Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BladeinExile89

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Bar the top 4 the championship is bobbins like it was when we cruised it with a very average side and poor manager in Hecky Hopefully Leeds/saints/Leicester go up and the Ipswich manager gets a prem job then it'll be much easier For me anything other than promotion is poor
  2. BladeinExile89

Vini Souza

Crikey people really do change there opinions like the wind After Luton he was the second coming of Romario After getting probably misquoted in a brazillian interview he is now dean Hammond I like him and he is far better than Ben Osborn as a midfield option IMO
  3. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

Nothing wrong with a proper tackle like Anels in the 2nd half But JLT leg breakers nah not for me Jeff
  4. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

What are you talking about :D
  5. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

I will nip down to my local Hobbycraft Davalon
  6. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

The good old days when you'd be lucky not to drink tap water without getting cholera
  7. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

I think there was plenty of malice in it Robbo has done these tackles whenever he has had the chance
  8. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

He won the ball and then took the man with his studs luckily as we have seen with other red-card tackles Stevie Wonder is the VAR operator most weeks
  9. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

If You fly in at that speed studs up that high up on a player's leg it doesn't matter whether he is trying too injure him or not , he knows that the tackle is dangerous and can snap a player's leg I think its a cowards tackle Norwood did one away at Blackpool the other year What would...
  10. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

The only person trying to get Robbo sent off is Robbo :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  11. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

Do you know that Palmer wasn't injured? Just cause he got up doesn't mean he hadn't taken a knock/bump I personally think that a professional football deliberately flying in with metal stood shin high trying to break a fellow pro's tibia Is much worse than a player taking a knock and staying...
  12. BladeinExile89

Arblaster

Hamer --- Arblaster -- Lewis Obrien Is the promotion winning midfield
  13. BladeinExile89

Jack Robinson...

I have always been a critic of JLT due to his reliable clanger however he has cut that out and fair fucks to him he has been our best CB this season However, my main gripe with JLT is that he chooses to try and break opposition players' legs which I think is a disgrace whenever he gets the...
  14. BladeinExile89

New regulator

I think they are changing the date for when they can deduct them The whole point of why the rules for how many points you get deducted are deliberately vague is if they said it is 6 points for losing X then Chelsea could go and just spunk £300 million which would mke get them more points than...
  15. BladeinExile89

New regulator

There is nothing wrong with FFP IMO Stops clubs from going out of business and from buying the league It also encourages club growth as clubs need to grow to spend the money eg build a new stadium/training ground like Spurs/Everton/city The only ones who have seem to have a problem are the...
  16. BladeinExile89

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

If i'm Villa i would be sending him to a team in Portugal or Holland Look at Gyorkeres, how many goals would archer score in the Portuguese league?
  17. BladeinExile89

Talksport Radio

The whole point of the sports bar is to take the piss out of everyone they do it to all teams and it is actually a decent listen it is more akin to soccer AM If you want a discussion about gegenpressing subscribe to the Athletic or something
  18. BladeinExile89

Everton

Bit harsh on oldham
  19. BladeinExile89

Hecky - Class Act

I am/was heckys biggest critic i think he is a solid manager no great shakes who fell on a team that would have gone up under any competent manager However, the fact he can barely get a bottom-half managers job in the champ is a joke, Bristol/Millwall/Cardiff/Swansea/Plymouth have all gone for...
  20. BladeinExile89

Everton

I would much rather Everton go down over forest. Never seen a fanbase more entitled than them lot The premier league is corrupt according to them even though they are a founding member, have never been relegated and voted on every rule change
  21. BladeinExile89

Wilder Out ?

The most worrying thing for me about wilder is the interviews post game It fell apart the relegation season because he lost his head Absolutely no need to this year it’s a free hit for him , but he makes a mockery of his self if he kicks off
  22. BladeinExile89

Wilder Out ?

I've had enough , I championed his return but it's time we said it like it is He isn't good enough the Boro fans were right For me I'd sack him tonight and get someone like a Russell Martin May I add that my good friend fallowfield blade suggested him and was unfairly hounded off the...
  23. BladeinExile89

Mcburnie

I think people need to get into the real world Macsuace costs £15 Mill He has been the main striker or one of them in a prem 9th season and a promotion season He has more than re-payed his transfer fee He and Bogle are the two most important contract renewals for me a spine of...
  24. BladeinExile89

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Grow up you massive drip BettingBlade Are you fallowfield in disguise they chant Were you there in league one ? I can tell you it was far worse I was there and didnt miss a single game that season and i havent this year and i stayed till the 90th mnute on saturday evening We have been in the...
  25. BladeinExile89

Everton & Forest Points Deduction - Can Sheffield United Survive?

If the 3 looking likely there now go down and Leeds/Leicester & Saints come up next season would be much easier Or we could just stay up this year
  26. BladeinExile89

Blade in Exiles team to Penetrate Palace

Afternoon your honour
  27. BladeinExile89

He’s from Santiago via the potteries
  28. BladeinExile89

Afternoon all I hope you are well it’s a great day for premier league football I’m on my way down and hopefully it will be an away day alike to sander berge day For me today is the last last chance saloon , there is a pulse there now at least with wilder but will today be the day that this...
  29. BladeinExile89

Jebbison Mystery

Blade in Exile talking facts ?
  30. BladeinExile89

Jebbison Mystery

Which one ? Gonzo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom