Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. derfblade.3

Well done spireites

35 years ago yesterday.
  2. derfblade.3

Well done spireites

Well done Chessie. Now let's hope for a Harrogate promotion and a Wendy relegation. Now that would be some fixture!😁😁😁😁
  3. derfblade.3

Why are you still going to the games?

Not been since Norwich 2020 (last home game before pandemic). After 55 years of going to the Lane me and my brother realised after a 12 month break that we really didn't miss it that much, what with having to park miles from the ground and both having dodgy knees. Still have the same passion...
  4. derfblade.3

Next 6

Fulham-win 2-1 Liverpool lose 2-0 Chelsea draw 1-1 Brentford draw 1.1 Burnley win 3-1 Newcastle lose 2-0 8 points 7 scored for 7 against. Forest and Everton get 10 points deduction and go into freefall. You never know.
  5. derfblade.3

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Some sarcastic cunts on here. Ask the Mods to take it down if it's not up to your high standards. Only trying to get some thoughts on his meeting with the Prince in Dubai.
  6. derfblade.3

Wilder meeting with Prince.

I reckon Chris is going to be fed a load of bullshit by Princy when they meet. I don't trust the guy one bit.
  7. derfblade.3

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Our team in 2019........ https://www.11v11.com/matches/afc-bournemouth-v-sheffield-united-10-august-2019-362901/
  8. derfblade.3

Damage limitation time.....or go for it?

Sit back with 10 behind the ball to try and prevent more hammerings or go for it and still get hammerings. I personally would go for having a go and pressing the opposition even at the risk of getting gobbled up. Better to be seen to try and win rather then waiting for the inevitable by sitting...
  9. derfblade.3

Something's got to give

But you see, everyone saying the top 6 should go their own way into a Super League as no one can compete with them is down to our own failings. When we last got promoted we gave a fantastic account of ourselves even against City and Liverpool and we enjoyed going to Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea to...
  10. derfblade.3

Wilder Out ?

My bet's still on though:)
  11. derfblade.3

Wilder Out ?

I see the village idiots are out in force tonight.
  12. derfblade.3

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

You never know;).Hit em on the break using McBurnies pace.
  13. derfblade.3

sander Berge

These stats show that both players are wank!
  14. derfblade.3

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

These comments are exactly the reasons that the Prem is fucking horrible. Full of arrogance from (usually) the top 6 or so who,s fan's treat clubs that are struggling with disrespect and who scoff at them being in this division. Time for the Super League so as to get rid of these nasty cunts.
  15. derfblade.3

Today's attendance

https://www.skysports.com/football/chelsea-vs-liverpool/teams/503090
  16. derfblade.3

Can we get to 23 points?

Our last dismal showing in the Prem ended with us on 23 points. 7 wins and 2 draws. 10 points still needed from 13 games that include Liverpool , Manure , Brentford and Newcastle all away, plus Arsenal, spurs and Chelsea at home. So that leaves probably 6 games to reach 23 and my maths say NOT A...
  17. derfblade.3

Rhys Norrington-Davies

Wilder says it's not the same hamstring so fingers crossed.
  18. derfblade.3

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

Great picture and English on Opus6 in America.
  19. derfblade.3

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

Hope we go on to win cus if we fuck this up it would become our worst result this season.......and i throw Newcastle into that. Come on lads....pleeeeeeeeeze!
  20. derfblade.3

When the Green Un was the most important newspaper to us

I'll find it out pal and put it on here.
  21. derfblade.3

When the Green Un was the most important newspaper to us

Like this? No headline will ever beat this. Still got my copy after coming back from Leicester and picking one up on that most glorious of day's. What a wonderful day and still my best after 60 years being a Blade.
  22. derfblade.3

Can't remember such media ridicule?

Who cares? As Millwall say "Nobody likes us, we don't care". Fuck em all.
  23. derfblade.3

Have a controversial opinion u are wednesday

I'm a grown man. Who is this Wendy you speak of?
  24. derfblade.3

Hands behind the back defending?

Mykolenko just done it for Everton. Richarlison on edge of box and instead of trying to tackle him Mykolenko puts hands behind back and turns his back on him. Piss poor.
  25. derfblade.3

Hands behind the back defending?

Getting fed up of seeing defenders just stood like lemons with their hands behind their backs when someone is putting a cross into the box. Ok, VAR penalty decisions are a main cause of trying not to handle the ball but i'm sick and tired of seeing this. I reckon it's costing us dearly as i see...
  26. derfblade.3

Don’t bother with promotion

So what then? Play to lose games so we don't go up. Fucking incredible!
  27. derfblade.3

After tonight with the season over - poll

Blades 2-1 20/1. You know it makes sense.thingy.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom