Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Davalon

24/25 Season Tickets

Maybe if it's a simple code that can be copied or sent via WhatsApp for instance. There's at least one or two clubs out there with apps that stop you transferring.
  2. Davalon

24/25 Season Tickets

Yeah I know but I'm guessing a fair few will still go with the phone option and then not be able to give it someone else if they can't go. Might be wrong. Around me in the South Stand there's a number with season tickets who miss quite a few games but usually someone else comes on their ticket.
  3. Davalon

24/25 Season Tickets

I guess there will be more empty seats at games next season too with the phone ticket.
  4. Davalon

24/25 Season Tickets

Personally I don't have a problem paying an extra 20 quid for my season ticket, particularly with 4 extra games. Difference for me this time is that my lad turns 18 before 1 September so his ticket has gone up from £76 to £220. Big jump for someone still in full time education.
  5. Davalon

Chelsea time kick off moved

Forget, didn't realise, call it what you will. Still lax imho.
  6. Davalon

The State of Sheffield United's Finances with Kieran Maguire

I'm not so sure tbh this season 🍉
  7. Davalon

24/25 Season Tickets

I go to about 75% of games per season on average but I find nothing more tedious than a self appointed bigger Blade. A few act like they want the spirit of Nudger Needham to descend from heaven and present them with a medal.
  8. Davalon

Tim Robinson Ref > Blades v Fulham

He should have stuck to umpiring.
  9. Davalon

Chelsea time kick off moved

Because the club failed to say no originally to the 1.30pm kick off allowing fans to arrange travel. Then they realised their mistake of forgetting about the marathon. At least SUFC, SYP, and SAG are all culpable to some degree imho.
  10. Davalon

Well done spireites

Beer Parlour?
  11. Davalon

The State of Sheffield United's Finances with Kieran Maguire

I'm not interested in taking sides or getting involved in the tit for tat but for just for the sake of accuracy (and I'm generally more a Prince supporter), when he first came on board he did actually say that he saw an opportunity to make money from his initial investment (£20 million I think)...
  12. Davalon

Paddypower taking the piss

I struggle to see why anyone should be upset by this tbh.
  13. Davalon

Forest deducted four points

Listened to Andy Burnham talk about this on the radio earlier. Whilst I find myself agreeing with him on a fair amount of stuff, I thought he talked absolute bollocks on this. Contradicted himself by reading the rules out and stating Forest haven't been deducted enough but used that as the...
  14. Davalon

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Nobody will pay the ransom if he has
  15. Davalon

Can we get to 23 points?

Weeks ago I predicted we'd get to 29 🤪 I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make 20
  16. Davalon

Berge season over

Berge would walk into our team under any manager if he was in our current squad.
  17. Davalon

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Imho Wes was largely faultless for 18 months. Mistake late at Wolves in the Cup that made no difference and a slip on the turf against Boro that made no difference are about the only clear things I can recall. A goalie coach may pick up on some stuff but for me he was as solid as anyone in the...
  18. Davalon

Outgoing? Jebbison

Is it possible that if Jebbo did indeed have a blood clot, then he's not been allowed to play due to being on blood thinners for a number of months?
  19. Davalon

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

More good news leaking this afternoon. Micky Adams set to become DoF at the end of the season. Another Blade at the club is a real forward step 🫶
  20. Davalon

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

Lifesize player replicas 😍
  21. Davalon

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

My son's under 18 team play home games at Castle Dyke. Whatever the time of year or weather forecast, first rule is take your big coat :)
  22. Davalon

McBurnie and Jebbo future

So far evidence suggests that McBurnie, even with his injury and discipline issues, will contribute more than Jebbison. What Jebbison has on his side is time and the potential to improve. Wages wise and value for money, who knows.
  23. Davalon

Training Centre - Will it ever be completed and open?

Need to move the Lane up there too then. Give us an advantage over teams with the altitude like Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru etc ;)
  24. Davalon

Wilder meeting with Prince.

She looks like an ex of mine from my 20's. Similar attitude too ;)
  25. Davalon

I was hoping we'd keep Jebbo and Osula long enough that they might form a partnership and grow together. Not to be by the looks of it. In general I think our Academy does really well but it's frustrating that the stars don't align enough to see some of these lads properly establish themselves...
  26. Davalon

The players in question have only ever had support at games. Any vitriol comes by way of comments on line about their regular injuries and unavailability. I don't agree in the main but understand some of the frustration. Ultimately though I'm only really bothered about the support they get...
  27. Davalon

1st half vs 2nd half difference

100% but the reality is that McB is arguably our best header in defensive situations from set pieces. Needed some aerial dominance at the back for a while imho. What's Shaun Murphy up to these days? Not the snooker player.
  28. Davalon

The whole Jebbison situation is one big shitshow irrespective of where anyone lays the blame or otherwise. Never known circumstances like it.
  29. Davalon

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

My thoughts too. Prior to his last few months in his previous tenure, he came across really well in interviews and was generally liked by other fans and pundits. Similar with refs. Mike Dean said he was the most respectful manager in the PL. He's starting to remind me of Warnock. Nonsense...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom