Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Fanny magnet

The crowd

Why do you havr to be so abusive has your sister picked your dad tonight or summat ?
  2. Fanny magnet

The crowd

You dont think that those things might have been down to playing in front of a nervy crowd ?
  3. Fanny magnet

Egan 1 game ban

How ?
  4. Fanny magnet

The crowd

The team has got to within a cunt hair of the premierleague
  5. Fanny magnet

The crowd

You're just not making any sense
  6. Fanny magnet

The crowd

It passes on to the players and the referee who I thought gave them.some pretty soft decisions and let them go through a few of ours as well There were at least three tackles worse than madine sending off
  7. Fanny magnet

The crowd

I'm usually the one slaying him.as we usually come good when needed but not today
  8. Fanny magnet

The crowd

Appalling today How you expect players perform in front of a nervous edgy shit scared stadium like that I'll never know I've been very vociferous in defending the support in the past but today it cost us the game That ref was giving them sift decisions all game that doesn't happen in front...
  9. Fanny magnet

Bottlejobs

You're the bottlejob
  10. Fanny magnet

BladesPod: Birmingham & Millwall

Great listen again guys
  11. Fanny magnet

PSG owners looking to buy Championship club

Ha ha ha nice one centurion
  12. Fanny magnet

PSG owners looking to buy Championship club

If they are serious or have any business nous ,they will follow the wolves model and buy a financially sound model either that made a profit or a small loss as this allows them some wiggle room with ffp where in you can spend big in your first season and be out of the division by the time the...
  13. Fanny magnet

The reason for Fleck's anonymity

So basically when fleck plays badly it's Norwood ( or madines)fault and we should change the whole system that has got is in promotion contention to the richest league I the world
  14. Fanny magnet

Adrian Durham not a fan of blades

And he votes Tory
  15. Fanny magnet

Fleck

Fleck was anonymous before madine came on and saw more of the ball afterwards unfortunately he was abject ,beyond awful and only in the last ten minutes did he produce anything like a respectable performance .some of the things wrote in this thread are pure ignorance
  16. Fanny magnet

Now the dust has settled.......

We were winning
  17. Fanny magnet

Play off place virtually guaranteed

I don't think you will I think you'd be gutted if we went up
  18. Fanny magnet

Adrian Durham not a fan of blades

He said they were the most exciting championship team ever
  19. Fanny magnet

View from Swillsboro’

Why do people think it matters what the pig fans think ? It will have no effect on the manager or team They aren't lifelong blades like our manager and captain and I'd expect wilder and Sharp to still want to win In the same situation
  20. Fanny magnet

Fleck

O.5 out of ten tonight
  21. Fanny magnet

UP THE PRESTON

I know plenty of people who have regularlyand happily been losing a tenner A week using tgat rationale
  22. Fanny magnet

Leeds fans not confident

Sorry I read somewhere they'd lost 8 this year
  23. Fanny magnet

Madine

It's a tough one ,ideally you'd start Sharp and didsy every week but they have to be managed Be gutted if one of them picked up a knock so close to the finish line
  24. Fanny magnet

BladesPod: Bouncing Back at Preston

Great listen lads
  25. Fanny magnet

Gaffer and Billy

Surprising how many of his goals have come from long balls over the top but he seems to have so much time and space even with defenders around him
  26. Fanny magnet

Oh the irony...

Looked to me like he was going to.attempt some ostentatious drag back with his other foot but miscontrolled it
  27. Fanny magnet

Bash

I'd like a more detailed analysis, comparing him to Paul stancliffe is just clickbait There are many positions in our team we'd need to upgrade before bash who isn't slow ,can pass is tactically adept enough to switch position in game ,can read the game and has the heart of a lion
  28. Fanny magnet

If JOC is still out

Me too ,especially in the next game where a clean sheet should be the primary objective
  29. Fanny magnet

Bash

Took me ages to work out who you were talking about Couldn't disagree more

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom