Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Charlton Athletic (a)

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm ⚔️ Sheffield United U21 3️⃣ 🆚 Charlton Athletic 2️⃣ ⚽ SUFC 2023/24 Game 6️⃣2️⃣ 🎓 Learning or Detention? 🛍️ CBF Under 10s 🥅 Dominant. Couldn't score. Scored. Tired. Subbed. Conceded. Messy 📋 My Football & Beer Blog 📖 Read here 👇...
  2. Ball_Sup (Phil)

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

In the past, I have blamed the Prince for not pushing the boat out and buying the parcels of land. (Rather than blaming McCabe for not selling them). So, I view this as a really positive move by the Prince.
  3. Ball_Sup (Phil)

The stewards have just taken a load of old first team programmes down to hand out to 'em. Time of their lives Lots of clubs could learn from these "virtually free" engagements
  4. Ball_Sup (Phil)

I wasn't there on Saturday But one of the CBF who is here was He says Charlie was very confident and assured My mate was impressed
  5. Ball_Sup (Phil)

The kids are brilliant Having the time of their lives Great initiative by Charlton Although, yes, me eardrums have gone 🤓
  6. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Sheffield Wednesday (h)

Thanks (at least) for trying to explain. But, there's not really anywhere to go with that. Of course fans aren't going to games to perpetuate a myth.
  7. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Heads Up Season Ticket Holders do not have to pay for this game Obvs ... as the young 'uns say
  8. Ball_Sup (Phil)

A "Proper Blade" he describes himself as.
  9. Ball_Sup (Phil)

With you all the way. Happy to confirm I'm a veteran of all four sides of Hillsborough for Derby games. It's these complicated conspiracy theories that Blades develop on their away crowds that I don't get. Don't like 'em. Say you don't like 'em. The rivalry is comical at times. Stand in their...
  10. Ball_Sup (Phil)

On "footwear" the Decathlon outdoor shop near The Lane is the outlet of choice for many of the Carrier Bag Firm Grandees. Been an absolute game changer for many...
  11. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Because the Carrier Bag Firm is a very loose grouping of obsessives and weirdos, it does include people who drink the same thing every time they go to the pub. The Wetherspoons sub group did include those who would only drink John Smith's and would often not say a word to each other during the...
  12. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Under 21s at Home Thursday Looking for a full Carrier Bag Firm turnout No Runners
  13. Ball_Sup (Phil)

OK We're done You're arguing with a character You're arguing with something made up You're arguing with Phil That's not me My name is not Phil Phil is a "thing" I invented Incidentally, when we pitched the idea of the fictional Blog to the creative team at our Literary Agents, and to their...
  14. Ball_Sup (Phil)

I try to write stories about sad obsessives who go to football I can't emphasise enough I make those stories up You know, like Superman wasn't real. And he certainly wasn't faster than a speeding bullet But, of course, I want these "sad men" to appear to be real to the reader. Even though they...
  15. Ball_Sup (Phil)

A gentle reminder - I write fiction The stories and events I write about in my Blog aren't true (Apart from the scores and the date) There is no such thing as the Carrier Bag Firm You can see for yourself here... www.ball-sup.blogspot.com ballsup.substack.com
  16. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Gonna be called a Pig in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...👇
  17. Ball_Sup (Phil)

It just gets better and better....
  18. Ball_Sup (Phil)

So Sheffield Wednesday supporters don't go to Away games to shout and cheer for their team. They don't go for the camaraderie. They don't go because Away days with their team are great fun. They don't go because they are committed and dedicated fans. They go because ... (checks notes) ... no...
  19. Ball_Sup (Phil)

By the time that game comes around, our U21s should have played two more games. Wednesday will have only played one game. If results go our way, we may be reeling 'em in as they currently sit second. In a play off spot. AnyRoadUp. It'll be a crucial game in deciding which Sheffield team...
  20. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U18 v Wigan Athletic (h)

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm ⚔️ Sheffield United U18 3️⃣ 🥧 Wigan Athletic 1️⃣ ⚽ SUFC 2023/24 Game 6️⃣1️⃣ 😪 Debut keeper and only 3️⃣ subs 🥅 Great counter attacking breakout goal to seal it 🔴 'Tics finish with Nine 📋 My Football & Beerless Blog 📖 Read here 👇...
  21. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U18 v Wigan Athletic (h)

My mate once won the onstage cider drinking competition at one of their gigs.
  22. Ball_Sup (Phil)

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Watford (h)

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm ⚔️ Sheffield United U21 5️⃣ 🆚 Watford 0️⃣ ⚽ SUFC 2023/24 Game 6️⃣0️⃣ 📈 March to the Play Offs underway 🎩 Hatta Tricka Osula 🎮 Activate No Pass Mode ⚽ Not arrogant, but confident 📋 My Football & Beerless Blog 📖 Read here 👇...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom