Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Jolly Buffer

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Long flight. Aeroplane food. Needs to watch his cholesterol level!
  2. Jolly Buffer

Free Season Tickets

I guess a lot of those that won't renew are those that got on board for the premier league. Maybe it's for the best if they don't renew.
  3. Jolly Buffer

Arsenal

Need to make it like the Man City home game where the crowd got behind the players and backed them for the whole game. We nearly got something that day and frustrated the fk out of city. Come on Blades.
  4. Jolly Buffer

Sneaking out the back door

He's here for next season in the championship.
  5. Jolly Buffer

What happened to Keith Edwards?

That game at Bolton made the trouble at the west brom v wolves game like a kids tea party. The atmosphere became very dark and was made worse as we were losing and looking like we'd blown promotion. Easily one of the maddest away days I'd been to. Bolton were outnumbered but really up for it...
  6. Jolly Buffer

What happened to Keith Edwards?

I was on the open end behind the goal with high mental fencing. I always thought he'd got kicked as he put his head in, didn't know it was the post that he nutted!
  7. Jolly Buffer

Litter on Matchday

Yes it is likely the students going home at Xmas will be experiencing wind... it'll be the brussel sprouts.
  8. Jolly Buffer

Delay to the match at the end of game

What did Dougherty and Kruhl do to the crowd at the end ?
  9. Jolly Buffer

I wanna dance with Slimane - Floss Jordan

Just been singing it on 5live and says she'll come to the Lane and perform it if invited 😂⚔️⚔️
  10. Jolly Buffer

Burnley 5 United 0 - report

Yes, Terry Curran and another pig to be in Viv Anderson. Dreadful day in division two. It had that feeling we were going into free fall but I never thought we'd fall all the way through the divisions' in the coming years'. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself☹️
  11. Jolly Buffer

Burnley 5 United 0 - report

Yesterday reminded me a bit of that awful day at Forest in Oct 76. We lost 6-1. The defending, like yesterday, was shambolic that day. A very toxic away end and plenty of trouble in true 70s fashion...
  12. Jolly Buffer

Six of the worst - the worst performances I have seen at Bramall Lane

No mention of Wigan at home? Not that long ago and many of you would have been there. Relegated us last game of season on a wet Sunday afternoon. Absolutely guttless performance by Warnock and the players considering what was at stake. Utterly piss poor. I stayed in the ground until it was...
  13. Jolly Buffer

How much shit can you swallow?

I just look over at S6 and suddenly the world's a better place ☀️
  14. Jolly Buffer

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

I was only thinking a couple of days ago about the old Bladesmad days and trying to remember some of the names back then and Darblade (Matt) was the first one I could recall. He was a big poster back then and a huge part of that group which was a great place to be. He was obviously crackers...
  15. Jolly Buffer

4th division

It maybe shit for now but we'll always have the memories of Darlo & Leicester UTB
  16. Jolly Buffer

Most powerful Blades Player Shot

Woody. Hard, accurate and consistent. No contest. A mention for Ched. Danny Wilson once called him the cannon ball kid. He had a great hard shot with a short trigger to catch the keeper off guard. That's a sign of a great striker, just finding those extra margins that make the difference.
  17. Jolly Buffer

Ten years ago today- David Weir's last match

Awful to watch. Collins and a young Maguire trying to hit it to each other across our back line and attempting to follow the instruction to keep possession was scary. They weren't capable of passing it accurately enough or being able to control the ball and shit themselves as it came towards...
  18. Jolly Buffer

The most depressing end to a game since...

Most depressing end to game since yesterday... probably Peterborough when they fell apart in May😩 However, before that game there's been too many of ours to remember. Villa 3-3, Wolves 2-2, nearly all our play off games like Forest the other season in play off semi and our shit penalties...
  19. Jolly Buffer

When United beat the European champions

I was at all three games. The Liverpool game was truly brilliant to beat the European champions. Great atmosphere that night. At the end we came out of the kop and down Shoreham St with a big mob of blades walking to Pond St chanting "Champions of Europe" 🤣 After such elation little did we...
  20. Jolly Buffer

10 years ago today

I'm behind that goal in the away end. Wells absolutely terrorised Collins that day and we were awful.
  21. Jolly Buffer

Roy's View From... View From Forest

If we go down and only win one game at home this season then please let it be against these fuckers. Hopefully they go down too and we send them down by beating them in May.
  22. Jolly Buffer

Match Thread Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 18th August 2023

Me too please if any kind soul is feeling generous.
  23. Jolly Buffer

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Ipswich Town (h)

Marsh Marsh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert Hackford Smith.
  24. Jolly Buffer

Darren Smith Out

Hecky no likey. Darren hush your mouth.
  25. Jolly Buffer

"1-0 and we sold Ndiaye"

Ah but Cole porter was never as pissed off as we are!
  26. Jolly Buffer

Blade on Blade Punch Ups

Never mind blade on blade I wouldn't fancy being an away fan with the toxic mood our lot will be in. Nooo Siree.
  27. Jolly Buffer

"1-0 and we sold Ndiaye"

🎶"We've just scored a goal, We've just scored a goal, Fuck off Marseille, we've just scored a goal"🎶
  28. Jolly Buffer

"1-0 and we sold Ndiaye"

Singing bye bye illy illy bye.
  29. Jolly Buffer

Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

Serves you right for 1976 at Ayresome that.
  30. Jolly Buffer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Birmingham

Cheers Roy. I always preferred Villa.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom