face.
  14. PeterNdlovu081

Why would anybody place that bet?
  15. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

Can't be true. That kind of thing only happens to poor old little Sheffield United.
  16. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

Last time around we didn't compete. It was an embarrassing shit show and we finished rock bottom. The problem is that we're not good enough to compete in this league. However long matches are going on for is irrelevant.
  17. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

So because we're shit it's a problem. If we're shit then we've got no chance anyway so what difference does it make? We've been down since Christmas and every match is now just a series of depressing friendlies. I couldn't care less how much time is added on. That's the problem.
  18. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

If you actually believe that then you've lost the plot.
  19. PeterNdlovu081

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

I didn't see the game but I was surprised to see the three that were taken off after we equalised. I'm sure there was some method behind it but it seemed like a mistake.
  20. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

In all seriousness, this season can't end soon enough because it's sending people mental. The main talking point coming out of every game is how much fucking time was added on. We're a joke.
  21. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

We had half the people on here saying there would only be 3 minutes added on because Liverpool were already winning. Then the other half saying there would be loads of time added on because Liverpool apparently need to get their goal difference up. As it happened it roughly landed somewhere in...
  22. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

Why add 7 minutes on then?
  23. PeterNdlovu081

There'll be 20 added on cos Liverpool need the goal difference. Can't win either way.
  24. PeterNdlovu081

18 minutes added time

7 minutes.
  25. PeterNdlovu081

Bash on Sky 409.

Somebody call Tim Ream to cheer him up.
  26. PeterNdlovu081

The Bond villain at the Premier League headquarters when he saw it was still 0-0 after 10 minutes.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom