Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

Player Suggestion Out of Contract (2024)

Bacuna from Brum anyone ?
  2. S

Cricket at the lane...

I and a few mates used to go down to watch cricket when we got out of school. This was in the 1960`s. Yorkshire were a power house in those days. Many a time in that era we bought away FA Cup tickets from the Pavilion.
  3. S

New keeper is shit

For me the jury`s out at the moment on Grbic. He tends to remind me of Graham Benstead in that he seems to get homesick two yards off his line.
  4. S

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

And a hard, tough team as well.
  5. S

Silly Tackles From Silly People

I remember either Paul Williams or Wally Downes (can`t remember which) making a "tackle" outside the Kop penalty area where his left boot made contact with the opponent`s hip, and his right boot got him in the belly. Didn`t get sent off as I remember.
  6. S

Holgate

That tackle was worth two red cards .
  7. S

Roy's View From... Irish Fans Views On Sam Curtis

Sounds like we`ve landed a good`un. Can`t wait to see him play. On the bench v. Brighton hopefully, but not in a league game until bedded in.
  8. S

Transfers

I don`t know, I`m not really up with things, but I`ve heard we are in for a Spanish keeper; a new name to me, er, what`s his name er, oh yes, just remembered, El Porko from Sheffield Wednesday.
  9. S

Find us a Doyle

Whatever anyone`s opinion of Michael Doyle happens to be, I think we won more games when he was in the team than when he wasn`t.
  10. S

Lawrence Shankland

Leave well alone, no pace.
  11. S

Is it time to replace Wes with Adam Davies?

Davies needs to get in the same taxi as Foderingham.
  12. S

Can we talk about Goalkeepers?

Agree with that. His cameo at Luton last season was quite impressive and for me he deserves a chance. Davies is a bomb scare. Foderingham has been found out at this level, as he was at Rangers. He is also small for a modern keeper and is not able to cover as much of the goal as a taller man. A...
  13. S

Wilder by the looks of it

Maybe in the future but not now. Needs to truly show good results at Hibs over a couple of seasons. I quite like what Carlos Corberan does tactically; gets a good team shape and good players. However, we`re in limbo until the Prince sells, and expect him to take as much out of the club as he...
  14. S

Sliding Doors, Oldham and Freeman

Well certainly great sprints up the pitch, but he needed half an hour to get back to his defensive full back position.
  15. S

Player Suggestion Marouane Fellaini

Might also be playing with 10 men if he`s in the team, ( red card magnet ).
  16. S

Archer’s goal

As he did with Boro last season, when he hits a ball it stays hit !
  17. S

Match of the Day

I watch MOTD, but the Sunday version so I don`t have to put up with Lineker.
  18. S

Ticket prices

Yet again theft of the game from the working man and woman.
  19. S

Todays the Day WO x IN

I think that Jebbison and Osula are a pair of big, strong ,young athletes who are developing into good professional players at a Premier League football club. Keep hold of them and maintain their development. Don`t chuck `em away.
  20. S

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

I could point out a more self- entitled bunch only 4 miles from BDTBL.
  21. S

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

With his pace, strength and trickery he has the potential to cause havoc in many a defence. He could draw defenders out of position, win free kicks, create space and chances for team mates. Plenty for coaches to work on at such a young age. Don`t see many like him for £5 million.
  22. S

Player Suggestion Gojko Cimirot: Bosnian hardman on a free

Fair comment, but so far there hasn`t been a queue to snap him up.
  23. S

Player Suggestion Gojko Cimirot: Bosnian hardman on a free

If he isn`t good enough for Standard Liege why is he good enough for us in the EPL ?
  24. S

Munneh

Assuming Ndiaye and Berger won`t sign new deals, it may be best to sell in January in order to receive a modest transfer fee, but, perhaps more importantly long term, put a decent sell on percentage in the deals.
  25. S

Player Suggestion Lewis Hall

A good shout if we are looking for U21 players to develop, but not as a potential next season Prem player. He`d be far too inexperienced for that.
  26. S

Pukki on his way to BDTBL

Also, with 8 fewer games in the Premier League it should be easier to keep players fit and healthy. Pukki could be an excellent signing.
  27. S

Will we give it a go ?

Strength in depth of quality is most important. If a couple of key players, (for example, Ndiaye and Egan), were out injured for half a season or more, then could we cope with that in the Premier League I wonder. With a small budget to work with, some astute, very good value for money signings...
  28. S

Youngsters Signed

Let`s hope he`s better than his dad.
  29. S

Player Suggestion Joël Piroe

From what I`ve seen of him, (tv only,) not good enough.
  30. S

Daniel Jebbison

It was a tongue in cheek comment. With due respect, you seem to miss the whole aspect of nuances of the English language.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom