Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bromtom

Deleted Tweet

I heard something like "can't believe it (player name maybe?) you seen these cocks can't even celebrate or what? These cocks, [we're/I'm] fucking celebratin, a fucking win" Which would suggest somebody from QPR got arsey.
  2. bromtom

Leeds boss ?

Probably, but we would've had to sack Wilder in November to do that.
  3. bromtom

Leeds boss ?

Maybe his back is fine and he's just got chronic constipation, squatting gets your guts in line. He can take the dulcolax without fear of it coming on in the middle of a game now anyway.
  4. bromtom

Leeds boss ?

And they've got the same points we had after 38 games. I'd have taken a few hammerings tbh if it meant we had 12 more points after 26 games and a chance of staying up, even an outside one.
  5. bromtom

Leeds boss ?

I wish we'd only been as shit as Leeds are now last season.
  6. bromtom

Match Thread Millwall v. Sheffield United - 26th February 2022

Potentially but MGW had ice on his knee and was limping at the end of the last game a few days ago so he might have missed the game after. We shouldn't go to shit just because the manager has to rest some players occasionally. We're paying for having a best 11 and a dodgy and depleted...
  7. bromtom

Bashams injury

Heckingbottom post match interview seems to confirm it's a bad one for Bash.
  8. bromtom

Blades v Blackburn - Match Highlights

Bash won't be playing then. Gutted. Sounds like that's his race run, and we're going to be testing the depth and skill of our squad and youth and asking people to play out of position.
  9. bromtom

That sending off

If Bash is injured and our other RCB is suspended for 3 games it matters. Great 3 points but absolutely ridiculous tackle that puts us in the shit potentially.
  10. bromtom

Free Agent Market

Can we even play free agents? Don't you have to give them a squad position in January like the Prem?
  11. bromtom

Bashams injury

Where did you see it OP? I've not seen anything of it.
  12. bromtom

Bogle

Out out, see you next season: Brewster, Bogle, JOC, Didzy Out month(s): Stevens Out week (s): Osborn Who knows: B.Davies Crocked, to be returned: Burke, Freeman Better build a new academy so we can get more treatment tables.
  13. bromtom

Bogle and Didzy

It's the end of February so pretty much any fairly bad injury now makes it a 'season ender now', but that's absolutely shit luck. 3 players needing surgery for injuries, hope they all work out and they hang around the team, Brewster has been a great supporter since he got ruled out. Need a few...
  14. bromtom

Blades v Swansea City - Match Highlights

The sound of Baldock's shot reminds me of when the bellends put fireworks down the bin chutes in the flats near me. Absolute thunderbastard and a half. Glorious. Also enjoyed Norwood pointing at Sander after it went in like "you helped make that, nice one". Sander always seems...
  15. bromtom

Balti pie&Seats after Hull

The last time I bought a pie at Bramall Lane, Lee Hendrie scored for us. I imagine if I hadn't bought it, it'd still be being kept warm behind the counter ready for Blackburn.
  16. bromtom

When players cock the ear after scoring

Looking at the replay, if you sit in this area, you're on Furious George's shitlist.
  17. bromtom

When players cock the ear after scoring

Looked to me like he only did it while staring directly at a specific part of the south stand, was someone in H, G or F block giving him excessive stick today?
  18. bromtom

Errea....new kit supplier?

Brand snobbery, it makes us look better if we have a big make, even though it makes no difference, put Messi in Sondico and he's still Messi. For some fans, they can go to the match all Adidas right now, get your freshly cleaned Sambas out with your Adidas tracky top and it's just an aesthetic...
  19. bromtom

They've got a catalogue Tbh, it doesn't look bad if there's scope to actual fully customise it all, it's a bit 90s some of their off the shelf stuff, and some of the polos look a bit like the Adidas ones we had in 2018 where they were segmented across the chest, so there's scope for...
  20. bromtom

Heckingbottom v wilders football

There were times under Wilder where we outplayed decent Premier League teams, so Heckingbottom has a way to go to match that, but I like how he's not scared of youth, or bringing in flair players while still understanding that we have a squad made to play 3 at the back with wingbacks.
  21. bromtom

New training ground.

We're buying Fargate and the surrounding area since every bugger else is leaving. Corinthian columns on the City Hall are going to be goalposts (Oli Burke spec - fucking huge), the War memorial is going to double as a corner flag, and the changing rooms are going to be in the old bogs between...
  22. bromtom

I think I'd rather go whole hog and go in house tbh, with a subtle reference as the name of the manufacturer, like Beerschot. The Beerschot kits were made by Nike weren't they? Or was that bollocks. Get Shoreham Street Magnifique branding on them. I'll miss Adidas personally, nicest stuff to...
  23. bromtom

Had a couple of blank backs/not full stripes when we had Le Coq Sportif if memory serves.
  24. bromtom

📺 Blades v West Brom - Match Highlights

Yeah, if you look at who's gone, Moose, bad attitude. Slater, maybe quite professional but wanted football and knew he wasn't getting it with us. Freeman, has been homesick for London since we signed him. Olsen, never worked out, didn't want to be here. Burke is the only one who I think...
  25. bromtom

Where does Billy Sharp rank?

Got to be a candidate for the statue. Shortlist for me Bill and Bash Vs Leeds promotion season First Prem goal at Bournemouth This
  26. bromtom

CONFIRMED Moose gone

Maybe he'll acclimatise but hardly an auspicious start. Apart from playing for Mousset FC in his living room with his kids, what does he need to get motivated? Could be one of the worst wastes of talent around, genuinely has the tools to be top end Premier League class but he's going to end...
  27. bromtom

CONFIRMED Moose gone

The last time I watched Italian football
  28. bromtom

CONFIRMED Moose gone

Starting tonight, let's see if he can do 90 minutes now he's got a nice view of the Mediterranean sea from his digs
  29. bromtom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY SHARP! (G.O.A.T)

Proud to have someone like Bill at the club, it's a special thing and needs to be savoured. Hope he got a contract off Heckingbottom for his birthday.
  30. bromtom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY SHARP! (G.O.A.T)

From McBurnie's Instagram 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom