Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

You proper bore my ass off ...we ain’t got pots of cash to splash about ...get over yourself
  2. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Watch our Paige Spiranac swing her golf clubs and see the blood rush through em ...poetry in motion .....get her signed ..
  3. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

My baby got the yipps My baby got the yipps She goes out in 32 But comes home in 54 Well I told her to see the club pro But she said n,n,n,n,n,n,no Have you tried the overlap grips? Yeah, still she got the yipps
  4. bonnet de douche

Player Suggestion Demarai Gray

It’s got nothing to do what managers say ..it’s about how much we can pay in wages , not transfer fee , and we can’t pay those levels yet ...if we could ..we would have ..fact ..
  5. bonnet de douche

So please explain where we are going to get all this extra budget for wages from ......if we stay up this year and next then we can maybe compete at that level of wages as we will have received the premier league money for 3 years ..up till then we will have to work within our means ...just how...
  6. bonnet de douche

Hmm...we need goals ..tell you what ..let’s spend a fortune on a hardly goal scoring winger ..who will be massively over priced and we can’t afford his wages anyway ...chances we are going to put all our eggs in this basket..are next to nil..
  7. bonnet de douche

Gone Elsewhere Divock Origi

Why bother even mentioning this ...we can’t afford his wages ..rate him or not ...why the fk can’t people get the idea of mentioning players we can’t afford ....pointless
  8. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Darts in soap operas, oh, so wrong, oh so wrong No-one’s scoring and there’s too much chat between each throw Worse than this though is when cheers are raised for the bull Granted, bull’s a double and an out, but I know that they don’t Know, therefore I propose No Soap Darts
  9. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

An update from someone emerging from the gorse .... Well, it must have been about half past two in the morning, and just sitting there in the front room, with Carl and Brendan and Adrian. We're just sitting listening to music, drinking tea, talking about the Palace Brothers, Bonnie Prince...
  10. bonnet de douche

Fodders

11. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

They come from underneath the stairs Into my room but no-one cares They're on the bus and on the train They're knocking on my window pane Oh mother telephone the nurse Can't you see it's getting worse I close my eyes yet still it seems Everybody in my dreams Gubba look-a-likes Gubba look-a-likes
  12. bonnet de douche

Incoming? Dwight Gayle

So would I to be fair ....🎟 Rather have Pukki on loan ..or maybe a bit cheaper than Gayle anyway ...and it’s only for a season or two at best ..
  13. bonnet de douche

Outgoing? Baldock

Yeh right ...
  14. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Fk that now ..I’m bored now ..off to Wetherspoons ..
  15. bonnet de douche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Trying to be this to 200 today with am6 old Brewster shit...they make more sense than some of the posters 8n hits thread anyway .. Jordanna Brewster Btw
  16. bonnet de douche

Relegation.!!??

Stop nicking my Rude Kid images ......I own the fkin copyright 🤪🤪🤪
  17. bonnet de douche

Realism Blades

3 points out of next 2 would be fine ...
  18. bonnet de douche

Team for Burnley/Carabou

No not really if he’s not fully fit more chance of injury ...you want to risk him in a non event match ...well if that’s what you think ...good luck to you🤓🤓 ps..don’t reply with a full seminar on Covid 19
  19. bonnet de douche

Team for Burnley/Carabou

Why on this world or the next would you risk our only centre forward ....strange 🤩
  20. bonnet de douche

Team for Burnley/Carabou

Get stiffs in and some minutes on board for those short....fk winning this...we do not want injuries..or further injuries away at Millwall...
  21. bonnet de douche

Anonymous Fleck

He did ok, second half mainly ,think we have more pressing issues than Fleck 🙃
  22. bonnet de douche

Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

Well he ain’t getting an England cap anytime soon...Southgate saw him at his worst unfortunately
  23. bonnet de douche

Best Overseas Player To Have Been A Blade?

I can tell you who it’s not ..Ndlovu
  24. bonnet de douche

Billy

Unfortunately he hasn’t got a massive deal to contribute on the pitch ...if he’s a bit part player and gets half a dozen goals and helps the other strikers improve pin training etc then job done ...his starts should be few and far between ...and I love Billy but nothing to do with last night...
  25. bonnet de douche

Rambo

He’s our goalie now ..will have competition for his place ...and let’s leave it a that ....pointless comparison to Henderson ..as he is £50 million pound goalkeeper ...and we could never afford him... Kepa at Chelsea cost £72 million ffs ...Ramsdale will do ok

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom