Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Yellarbellyblade

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Some of that sounds very premier league doesn’t it? Don’t care about long term supporters as long as the audience everywhere else in the world holds up
  2. Yellarbellyblade

Guardian report on our terrible season...

It’ll end up like F1 if it’s not careful where it’s so predictable only the real diehards still watch.
  3. Yellarbellyblade

Player Suggestion Arthur Okonkwo

Sadly that may well be true
  4. Yellarbellyblade

Neill Collins moves into management

Has Monty been sacked? Not heard that.
  5. Yellarbellyblade

Forest deducted four points

I am pretty sure Ozzy got booked for pulling their player back.
  6. Yellarbellyblade

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

As said elsewhere the pen is a subjective decision so as the ref gave it the VAR would have to be convinced he’d made a clear and obvious error. It did hit his arm so the question then is about was it in an unnatural position. As the onfield decision was that it was the VAR would need to be...
  7. Yellarbellyblade

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

Both true however the system used to decide on the fact is not good enough to judge such tight incidents as this. If it’s that close it could just as easily be wrong the other way so go back to the old premise that the benefit of any doubt should go to the attacker.
  8. Yellarbellyblade

Roy's View From... View From Burnley

Why oh why did you do it????????
  9. Yellarbellyblade

Players excused from criticism. Yesterday, recently, all season.

He’s the only wing back we have that has a half decent cross in him. Which is a sad indictment of the rest of them. As you say at least the lad grafts for the team not too many others can claim that.
  10. Yellarbellyblade

Does Roybgiv have a safe word?

Roygbiv don’t do it mate everyone will thank you
  11. Yellarbellyblade

Did you boo Sander.

I’m slightly ashamed to admit that jt but this season has just numbed me. I thought it couldn’t get worse than the Adkin’s season for me but as I probably should have expected United to provide a hold my beer season.
  12. Yellarbellyblade

Did you boo Sander.

Didn’t boo anyone couldn’t generate enough enthusiasm
  13. Yellarbellyblade

Would you want Ndiaye back

Why do we do this to ourselves? On top of everything else we’re brassic we need to get that into our heads
  14. Yellarbellyblade

Injuries

Jonathan Pierce mentioned us on football focus in relation to our injury issues
  15. Yellarbellyblade

A message to Brentford fans

This isn’t a criticism of Roysview but he does always get a cross section of opinions with a mix of relatively sensible to down right abusive. Before we cast too many stones there’s plenty of similar sorts of views expressed on here in previous seasons. It’s almost like all teams have fans that...
  16. Yellarbellyblade

Jack Robinson...

The best part was there was only one booking! 🤣
  17. Yellarbellyblade

Jack Robinson...

Arguably the water was better then. I presume the 89 is when you were born?
  18. Yellarbellyblade

Jack Robinson...

just for some context of when I grew up watching football 🤣
  19. Yellarbellyblade

Jack Robinson...

Palmer didn’t seem too bothered by it so it can’t have been too bad a connection can it otherwise he’d have been leaving on a stretcher in a leg brace. Of the two it was the Anel one I was most worried about. I almost closed my eyes for that one.
  20. Yellarbellyblade

Jack Robinson...

If it was studs up as you say and I would add I’ve not seen it back, then VAR would most assuredly have intervened as they did with Holgate v Brighton so I for one doubt that it was as you describe. Happy to see a replay that contradicts though.
  21. Yellarbellyblade

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

Thought he was 80 wasn’t he? Wasn’t he the one that was signed to a hundred year contract to cheat FFP?
  22. Yellarbellyblade

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

I think historically at least they were bang at it. There’s an edgy answer for more recently that I’ll leave hanging. ;)
  23. Yellarbellyblade

Motd

This is always the narrative when one of the top teams loses or fails to win against a lower team why is anyone surprised?
  24. Yellarbellyblade

24/25 Season Tickets

Me neither
  25. Yellarbellyblade

MOTD .. KNOWLEDGE ?.

Didn’t you know football was only invented with premier league as a consequence we are pretty irrelevant
  26. Yellarbellyblade

Garbage doing the Haka

No way is that first goal the keeper’s fault. It doesn’t mean he’s a good keeper but at least criticise for things that are actually his fault
  27. Yellarbellyblade

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

Plenty of bombscares that’s for certain
  28. Yellarbellyblade

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

Tried to sneak that one in didn’t you 🤣

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom