Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. RossingtonBlade

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Some very unrealistic predictions on this thread. I would take mid table obscurity next season in a heart beat.
  2. RossingtonBlade

Away end today

Was a very good away end but the searches from the stewards going into the away end was beyond ridiculous. Fans being searched 3/4 times and asked to empty wallets etc. fucking disgrace.
  3. RossingtonBlade

20 m net spend

Could end up selling Arblaster if a good offer comes in
  4. RossingtonBlade

Player Suggestion Rotherhams Keeper

I’ve just watched the highlights back just to make sure. He made 1 decent save and 3/4 routine ones. Totally irrelevant to my original point but I think Grbic is garbage as a whole, I think we need to sign a new one in the summer to be first choice.
  5. RossingtonBlade

Player Suggestion Rotherhams Keeper

I’ve only seen him in games that we’ve played them but thought he wasn’t very good. There seems to be a big wankathon from our fans on players that they’ve barely watched. That goes for the academy players too. Not saying the rovrum keeper is wank either.
  6. RossingtonBlade

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Jesus wept, what a disgrace the Prince looks on the photo. You’d think with amount of money he’s got in bank surely he’d be able to buy a shirt that would fit him.
  7. RossingtonBlade

Why are you still going to the games?

Got my first season ticket when I was 11 back in 2013. Gone home and away from the age of 16. Probably missed 5 games in 6 years. To be honest the only thing that I go for is the social aspect of it. I absolutely love the craic on our minibus or train with my mates travelling to the away games...
  8. RossingtonBlade

Vini Souza

Closest he’s getting to the Brazil squad is working with Alan Brazil at talksport.
  9. RossingtonBlade

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Didn’t Tony McMahon score 2 in one game once? Eriksens was class wasn’t it. Norwood v Villa was a beauty.
  10. RossingtonBlade

Worst 5 players this season (not including loans)

Souza. Trusty & Foderingham. Can’t include Larouci & Thomas as both on loan. Someone put down Hamer, he’s been disappointing but he’s got the most goal contributions so I can’t accept that.
  11. RossingtonBlade

Talksport Radio

Simon Jordan is spot on 99% of the time. Even though he has a dislike for us as a club most of what he said was the hard truth. Wilder can’t continue being here much longer if it carries on like this. Sorry to piss on people parade but it’s not 2019 anymore.
  12. RossingtonBlade

Wilder Out ?

Got to go for me. Tactics like that, no wonder no one can be fucked.
  13. RossingtonBlade

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

Osula is nowhere near the level required for league 1 football. Don’t really get the massive wankathon over him. Brooks has looked ok in parts but needs a league 1 loan. His awareness and decision making is miles off it. Arblaster, no ide but looked ok tonight. I’m not one for having an...
  14. RossingtonBlade

Wilder

My choice would be Liam Rosenior, I think he would rather stay at Hull though. God we’re a miserable fan base. Which is exactly why we are where we are. 😂
  15. RossingtonBlade

Wilder has changed nothing......

Easy 4/1 offered by paddy’s or bet365 other week
  16. RossingtonBlade

Wilder

I would get rid of wilder in the summer, seriously.
  17. RossingtonBlade

This Squad is Good Enough

Are you some relation to Nigel Adkins? Fuck me, what a deluded spunktrumpet you are!!
  18. RossingtonBlade

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

Left about 60th minute. First time I’ve ever left early. Done every game this season but motivation is wearing thin. Anyway, see you at Luton 👍⚔️
  19. RossingtonBlade

Strikers and formation for next year

The squad we will have for next season will be totally unrecognisable & im not even sure that i want Wilder in charge of the rebuild.
  20. RossingtonBlade

12 point target

Yep, never wanted to lose £15 so much. Spending circa 5 grand on this season following them everywhere and I will get compensation if we lose the last 15 games 😂 I don’t think we will do it.
  21. RossingtonBlade

Cowards list

Archer, Anel, Wes.
  22. RossingtonBlade

Where do you sit?

This was mine from yesterday given the caption.
  23. RossingtonBlade

Protected the club, good chance of coming back up next season

Yes, I watch it regularly. I also think it’s pretty naive to think we will keep majority of the squad in the summer. Big changes will happen.
  24. RossingtonBlade

Protected the club, good chance of coming back up next season

I think there is a quite a good chance we will be fighting to keep our position in the championship next year, seriously. There needs to be 15 out and maybe 10 in, in the summer, roughly, too many players outstayed their welcome and too many players signed who aren’t good enough. Recruitment...
  25. RossingtonBlade

Which RCB do you want to be signed today?

More chance of private Godfrey. Rest of them would be a waste of time, especially Holgate.
  26. RossingtonBlade

How do you prefer our club is run?

Think the forest comparison is a bit silly, how many teams have been done for FFP in their first season? Can’t we have it just a bit in the middle like the majority of the teams who’ve ever come up? We spent a decent amount in 2019, with quite a decent chunk of it wasted on shite but got...
  27. RossingtonBlade

Slimane

He’s wank
  28. RossingtonBlade

Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

Blokes cost us well over 30m in wages and transfer fee. Get the cunt rid and burn his contract in front of him at the next team meeting. He wouldn’t get a game down graves park on a Sunday morning. Get rid.
  29. RossingtonBlade

Fast players that were good with us

aidy white the left back on loan from leeds and Ryan Leonard were rapid too but both utter dogshit with a ball at their feet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom